Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tutoring

Qualified Educator

by SaraWinters 1 review

Ron didn't know if Hermione's words were a bluff or an invitation. But he couldn't resist finding out.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 620 words - Complete

1TrainWreck
"Well?" Ron said finally, looking up at Harry. "How was it?"

Harry considered for a moment. "Wet," he said truthfully.

"Well, that's good," Hermione said, interrupting. "It's not very pleasant when it's dry. Actually, it can be quite painf-" She stopped speaking, blinking rapidly as Ron doubled over, coughs erupting from his throat in great heaves. "Ron, are you all right?" She dropped to her knees next to him and placed a hand on his back, her eyes filled with concern. After a few seconds, Hermione looked up."Harry, you should go get someone."

Before Harry could move, Ron waved to his friend. "'M all right," he said between coughs. He took a few deep breaths before moving to sit back against the front of the chair again. "I couldn't breathe for a second there, but I'm fine now."

"You still need to find out why you began coughing that way," Hermione said. "You don't have any health conditions that we should know about, do you?"

"No, I-" Ron stopped, studying her expression in the firelight. "You have no idea, do you? Listening to what you were saying, I honestly thought you were talking about...sex." The last word came out in such a soft whisper, it sounded like a hiss. "It was my mistake. One that nearly killed me," he said, his gaze going back to Harry.

"Why wouldn't I have been talking about that?" Hermione asked. She settled next to Ron on the floor and pulled her skirt down around her knees. Her expression became thoughtful. "Oh, unless you were talking about something else." She motioned to the newspaper in her other hand. "I admit I wasn't quite paying attention to the whole story."

"I was talking about kissing Cho for the first time," Harry said at the same time Ron started coughing again.

"What-what do you mean, why wouldn't you have been-?" His question was cut off by a continued spate of coughing. This time, Hermione calmly pulled out her wand and conjured a glass. She filled it with water while Ron attempted to calm himself enough to speak. When his breathing was under control, she handed him the glass and held it to his lips until he drank. Ron's light blue eyes were wide on her as he forced the water down. Finally, it was empty. Hermione Vanished the glass as quickly as she'd created it and relaxed in front of Ron again, her expression a slight self-satisfied smirk.

"Something to ask me, Ron?"

"I'm not sure I can," he said."Not without ending up in the Hospital Wing."

"Fine," Hermione responded. "I'll answer the question, without forcing you to ask." She smiled and began to flush a bright red. "I am quite well-versed on that particular subject because I, for lack of a better way to describe it, was educated by someone with the proper experience. And no, I will not provide details," she said as Ron paled and Harry opened his mouth to speak. "Just know that if either of you ever has any questions about something other than homework, I am qualified to answer." She turned to Harry and her smirk disappeared."As for Cho's kiss being rather wet-"

The rest of what she said was lost on Ron. He merely lay back against the chair, his mind swimming with the possibilities of what Hermione had meant. If he was being honest with himself, he really didn't want to know the details of what she'd been referring to and would probably ask Harry to Obliviate the entire conversation from his mind later. But for now, the only image Ron had in his mind was Hermione Granger explaining-and then demonstrating-why it was better wet.
Sign up to rate and review this story