Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 20 Dollar Love Game

I have issues

by XXblackrocker91XX 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-18 - 3434 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV


What if I do something crazy, like jumping inside her house and forced her to hear me out? Or bust in inside her room, making a grand entrance again. I think, it'll work out. If I'm desperate that is. Well, the case is. . . I am not desperate. I'm just trying to be friends with her. Even though she's a bitch and acts kind of weird, sometimes. No wait, scratch that. She is a bitch. She's weird and crazy. She's evil and she annoys me everyday. Ugh, I don't know if I could please her anymore.


"Come on dude, why would you want to quit this game?" Brent asked while staring at me warily.

"Well, because it's stup----"

"Yes, Brendon! It's stupid and lame, man!" Ryan cuts me off while running a hand through his hair. Brent glared at him.

"Yes, it's stupid. . . .and lame. I agree. I just think it's not right anymore" I muttered and I heard Brent, mumbled something under his breath.

"But she's a bitch to you!" He exclaimed and I groaned, pulling my hair out in the process.

"I don't know, okay! Ugh, and yes. . . She's a bitch! She's a sensitive, stubborn, idiot girl" I retorted. She drives me crazy all the time. I don't know if I should be friends with her or just be mad at her. She's just being an immature human being.

"If you quit then you're a wimp, man" Brent taunted me and I gave him my most deadliest glare. Did I mentioned that I really, really hate Brent right now. He's insane. I looked at him and stared at him hopelessly. I'm really, really confused right now. I'm hopeless.

"Fine. . . I'm not gonna quit" I gave in and he grinned. Ryan scowled at me, rising up from his feet and looking at me dead in the eyes.

"What are you doing? Seriously, you don't have any brain"

I swear he explodes like a volcano. A terrifying volcano.

"But she's a bitch to me!" I yelled and he looked at me weirdly.

Oh yeah, me and my lame excuses. Great. Just great. I knew what was coming up next.

"You and your lame excuses. W--"

"Wow. Brendon. Grow up" I finished for him, like I don't care at all. He glared.

"You're nuts. 1 minute ago you wanted to be friends with her and now you hate her guts?! Wow, you really have issues"

I sighed.

"I know. . .I know. . . I have issues" I muttered.








"Oh look, it's Bipolar man. What a wonderful way to start my morning" Rae greeted me with a glare and her oh-so-charming sarcastic personality. I gritted my teeth. Wow, for a second. I just realized to myself, what was I thinking, apologizing to her like I owe her big time? She's still a bitch. I sighed angrily to myself. I just tilted my head up and flashed her a big fake smile.

"Ready for some adventures?" I asked her while grinning.

"Ha. . .ha. . .I'm looking forward to it" She laughed humourlessly and just rolled her eyes, not caring at all.


Patience.



Patience.



"Where's Ryan and Spencer? And Sarah?" She bluntly asked while searching for them.

"It'll be just the two of us" I smirked and her eyes quickly went wide, gasping dramatically.

"What? You are a liar! You said they're gonna come with us!" She exclaimed and I let out a laugh, before I could say something she whacked my head with her purse.

"Ouch! Could you please stop with the hitting and slapping for a minute?! Seriously, I don't think you're a woman at all!" I retorted, not being able to control my anger. She just stuck out her tongue at me, like a child. I scowled.

"I don't think you're a man at all, too. I mean, look at you. Geez, you act like a girl" She said and threw her head back to laughed out loud. I shook my head.

"Just to let you know. I was just kidding with the whole 'It'll-be-just-the-two-of-us' thing. That will never happen. Never in a million years" I muttered and she huffed, glaring at me coldly.

"Just shut up!" She snapped at me.

"Whatever you say" I muttered and just walked ahead. She exhaled heavily and just followed behind. I heard her scowl again and I groaned.

"You have a car?" She asked. I glanced at her and she was staring at the car which was parked on the driveway.

"No, it's my dad's" I answered briefly.

"Where are we exactly going?" She asked irritated, as if she was just forcing herself to talk to me.

"Pool party at Sarah's house" I smirked.








As soon as we stepped our feet on Sarah's backyard. Rae gasped and glanced around her, taking in the view in front of her. She slowly dragged her feet forward, walking like a child that was lost in a trance.

"This is her backyard? It's huge" She whispered and I just rolled my eyes.

