Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Failed Experiment

by WhiteFang323 0 reviews

Araya......sarcastic, smart, and bipolar. Yes, bipolar. Funny how things never seem to turn out right for her. In the Narutoverse, she is about to turn things upside down...(contains 3 other OCs...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-21 - 864 words

0Unrated
Yo peoples. Araya here. I’ve told you what my name is, and don’t you dare ask me again. Or I kill you. Sound fair? Good. I have absolutely no idea no idea who the crap my parents are, and if they are even alive. But I’m pretty good living on my own. No problems there. I am in love with ramen. You could give me about of it, and even if it was poisoned, I’d still eat it. Who cares if it’s my last meal? In case you haven’t noticed yet, I am quite sarcastic. No duh.

As far as I know, I was abandoned as a baby. Great way to start my life. Just great. I feel so loved. Then I was picked up by a young couple who raised me until I was about four. I didn’t exactly love them. I mean, they were nice enough, but…nah. It doesn’t matter anyway. One day, this creepy tall person came into the house. All I could think was, “What’s with the eye tattoos?” The creepy white guy looked like he was gonna belch, and a big snake came out of his mouth, and he was smiling! Man, if I had a snake come out of my mouth, I’d cut the stupid thing’s head off and then pull the rest of it out! So then the snake person’s snake regurgitated a glowing sword and stabbed both of my so called “parents”. I have to admit, I was a little shocked. Then he started swallowing the snake that was swallowing the sword and started coming towards me. Don’t you just love it? My life just keeps getting better and better. Cause just then, like five guys with shiny things across their foreheads with strange symbols on them jumped out and fought with awesome techniques and drove the creepy dude away. One of them came to me and picked me up.
Now, usually, I would be screaming at him to put me down, but you know, I was kinda tired, so I just put my head on the guy’s shoulder and went to sleep.

I was taken to a huge village with a huge rock in the background with huge faces on it. Or maybe it was just me. When you’re 4, everything seems huge. Then one of them said I had a choice. I could live by myself in their village, or live with someone else in their village. Hmmmmmmmmmm…either way, I live in their village. Some choice. Of course, I chose living by myself. So now here I am, in my own little home. Once about every week, some person drops off tons of food. I’m fine with that!
Oh, yeah, forgot to tell you ignorant people what I look like. Pretty simple, I have long black hair. Completely straight. I rarely smile, except when I’m being sarcastic or evil. But what gets the people in this town psyched are my eyes. I have the only pointed eyes in Konoha (name of the village… I think) and everyone in it gives me evil looks. They’re actually kind of snake-like, in a way.(like I said, my life just gets better and better) So yeah, enough about me, lets move on to my story.(Which is kind of about me…………I guess……………yeah……Ok, Jeez, I’ll shut up, now!!!! >_>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was walking home…alone…as usual. I heard a rustling in the trees and stopped.
“You know, you’re not very good at keeping quiet.” I said to the trees.
A teenage girl about, I don’t know, 17-18, jumped down into a perfect crouch.
“Well, aren’t you the clever one.” The girl retorted.
“Thank you, thank you very much.” I took a bow and rolled my eyes.
“I didn’t mean that as a compliment.” snarled the teenager.
“Well, then, it was a very nice complaint.” I said, a huge grin on my face.
The mysterious person frowned.
“Ok, smart one; what are you doing on your own, and what’s your name?”
“Well, I don’t give my name to just anybody. Why are you even interested?” I replied, and started walking away.
“You’re asking for a fist to the face!!” She leapt towards me. Then she punched me so hard I went flying and smashed head first into a tree. Ouch. That sucked.
“And don’t even think of messing with Skai Nara again!”
“Ha!! So dats you name!” Blood was flowing out of my nose.
“Rrrrrrrrr…. You little pipsqueak, I’ll let you by easy this time, but watch out!!!” Skai, as I now knew her, said.
Then she leapt back up into the trees and disappeared. I tried to stand up, but ended up back up against that tree.
“Great. Just fricken great.” I muttered under my breath.
My predicament so far:
1. I made two enemies.
2. Iruka’s mad at me
3. No one well tell me who my dang parents are
4. I have just been blasted into a tree
Great. Just great. Finally, I was able to crawl home.
Sign up to rate and review this story