Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Be Mine

Chapter 4

by evry1lovesmichelle 1 review

Miranda and David think that Michelle and Chuck are going out?

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 1924 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4



It was monday, and I was just about to walk out of my house when I saw Miranda, right at the door. I opened the door, and then closed it. She seemed so happy for some reason. We started to walk.


“So how was the prom?” She asked excitedly.

“Uhhh.... fine.” I said. “Why?”

“I just want to know is all...... So did anything weird happen that night?” She asked.

I looked at her weird. “No.....” Then I thought for a second. “Well there was just one moment that was strange.”

“Really? What was it?” She asked curiously.

“Well, when the night was over, we hugged and he kissed me on the cheek. It wasn’t anything special. At least, thats what I think. Then it was kind of awkward.” I said. Then smirked.

“I bet.” She said. She started smirking too. I had no idea why.

“What? Why are you smirking?” I asked. I had no idea what she was thinking.

“Oh nothing...” She said. Still smirking. I knew she wasn’t going to tell me.


Miranda, David, Chuck, and I were eating lunch. Me and Chuck were sitting across from them.

“Did you guys see Pierre and April there?” David asked.

“Funny you should ask that. We actually saw them during the last song. Right Chuck?” I said, smirking.

“Oh Yeah!! I remember. Do you want me to tell them?” Chuck asked.

I Chuckled. “Yeah.”

David and Miranda looked at each other weird.

“Well, we were dancing, and then we saw April dragging Pierre out fast. Pierre was trying to catch up. And we just shook our heads at each other.” He chuckled.

I Laughed.

“Why is that funny?” David asked. And all confused. Me and Chuck never had a argument yet, and its been about 1 hour.

“Well why do you think she was hurrying out of there with him? She’s a hoe.” I Chuckled.

“Yeah like really!” Chuckled laughed too.


Miranda knew that David had no idea what was going on. So she whispered in his ear while me and Chuck were still talking. Then she was finished.

“OOOOH!” David said.

“Guys, we have something to ask you....” Miranda said. She was smirking again. And David was too.

Chuck was taking a drink, and I was eating while they asked us. We just looked at them, waiting for them to ask us something.

“Are you going out?” David asked.

Me and Chuck were caught off guard. We both choked on what we had in our mouths. after 5 seconds, we started spazzing.

“WHAT?” I said

“ARE YOU GUYS INSANE?” Chuck said freaking out.

“You don’t have to hide it, its okay.” Miranda said.

“No Its not okay!” I said, I started freaking out also.

“What gave you the idea that we were going out?” Chuck asked.

“Well lets see... you guys haven’t argued about anything yet today. And that thing about the kiss on friday night...” Miranda said.

“That kiss was nothing.... It was just a kind of kiss that you would give to someone you cared about a lot.” Chuck said.

“In other words... your going out.” David said.

“NO! You heard Chuck. We’re just close is all. And obviously you guys don’t understand.” I said, getting upset.

“Of course we do. Me and Miranda care a lot for one another. So thats why we’re going out.” David said.

Chuck stood up. “I’m gonna go to my place now.”

I got up too. “I’ll come with you Chuck.” I said as I sighed. Pierre was just walking over to sit with us as we walked past him. He looked at us weird and sat down.

“What’s up with those two?” Pierre asked curiously. “They have another argument again?”

“Not exactly....” Miranda said.

“And why did they go to the prom together?” He asked.

“Should we tell him?” Miranda asked David.

“Well, he’s going to find out sooner or later...” David said.

“They’re going out now. and they walked out because they wouldn’t admit it.” Miranda said.

“What?” Pierre said shocked.

“Well Chucked kissed her that night, and they haven’t argued today....”

“Uh...huh...” Pierre said, then started to think.


Me and Chuck walked to his house quickly. We were really upset. we sat on the opposite sides on the couch.


“I don’t understand how they came up with that.” I said, thinking.

Chuck started to think too. “Well, we do spend a lot of time together. Like your almost here all the time.”

“I know but, we’re close. Not like boyfriend girlfriend close but you know.” I said

“Yeah I do. Hopefully they don’t spread this around.” Chuck said

“I think it would be kinda weird if we did started going out. Like that kiss on the cheek was fine but..... If we went further than that, I think it would be.....” I said, I kinda chuckled.

“Yeeeaaahhh..... And I bet like after a week, we would break up and I don’t think it would hurt the relationship that we have now.” He said seriously.

“Yeah.. I think it would be interesting to see what would happen.” I said, I was just thinking about it.

After about a minute of awkwardness, I changed the subject.

“So did you hear any news from the university yet?” I asked.