"Rae! Brendon! Oh my god! You guys made it without actually killing each other. Good job." Sarah squealed as she ran up toward us. She engulfed Rae with a hug and smiled widely.

"Brendon, you're alive!" She gasped and I scowled.

"Ha ha. . .very funny" I said with pure sarcasm. She giggled but hugged me, anyways. My lips slowly curled up into a smile and I hugged back, realizing that I haven't seen her for like years.

"It's great to be back" She mumbled and I chuckled, lightly patting her back. She pulled away and swiftly grabbed Rae's hand.

"Come on. . .they're all here. . .well, except for Brent" She muttered while dragging Rae with her. I followed close behind, trying to listen to their little chit chat. I'm not eavesdropping, for your information.

"Whoa. . . Your pool is huge. . . It's. . . It's huge!" Rae exclaimed and Sarah just laughed. I found Ryan and Spencer, already dipped in the pool. I grinned. I just wanted to dive in right now. It's too hot in here and I really need to cool off. I walked passed at Spencer and Ryan to walk over to the little table on the side which was packed of food and other munchies.

"Oh look the lovebirds are here!" Spencer shouted and I quickly shot him a glare. I swear, he's kind of annoying sometimes. I turned to look at Rae, and she was taking off her flip flops, ready to throw it at him.

"Whoa! Take it easy! I was just kidding!" He yelled while covering his face. She scowled and walked off, ignoring him. Diva much?

I dragged my feet toward the table filled with food and drinks; I grabbed a can of Red Bull and popped it open, chugging it quickly. I felt the ice cold liquid ran down on my burning throat. It feels so good. Rae and Sarah slowly walked over and sat on the small bench which was located at the side of the table.

"Hey guys, aren't you gonna join us here?!" Ryan shouted while splashing around like a giddy kid and playing with the water around him. He looked pathetic.

"Come on Rae!" Sarah grinned while ushering her to get changed on her bathing suit. I can sense that my eyes will burn any minute now. I don't really want to see Rae with her bathing suit on. I bet it's horrible. . . really horrible.

"Oh. . . .uhmm. . . No, I'll pass this time. You guys just go. I don't have my. . .uhhh. . . .swimsuit with me. . ." She muttered while looking down. I snorted and threw my head back, laughing really hard.

"You're just afraid to show off your 'gorgeous' body" I said sarcastically while air quoting the 'gorgeous' part. She scowled and I laughed at her.

"Shut up! I'm not asking for your opinion" She snapped and whacked my head using the empty can of Red Bull.

"Ow! Geez, I'm sorry. I was just messing with you. God, just chill, okay?" I retorted and she just rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, come on. Stop fighting" Sarah whined and Rae just ignored her.

"Well, he started it! He's such an idiot. Why don't you just get out of my sight?" She yelled at me. I huffed and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Oh, look who's talking. Little Miss perfect with horrible voice and has no father!" I shouted at her. I know, that wasn't really the greatest response, but that was all I could think of right now. She suddenly seethed with anger.

"Oh shut up! Don't mention anything about my father!" She retorted while standing up from her feet. She glared at me.

"Stop it. . . Brendon, I thought you wanted to be friends with her?" Sarah hissed on my side and I scowled.

"She's being a bitch to me! What am I supposed to do? Let her bitched at me until she get tired of it? No way!" I hissed back and she sighed heavily.

"She's being a bitch to you because you just insulted her! You started it!" She whispered fiercely and I ignored her.

"You take that back! I do not have a horrible voice! And since when did you hear me sing? Dude, like what are you? A crazy stalker?" She shouted and I stood up.

"Come on, you sing like a freaking, annoying and dying hyena every night! It's horrible. I can hear you from my room!" I yelled back and she gasped.

"Oh come on, stop it guys! Brendon. . .stop! Ugh, Rae please! Oh god. . . . Ryan!" Sarah screamed. We ignored her and just kept on shouting at each other. After a few minutes, Ryan came running in, ready to break us out. I don't think a one skinny dude can literally break us from our fight. I mean, come on. . . Look at Ryan!

"Ok, guys. Stop it, now!" He screamed and Rae shut her mouth, but she was still eyeing me from head to toe. A look of hatred was written across her face.

"Whatever. . . .I'll just go now. I'm just wasting my time here" She muttered while walking away from us.

