Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

Steven's Angel

by sarahsinger 1 review

Set to the lyrics "Angel". Steven and Joe's fight leads to a hit song.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-22 - Updated: 2009-05-23 - 744 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Steven's Angel

I do not own anything that is recongizible. If I did, Joe and Steven would realize they are perfect for each other.

I'm alome
Yeah I don't know if I can face the night
I'm in tears
And the crying that I do is for you


Joe hadn't talked to Steven for days. He wasn' sure just what had happened this time. He had been so careful since Joe had come home. Making sure that he didn'tsay the wrong thing to piss him off and give him a reason to pack his bags again. But it was bugging him so much that he couldn't do anything anymore.

I want your love
Let's break the walls between us
Don't make it tough
I'll put away my pride
Enough's enough
I've suffered and I've seen the light


The silence was killing him. Joe would show up and talk to Brad, Joey, and Tom, but he would barely look at Steven, let alone say hi. He was just going to have to ask him. That's all there was to it. The fight was causing Steven not to eator sleep, and Tom even noticed the slight tears that fell down th singers face when Joe would just up and leave from a practice. They hadn't seen anything this bad since Steven forgot Joe's birthday and ended up writing "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing".

Baby
You're my angel, come and save me tonight
You're my angel, come and make it all right


He tried talking, he tried begging. Nothing seemed to be working. Joe was stuborn, but so was Steven. That meant this fight culd go on for awhile. And that also meant that Aerosmith would be suffering for awhile. Joey was sure that Guns n' Roses could use a back-up drummer, and maybe Nikki Sixx was putting together a new band that Tom and Brad could join. If the two lovebirds didn't quite fighting, they'd all be out of a job and standing in the unemployment line.

Don't know what I'm gonna do
About this feeling inside
Yes it's true, loneliness took me for a ride
Without your love, I'm nothin' but a beggar
Without your love, a dog without a bone
What can I do, I'm sleepin' in this bed alone


Steven set alone at the house that him and Joe were living in. Joe would go sommewhere, anywhere, else just to avoid Steven. So after a week of sleeping in their room alone, Steven grabbed a notebook and a pen and just began to write whatever came to his mind. And soon, the thoughts began to come alive.

Baby
You're my angel, come and save me tonight
You're my angel, come and make it all right
Come and save me tonight


Steven needed someone to save him. He almost lost his sobriety during their time apart. But the song he was working on, the numbr one hit, it was keeping him from the bottle and close to the pen. It was even starting to snag Joe's attention, who for the past week could've cared less if Steven drove his car off a bridge. He was beginning to look at Steven more and Steven began to think that was what their realtionship needed all along.

You're the reason I live
You're the reason I die
You're the reason I give when I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why


Steven bought the song to practice. He sang it for the guys. Brad began to play little riffs, Joey added some drums, and Tom kept up with his bass. Joe just stood off to the side, completely in shock. This song was beautiful. Who had Steve wrote this for. Then Steven looked over at Joe and sang:

Baby, baby, baby
You're my angel, come and save me tonight
You're my angel, come and make it all right


"Thank you Steven." Joe said after pratice. He lightly kissed Steven's lips, adding to the thanks for the song. He knew it was for him. He was glad that Steven cared enough to write him a song.

You're my angel, come and save me tonight
You're my angel, come and make it all right
Come and save me tonight
Come and save me tonight
Come and save me tonight
Come and save me tonight
Come and save me tonight


In the end, Steve's little angel did come and save him, especially during the night.


~END~
Sign up to rate and review this story