Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

Chapter 6: I Should Have known

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-21 - 961 words

0Unrated
MPOV

I laid on my bed that morning my eyes closed, and I began thinking to myself how my life may have been different if I had said ' I love you too.' . It would have been so drastically different that maybe my son would have a father figure. Maybe I wouldn't be so scared right now, maybe me and Pete would be on better terms.

"Mommy, are you otay?" Aaron asked me , I felt him climb onto the bed and I opened my eyes as the sun poured into the room making me groan slightly.

"Yeah, honey. Why?" I asked him and he pointed to the clock.

"Oh, I'm so sorry honey!" I said sitting up, it wasn't morning it was 2 in the afternoon.

"Its okay mommy, Mr.Panda came over to check on us and saw you were asleep he said you was sick and to let you sleep so me and him played with my toys and ate lunch together."He said and I smiled a bit. Mr.Panda huh...Thank god for Pete. I would have never forgiven myself.

I climbed out of bed and walked down the stairs. I saw Pete sipping a glass of water and I smiled at him then sighed. "Thank you." I said softly and he smiled back then nodded.

"I told you I wanted to be a part of his life, and I will be. You just have to give me a chance...."Pete said to me as Aaron ran over to him, excitedly with his toys in his arms.

"Mr.Panda! Lookie, mommy got them for me."He said to him and Pete knelt down in front of him and smiled.

"They sure are cool, whats his name?"He asked poking the tiger he held in his tiny armed vice grip.

"Mr.Tiger..."He said with a small smile.

"Thats awesome, how about you go watch t.v in the living room while me and mommy talk okay?" Pete asked him and Aaron nodded hugging his leg then running (waddling) out of the kitchen.

"I'm giving you a chance, aren't I?" I said to him pulling my hair over my shoulder.

"You letting me be around him and thats what I want, but, I really want you to give me another chance."He said stepping closer to me and I stepped back.

"Pete, that boated sailed out along time ago." I told him quietly and he sighed.

"I'm not going to give up."He told me and i sighed.

"I'm in love with Joe." I told him seriously tears stinging my eyes as I told him, he looked up and shook his head.

"Well, that wasn't a smart move, he's -"

"Engaged I know..." I said to him my voice raising slightly, I looked behind me, Aaron was still watching t.v.

"The day you guys got signed, he told me he loved me. I knew he could do better than me, He would have girls wanting his babies and he would probably wanna get drunk and be with groupies or something. I don't know, all I know is that he is happy with his fiancee." I told him and Pete shook his head and looked at me his eyes holding a bit of what seemed to look like anger.

"Your stupid. Do you know how much that text you sent to him hurt him? He knew you loved him, he knew but you said he could do better but him being Joe thought maybe she was right and he went to the first girl who took him and that was Justine. She is cheating on him, he has never been with another woman while with her. they've been together for 2 years. He loves you i know he does because when I look in his eyes, all I see is you....You should have seen it the day we came here, the way he looked at you...how he hugged you....You should have know..."Pete told me rambling on and on about how Joe still loved me, but A part of me didn't believe it a part of me told me that Pete was lying.

"I should have know....." I whispered to myself then broke down to my knees and Pete helped me up wrapping his arms around me as sobs racked my body.

"Mommy?!" I heard Aaron's frantic voice as he ran into the kitchen.
"Mommy, are you okay?"He cried out hugging me and I pulled him into my arms and crying into the top of his head.

"Aaron, come on. Go into the living room, your mommy is fine. She is just upset." Pete said to him softly and Aaron kissed my cheek.

"Its okay mommy, it will be okay..."He said then walked into the living room making me cry harder. Pete's arms wrapped around me tightly, bringing back the same safe and secure feeling that I used to feel when I was younger.

"He is right, you know? It will be okay." He told me and I buried my face into his neck.

"No it won't, because Im in love with a guy who wont give me a second chance."I told him softly.

"And Im in love with a girl who won't give me a second chance."Pete said whispering in my ear. I looked up at him and closed my eyes when he pressed his lips to mine.


A/n: He he, don't you love me? I posted just as I said I would. I really appreciate the comments, they totally help me out, sometimes if you tell me omg what if so and so do this and this happens. It adds on to my creativity, you know? So comment pleeaassseee
Sign up to rate and review this story