"Whoa. . .Rae! Stop! Please, don't leave" Sarah shouted and ran after her. She stopped her and forcefully dragged her back. She mumbled something under her breath and A look of anger was still plastered on her face.

"Ok, let's just forget about this whole thing. Pretend that this never happened. Let's just go swim and cool off for just one whole hour. No fighting, please. Can you guys do that? For us?" Ryan pleaded and I sighed.

"Fine. . . But I'm not gonna talk to that crackhead" Rae grumbled while glaring at me.

"Alright, let's go swim!" Sarah squealed and Rae just groaned.

"I don't want to swim" She muttered while walking back at the small bench. I rolled my eyes.

"You're such a fucking diva. Do you really want to play it hard?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I said I don't want to swim, okay? Just leave me alone" She snapped and I shook my head.



Bitch.



I ran toward her and quickly picked her up, making her squealed in shocked. I slung her body on my back and she, once again, let out a piercing scream.

"Brendon! What the fuck are you doing?! Put me down!" She yelled while simultaneously banging her fist on my back. I snorted and just walked toward the pool.

"I don't think so" I muttered while grinning madly.

"Put me down! I mean it! Stop it! Brendon! Ugh, Let me go!" She screamed while squirming her body and kicking her legs around.

"No, I want you to take a wonderful splash on Sara' s huge pool" I stated while smirking. I stopped at the side of the pool and laughed.

"Brendon! Don't drop me! I am dead serious! Uggh! I am so gonna ki------"

I cut her off by throwing her and dropping her body on the pool. I heard her scream and she landed with a huge splash on the water. Sara and the guys walked toward me and just laughed.

"Now that's what you call artistic diving!" I yelled and waited for her to pop her head on the surface. The guys whooped and high fived each other. Sara just shook her head and laughed along with us.

"Yeah! Rae! That was fantastic!" Ryan shouted while chuckling. Rae's head finally popped in the surface and her hands were waving frantically in the air.

"Woo! You go girl! Yeah! That's right! Just wave your hands in the air!" Spencer screamed while laughing. Ryan suddenly stopped cheering and Sarah froze on her spot. Spencer still kept on cheering on the side and I was just laughing along.

"You idiot! She's drowning!" Sarah yelled while smacking Spencer's head. I snorted and just shook my head.

"No, she's not" I muttered while glancing at Rae. Her body was frantically struggling to float on the surface. I looked closely and she was now slowly sinking at the bottom of the pool while squirming her hands around. My face went pale.

"Oh shit! She's really drowning!" I exclaimed and I suddenly panicked. I looked at her and she was gasping for air. Her body was sinking and I could see her hands waving around on the water hysterically. Shit, it was all my fault. What am I gonna do?

Oh yeah, save her!

I jumped into the pool and quickly swam toward her. I could hear Sarah wailing 'Oh my god! She's gonna die! She's gonna die!' on the other side of the pool. Just hearing those words, made my heart pound like a drum in my chest. I was nervous. What if I was too late? What if she was dead? Oh god, I never really killed anyone before. I swam my way toward her and swiftly grabbed her hands, pulling her body up on the surface. I almost screamed with joy as I saw she was still alive. She gasped for air and coughed really hard. She frantically search for someone to hold onto and I swiftly pulled her closer, gripping on her waist. Her eyes were red and she panted while gripping really hard on me.

"Shit! Are you okay?" I nervously asked as I held her closer. She sobbed and pound her fist on my chest.

"You----you're so stu---stupid! I--I'm gonna f-fucking kill you!" She stumbled at her words as she cried hysterically, tears were streaking down on her face and I felt really bad.

"I'm sorry" I muttered as I gripped on her waist really hard, not wanting her to drown again. For Pete's sake! I almost killed her!

"W--why d--did you dro. . .dropped m--me?" She sobbed and punched me on the chest again. I dragged her on the side of the pool and just held onto her, really tightly.

"I--I ha---hate y-you!" She cried out while hitting me with her hands. I tried to stop her but she was so strong.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry" I apologized as I pushed her up on the paved side of the pool. She was shaking and Sara just glared at me.

"Are you okay?" Sara asked her and she nodded absentmindedly. Ryan handed her a towel and wrapped it around her.

"We're so sorry. We didn't know you hate water" Spencer muttered and I glared at him.

What's up with him and his dumb facts?