“Nope, But it should be coming in the mail any day now.” He said. He was really looking forward to going there in the fall. The university is almost about 2 hours away.

“I’m sure you’ll get in Chuck. Your one of the smartest people that I know.” I said.

Chuck blushed. “Thank you.”

“Its funny how every time someone compliments you, you blush.” I laughed

Chuck laughed too.


It was friday afternoon, and Me, Chuck, David, Miranda, and Pierre were in Chuck’s basement. Chuck went outside to get the mail, and we were just sitting around. Then he came back.

“GUYS! ITS HERE!” He yelled as he ran into the basement.

I got up and went in front of him. “Well open it!!!”

“I’m too scared. What if I didn’t get accepted?” Chuck said nervously.

“Oh Chuck, Just open it!!” I said.

He quickly opens the envelope. And starts to read it. I was looking at him while he was reading it.

“Well?” I asked impatiently.

“I GOT IN!!” He said happily. He was smiling and hugged me, and rocked me back and forth really fast, then high fived everyone.

“Whoa!” I said, trying to get my balance.”See I told ya!”

He came back to me. “We should go do something guys! I can drive, so lets go to the mall and see a movie or something!”

“Sounds good!” I said smirking.

“I would but i have tons of homework to do.” David said sadly.

“Yeah me too, I have to get it done or I’ll get in trouble.” Miranda said.

“You guys always have tons of homework!” I laughed.

“How about you Pierre?” Chuck asked.

“Nah, you two can go. I have to do some things for my parents.” He said, but avoided to look at us.

“Suit yourself. Well you guys can stay here if you want.” We walked out of the house. and got into his mothers car. Then headed to the mall.

We were in the car, and chuck was still smirking. Every time I looked at him, I couldn’t help but smirk along with him. For some reason, I just really wanted to put my hand on top of his hand that was resting on his lap. But I was to shy to do it.

We got to the mall. And we were standing in front of the movies and were figuring out what movie we should see.


“So what do you want to see?” He asked as he was looking up at the sign with all the movies listed.

“Ummm.... what about” I said, then he interrupted.

“Anything but Harry Potter!” He chuckled.

“Grrr.” Then i laughed. “Well, I think you should pick because we are out here because of you.” I smirked.

“True. Hmmm, what about Spider-Man 3?” He suggested.

“Sure! I love that series!” I said.

He went to grab his wallet. I pushed his wallet down.

“I’ll pay for it.” I said, as i went to grab my wallet out of my purse.

“Are you sure? You don’t even have that much money. and you don’t have a job.” He asked. He always feels guilty when I offer to buy something for him.

“Yeah I’m sure, and besides. You don’t even have a job either so... there.” I chuckled.

“Okay, but you know how I always feel bad when you pay for things. But I’m buying dinner.” He said.

“Okay okay.” I went to the till and bought two tickets.

After the movie, We went to the food court and we both got chinese. It was about 10pm already. Because we walked around the mall and stuff. I eat with Chuck all the time. But this time, it just felt different. I don’t know, it just did.

We were driving back home.


“So, do you want to come back to my place and see if there’s anything on T.V? That’s if no one is there.” Chuck asked. “you don’t have to come but..”

I thought for a second. “Sure.”

It was quiet again for a few minutes. Then Chuck told me something.


“Hey can I tell you something?” Chuck asked.

“Yeah. You know you can tell me anything.” I said.

“Well don’t tell anyone but...... I’m going to leave the band... Like I’m going to university in 3 months, and its gonna be kinda hard to be in a band when I’ll be 2 hours away you know?” Chuck said.

“Yeah, I understand completely. When are you going to tell them?” I asked curiously.

“I’m thinking in about a couple weeks or so.” Chuck answered.

I nodded my head and looked out the door window.


We got to his place. And it seemed like no one was there. We went to the basement and watched some tv on the couch. We were sitting beside each other. Not close close but, close.

It was about half way through the movie. And Chuck would look at me on and off. I know he was up to something because he looked kind of nervous. Then he yawned and slowly put his arm behind me on the couch. I was hesitant to move closer to him, and i looked at him slowly, and he moved his arm away. He cleared his throat, and looked at the tv.

I then slowly moved closer to him, until our sides were touching. He looked at me surprised. And I smirked at him. He then Put his arm behind me. Then laid down on his back, and was at the side of the couch. I was against the couch, and his arm was now on my side. and my head was resting on his side. and my hand was on his chest. He put his hand on top of mine.

I think we fell asleep shortly after that. About 1am, Pierre came in because he forgot something. He grabbed his sweater, and realized that me and Chuck were sleeping on the couch. He stood there for a few, and slowly and sadly walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story