Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

KHANG!!

by MitzumiKare 0 reviews

seto should know better than to make yami wait...

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Seto Kaiba,Yami Yugi - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-21 - 654 words - Complete

0Unrated
KHANG! when Yami snaps
Summary: love comes in many forms. But the least expected of all, a frying pan. Yaoi, YyxS, OOC-ness and some Seto abuse.


Yami sighed as he was being transported to Seto's once again for a dueling rematch.
What time was this? 603?
When he got there he found Kaiba unready. The CEO was in the middle of a board meeting.
Yami sweatdropped when he heard the news, “ this is getting older than I am”
Mokuba, who had just told the ex-pharaoh, sighed,” oh well, nii-sama will be out of there shortly…maybe.”
Just then Yami's stomach rumbled. Now I'd like to point out that when Yami gets hungry, he gets testy. The fact that Seto had dragged him all the way out here, wasn't ready, and on top of all that is delaying their duel was really trying his patience.
“Whatever. Mokuba, can we go to the kitchen to get something to eat,” Yami asked trying to keep the whine in his voice from showing.
“ Okay, follow me.”
Mokuba lead the way to the kitchen. The sweet smells wafting past Yami's nose almost made him lose his last shred of sanity. Then the smell was gone.
“ What the hell?”
Mokuba stared at Yami. Never had he heard the former pharaoh swear before.
Silver trays raced past the two. Before falling over dizzy, Mokuba grabbed the shirttail of a waiter. They looked down and gasped
“My apologize sir, “the obviously French waiter said helping Yami and Mokuba up.
“What's with the food, Dierre,” Mokuba asked.
“ Well, meester Kaiba is in an ovearnite meeting and `is clients requested food zur.”
“Overnight?”
The waiter and Mokuba looked at Yami.
His head was down his fist clenched so hard veins were showing.
Yami chuckled darkly, a stark difference from his confident laughter he used to toy with opponents.
“Uh, Yami? Are you okay,” Mokuba asked nervously.
“ Oh, I am Mokuba…”Yami whispered. Mokuba sighed in relief. “But your brother won't be in a minute”
And within a half second, Yami disappeared.


“ Okay gentlemen and ladies how about-“
Kaiba's words were cut by a loud and resounding
BOOM!
And then a
DOOSH!
“ What the hell?” Seto was once again cut short a 3-pound frying pan hit the side of his head with a loud and resounding
KHANG!
And he knew no more.


Yami got off of Seto's inanimate body and glared at the other CEOs. They all ran from the room, scared the frying pan maniac might come after them next. Like a tiger let loose, Yami's eyes scanned the room. They fell upon a tray untouched. Yami grinned. It was obviously Kaiba's plate. He would so have to thank his ancient rival later.
Anyway, Yami walked toward the plate his hand inches from the cover when suddenly he's on his back on the board Kaiba straddling his waist.
“Kaiba whatinthenameofra is-“ he was cut off as Seto kissed him on the lips. Let's just say it was more than teeth: it was tongue too.
Let's review Yami's thoughts, shall we?
First thought: why the hell is he kissing me?
Second thought: damn, he is a gooood kisser.
Third thought: oh gods just have your way with me!
To sum up what happened later this song will suffice:
Seto and Yami sittin in a tree
F-U-C-K-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes Yami with a baby carriage,
Wait a second, HOW'D THAT HAPPEN?
As you can see, being hungry can get you crazy, being crazy makes you do stupid things, and well, you get the point don't you?


Mitzumi: that was so random even I don't know where it came from. Oh yeah the above said song is a clean cut of the one me and socras sang. The original couple was Bakura and Yami. The name Dierre I'm not quite sure is that how you spell it I got from a friend's cousin.
Sign up to rate and review this story