"N--no. I--it's not t--that. I'm a--actually afraid of l--large bodies of wa---water. . . a--and I don't kno--know how to s--swim" She stuttered while sobbing. I swiftly looked down at my feet, not really wanting to meet her teary eyes.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled again and she coughed. Sara rubbed her back and sighed.

"Come on, let's get you warm inside" She muttered and she swiftly gave me a 'carry-her-inside' look. I exhaled heavily and without a word of protest. I picked her up and carried her, bridal style.

"What a--are you do--doing?" Rae whispered while shaking. She gave me a glare and I just ignored her.

"Pu--put me do--down. You d--douche bag!" She snapped and I didn't say anything. She pound on my chest while demanding me to put her down. Of course, I paid no attention to her. I didn't speak because it'll just make things much worse. We went inside the huge house and walked our way to Sara's awfully enormous room.

Trivia: It actually took us 3 minutes and 45 seconds to get to her room. Yeah, their house is pretty huge.

After what seemed like eternity, Rae finally stopped bitching at me. Thank god for that. I set her down on Sara's soft and comfy couch, careful not to drop her harshly. She didn't even thanked me, she just glared at me and turned in other direction, not really paying attention to me.

"I'm so sorry about that" Sara whispered beside her and she just shot her a small smile.

"That's okay. . . You guys didn't know. It's just that some people here in this world are so dumb and lame" She said while sending me a cold glare. I quickly looked down and stared at my shoes. I heard Sara sigh beside me.

"Wait here. . . I'll just get you some dry clothes to wear" She stated and walked off, leaving me here all alone with Rae. I exhaled heavily and slowly sat beside her. She huffed and scooted away from me.

"I'm sorry, okay" I mumbled and she tilted her head on me.

"Just don't talk to me" She snapped while glaring. I sighed and just looked away.



Wow. She's still a bitch.



Ryan and Spencer walked inside the room with towels, hanging on their shoulder and a can of Red Bull on their hands. They smiled when they saw Rae on the couch. Just as they were walking toward us, Sara suddenly appeared in the room with clothes on her hands.

"Here. . .wear this, it'll make you feel warm"

"Thank you" Rae mumbled while grabbing the dry clothes on Sara's hands. She stood up and her phone suddenly rang, making her jumped a little bit. She sighed and swiftly answered it.

"Hello" She muttered and the room fell silent. Her forehead creased and she froze on her spot.

"Mom? Wha---what's going on?" She stuttered and we all just stared at her. Sara looked worried, staying at Rae's side.

"What?!" She gasped and her face went pale. I glanced at her and she paused for a minute, trying to absorb all the things around her. I swear, I thought she was gonna pass out. She dropped her phone and we all stood up as she scrambled to her feet, ready to runaway.

"What happened?" Sara asked while staring at Rae.

"I--I have to go now. I'm sorry. I'll just see you guys n-next time" She rambled and quickly ran out of Sara's room.

"Rae, wait! You dropped your phone!" She shouted but Rae didn't seemed to hear her. Sara exhaled heavily and glanced toward us.

"What happened?" Ryan asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. . . ." She said unsure of her answer. She flopped on the couch and sighed.

"This day turned out rather. . . .well?" She glanced around and Ryan just scowled.

"Come on, Rae almost drowned today. I swear, I thought she wasn't gonna make it" He exclaimed and she exhaled heavily.

"You're right. This is the worst day ever. Well, it's all because of Brendon. You stupid douche bag!" She glared at me and whacked me with a pillow.

"Ouch! I'm sorry! I didn't know she was afraid of large bodies of water!" I retorted and just sunk back on my seat.

"You know what, sometimes I don't know why are you being such a cruel bitch to her. She didn't do anything to you" Sara stated while sending me a harsh look.

"Can we please stop talking about her for once and just thanked me for saving her life?" I asked, getting irritated. They all scowled.

"You are such an arrogant bitch" Spencer exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I muttered and shook my head, staring outside the window. I took a deep breath and thought about everything.

My conscience was killing me inside. I almost killed her today. It all went wrong. I feel so guilty and I know she hates me even more now.


I just ruined everything.




A/N: Comments? Please.

I know. I know. . . it's a short chapter.
I'm having a MAJOR writer's block.
I'm sorry.

I just want to say thanks to CHELSEAsmile for commenting on every chapter of my story.
THANK YOU ((: you're awesome.
Sign up to rate and review this story