Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tear My Heart Open Just To Feel

Chapter 8: Joe's Redemption

by Mrs_Stump221 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-21 - Updated: 2009-05-21 - 420 words

0Unrated
I stood in the kitchen washing dishes when the front door opened and slammed shut, I turned around quickly to see who it was. It was Joe, he looked rather pissed off and I wasn't sure what to say.

"Uhm, are you alright?" I asked him and he shook his head.
"Your back with Pete?"He said with venom lacing every word he spoke.

"Yeah..Why would it matter, your engaged, remember?" I said to him leaning on the counter, he looked at me.

"Why would it matter?! I love you, and your just going out with Pete?" Joe asked seriously and I laughed.

"You didn't even wait for me to say that I loved you! you just left because you obviously weren't worried about my answer three fucking years ago JOE!" I yelled angrily as tears stung my eyes.
"why are you worried about it now." I asked him softly tears falling down my cheeks.

"Because last night I found Pete with his tongue down some chicks throat. Because this morning my fiancee called off the wedding saying she had higher hopes for her self and that I was apart of it." He said to me and I looked down hoping he was lying, hoping but I knew he wasn't this was the same old Pete. He hadn't changed one bit.

"No, Pete said he changed...." I said to him stuttering and his eyes changed from one of anger to ones of deep concern. He walked over to me quickly and placed a hand on my face and pulling me into a hug, I breathed in his cologne and sighed. He smelt so good, It was like a refresher from my past.

"You actually trusted him...."Joe whispered as my subconscious let tears fall down my face.
I nodded and he sighed a bit, his hands rubbing my lower back making me shiver slightly.

No, I haven't even broken it off with Pete yet. I can't be feeling this way. I told my self closing my eyes.

"I need t-to call P-Pete...." I said to him and he pulled away from me push some hair out of my face. He stood in front of me and smiled a bit and I looked down. I grabbed my cell phone and dialed Pete's number.

"Hey. Uhm, can you come over please?" I asked him.
"Sure, babe. Be there soon."He said then hung up.

A/n:I didnt know what to expect....But it couldnt be good. Sorry its so short!
Sign up to rate and review this story