Categories > Original > Drama > Always

Always

by Silent_Dreamer 0 reviews

They came from different worlds, so they knew that they could never be together. He was dead, and she was not. And that scary thought was more than enough for them to have one more meeting. Even th...

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-04-01 - Updated: 2006-04-01 - 370 words - Complete

1Moving
It broke his heart to see her that way, to see her with tear-filled green eyes. She should be happy, she should be joyfully yapping away or laughing, even her being furious was better than this. Instead she was crying as she gazed at him with emerald eyes that pleaded for him to stay. Her silky, black hair flowed in the wind and her heart was slowly shattering in agony. He felt his own heart shatter, and he felt his own wet, warm tears drip down his face one at a time.

Girl's POV:

My heart shatters like glass
But I know that our love will forever last
But the thought of you leaving me
I just can't let that be

Normal POV:

They both reached out for each other, their hands tightly clasping together, never wanting the other to leave. The boy's angel red wings and flapped soundlessly; as he ascended, taking her with them for neither one wanted to let the other go. But he had to go and he knew that, but he couldn't bear the pain of staying away from her. They knew that they could never be together for they came from two different worlds.

"Don't leave..." she whispered, her voice cracking. More tears spilled from her eyes and she gazed into his sorrowful crimson orbs.

Their lips met in a final, chaste kiss. He broke apart to smile sadly his lover; gradually, his hand slipped from hers and she slowly descended back onto Earth.

"No, wait!" She ran after him, trying to grasp his hand into hers once again.

Her run leisurely slowed down to a walk and soon a stop. Tears flowed down her face as she watched him fly up into the Heavens above, where his friends greeted him blissfully.

He looked back at her and slightly waved.

"Now it's time-to face-the truth...I will-ne-never be-with-you..." she said through her sobs as she stared up at them.

He shook his head and forlornly smiled at her. "I will always be with you..."

Boy's POV:

Your quiet whispers reached my ears
I shook my head and I grinned at you through my tears.
I made a vow
"I will always be with you..."
Sign up to rate and review this story