Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

No Matter What.

by liveloveslash 2 reviews

when a song explains everything.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-22 - Updated: 2009-05-22 - 1204 words - Complete

2Moving
a short & cute story, between our two favourite heros.

Axl clenched his teeth together as the straight whiskey burnt along his throat, downing his shot. He glanced around the fairly sized crowded bar, watching the drunken mess that surrounded him. It didn't come to any surprise that a rather thin man was helplessly pulling himself up from under the torn and nearly broken pool table, shaded by a dim light that hung above it. Axl reached out across the bar top and wrapped his finger's around the small shapped glass, tiliting his head back he let the smooth beverage disappear down his throat once more. Letting his hand fall carelessly from his mouth to the bar, the empty glass landed with a loud thud as it made contact with the wooden table top. It was now clear that the mere hour's of drinking had sunken in, Axl reached for his head letting it relax agasint his palm as pain stabbed through his temple's.

Axl let out a gasp wrapping his hand around his stomach, he felt the content's of whiskey and chip's he had eaten earlier slowly come back up. Grapping the bar top he balanced himself and started making his way through the crowd of people, the smell of cigarette's, sweat and alcohol through the bar only made his stomach turn more.

Finally reaching the bathroom he eagerly pushed the door open, the dirty room reaked like it hadn't been cleaned for year's and you could see where mold had built up inbetween the small crack's that separated the half broken and stained tiles. Finding a free cubicle he swung the open door closed, kneeling before toilet he wrapped his hand's around the bowl feeling his inside's twist and tighten as he heaved into the white porcelain. Feeling rough hand's reach around and grap his hair that had fallen agasint his face and holding it, shocked he tried to look to see who was helping him but his stomach had other plan's and he was once again faced with the porcelain bowl.

A hand rubbed his back which soothed the singer's stomach after a while, reaching over he ripped toilet paper from the broken plastic holder and wipped his mouth clean. Interested in who had helped him and why, Axl lent forward flushing the remain's away before placing a hand on the cold wall Axl steaded himself and adventually pulled himself up until he was once again back on his feet, not very stable might I add but still standing. Lifting his head his messy hair fell carelessly over his eye's, moving it to one side Axl came to face his helper.

'Slash?' Axl whispered, leaning agasint the graffiti covered cubicle wall his hand's still holding onto his aching stomach as he looked up at the tanned man, his curly hair framed his face and his brown eye's were covered by his sunglasses, Axl wasn't too sure why he was wearing them considering it was night fall but that was the last thing on his mind.

'I came looking for you.' He replied as Axl watched him reply, opening the door. Axl stepped out and walked over to the ridiculously small sink, complaing how he could barely fit his hand's under the tap.

'Thank's..' Axl said, turning the rusty handle and splashing his face with the cool water. 'I mean for helping me.' He turned the tap off and turned back around to face the taller man.

'No problem.' Slash replied and Axl watched as a smile spread across his face. Axl turned back around and tried to fix his bandana, mumbling he could barely see, the mirror's were covered in god know's what and Axl sure as hell wasn't about to wipe it away, he glanced at the stained mirror to see Slash's figure in the background, shyly he smiled.

'Can we go home?' Axl asked, feeling his body growing weak and a constant fight to keep his eye's open. Slash nodded and wrapped his arm's around Axl's slender body and helped him to the car, placing the sleeply red head in the seat.

Slash started the car which caused Axl to wake up, Axl rolled his head and looked at his quiet friend.

'Your quiet.. Are you okay?' Axl asked, concern for his bestfriend as he was never usually this quiet.

Slash nodded and looked out the window, it had started raining. Slash pulled out the car park, half way home Slash glanced over at Axl who was curled up and alseep. Slash turned the radio on, and watched the rain fall upon his window.

'When I get home from work, I wanna wrap myself around you. I wanna take you and squeeze you, til the passion starts to rise.' The song played softly through out the car and over the rain, Axl looked up to see his friend humming.

Axl watched as Slash's hand came up to his face and stop what seemed to be a tear from falling down his face. Axl was about to sit up and ask his friend what was wrong, until Slash looked his way, closing his eye's he heard Slash sing quietly..

'Sometimes when you're asleep and I'm just staring at the ceiling, I wanna reach out and touch you, but you just go on dreaming.' Slash continued his voice shaky and broken.

Axl's chest tighten and his body tensed, had he taken his friend's lyric's wrong? and he only looked at him to see if he was okay. Axl's mind didn't know what to think, he and Slash did share a room. Had his bestfriend fallen for him? 'Slash is a great guy, and I wouldn't care if he had' Axl thought to himself, and deep down Axl felt that feeling that he'd hidden for so long, the feeling of passion and love.

Axl had fallen for Slash year's ago, but he could never say anything.

Caught up in his mind Axl hadn't noticed the car stopped and Slash opened his door, closing his eye's Axl felt his friend's arm's wrap around his body and lift him up, hearing Slash kick the car door shut they headed inside. The house was dark and that's when Axl realised Slash must have stayed up waiting for him to come home, Slash reached there room and walked around to Axl's side. Slash carefully layed Axl down, as he did Axl opened his eye's to have his met by Slash's hurt filled eye's. It seemed like forever the two men starred at each other, a tear fell from Slash's eye's and landed on Axl's cheek. Axl smiled and reached his hand up stroking the guitarist's face.

'When this is all over, the band, touring.. Everything. No matter what or if happen's between us after, never forget I love you, and you'll alway's be my bestfriend and this..' Axl placed Slash's hand on his chest. 'This is forever your's.'

Slash's cheek's were now damp from tear's, he leaned down and kissed Axl's soft lip's. Axl looked back up at him with love lingering in his eye's, he had an idea this tour was going to be interesting.
Sign up to rate and review this story