Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tutoring

Oral Exams

by SaraWinters 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 1828 words - Complete

2TrainWreck


"Studying? Again?" Harry glanced back and forth between his two friends, his expression skeptical.

Ron shrugged.

"You know he's been having trouble in Transfiguration, Harry," Hermione said. She glanced at their official textbook and the elementary transformation book she'd found on a back shelf in the library. Frowning, she shoved both books into her bag and looked back at her friend. "His last test scores were a slight improvement, but Ron has along way to go before I can be sure he has it."

"So you're only tutoring him?" Harry asked.

"Of course I'm only tutoring him," Hermione said. "What else would I be doing?" Hermione took a few seconds to congratulate herself on saying that with a straight face. Ron, on the other hand, couldn't be trusted to lie about what they were doing without his ears turning a bright shade of red and a silly grin splitting his face. When he'd approached her just after class, she'd agreed to state the lie for both of them as long as he agreed to actually let her tutor him in their class subject. After all, they'd hardly be able to keep up the lie if his grades didn't improve. And Hermione had a reputation to maintain on both fronts. She couldn't let anyone know just how friendly she and Ron had gotten, or let them think she wasn't a decent tutor.

"Ron, why aren't you saying anything?" Harry asked.

"What is there for him to say?" Hermione asked. She motioned to the book and notes in Ron's hand. "We're going to a classroom to study."

Harry smiled. "Will I be allowed to come with you?"

"Allowed?" Hermione looked at Harry quizzically. "I suppose so, but wouldn't Cho be disappointed you're not meeting her?"

"Oh, that's right. I'm supposed to meet her." Harry frowned. "I just think it's convenient that you're going off together now."

"You think it's convenient that we're studying outside of class while you're running off to meet your girlfriend and the rest of the DA is scattered about the castle?" Hermione asked."Harry, I think the stress of everything is making you see conspiracies everywhere. The Ministry isn't making us study without you," she whispered.

"That's not what I meant, I-"

"You're going to be late," Hermione said, cutting him off. She grabbed the strap of her book bag and pulled it over her shoulder. "We'll see you in a few hours." Without another word, Hermione turned on one heel and stalked towards the portrait hole. Ron followed closely behind her, struggling to keep the grin from his face.






"I still don't see why I can't explain what we're doing to Harry," Ron said.

"Because Harry pays attention in class," Hermione said. She studied the drawing on the chalkboard again and then glanced back at the book she'd placed on the teacher's desk. "All right, you see the antennae here?" She looked over her shoulder. Ron was slouching in the desk chair; his arms were crossed over his chest and his long legs stretched out in front of him. "Something wrong?"

"I think we've more than covered the class work, Hermione. Can't we get to my learning more fun things now?"

Hermione sighed. "We still haven't gone over removing the antennae and legs."

"If you me want to practice maneuvering legs with my wand, I suggest-"

"Ron!" Hermione placed a hand at her throat. A bright blush colored her face. "I told you, we're not going to have sex."

"Yeah, you've said we're not going to do afew things." In one swift movement, Ron stood and shortened the distance between them. He leaned against the teacher's desk and pulled Hermione between his legs with one hand at her waist. The other went to the back of her head. Her lips parted on a sigh. "I seem to have a way of convincing you to change your mind."

"Not-not about that," she whispered.

Ron nodded and leaned down to capture her lips. It didn't take long before Hermione melted in his arms the same way she had three weeks previous, when his hands had performed a sort of sorcery on her he hadn't known was possible. This time, he didn't even have to get his fingers beneath her knickers to have her wiggling against him in invitation.

"We really shouldn't be doing this," Hermione whispered against his lips. Ron's mouth slipped to her neck and she leaned back to allow him access. "We're not even...a couple or anything. But we're not just friends anymore, either. We're not-we're not really anything definable."

"We're friends," Ron murmured."With definite benefits." His tongue snaked out to tease the skin at the base of her throat; Hermione clutched at his hair.

"Your tongue," Hermione said."Yes, that..." She broke off into a low moan. "That is definitely your next lesson."

"What can you teach me to do with my tongue?"

Hermione laughed softly as she pulled away from Ron. "Oh, you have no idea."








Ron had considered a Silencing Charm. Thought about it, then realized he rather liked the way Hermione screamed his name. He could do without her legs locking around his neck every time she cried out, but the sounds she was making as he demonstrated his most recent lesson made even that discomfort worth it. Especially since, not long after she'd started instructing him, Hermione seemed to have lost all physical control. She was reduced to squirming around on the desk, her hair spread out around her, digging into Ron's scalp with her nails while he teased her with his tongue and fingers.

And she thought he wouldn't be able to convince her to have sex. Ron smiled and ran his tongue along the inside of Hermione's thigh. She trembled at the contact. It's not a matter of if we will, but when, he thought. With the way she was carrying on, Ron wouldn't put money on Hermione being able to hold out another week.

With another short jerk of her hips, followed by several more, Hermione cried out again and pulled at Ron's hair, wrenching afew strands loose by the roots. Gradually, she relaxed, letting her legs fall to the side and her hands drift to either side of her hips on the desk. Stumbling backward, Ron rose from his kneeling position and eyed the red-faced girl spread-eagle on the desk. He grinned. The headache and permanent sprain in his neck were totally worth it.

He still had to work on getting her completely out of her clothes. As much as Ron enjoyed the sight of Hermione's wrinkled skirt bunched around her waist and her shirt half-buttoned, he wanted to see all of her. The next time, he wasn't going to give her the opportunity to deny what he could tell she wanted. For now, he would take what he could get.

Hermione sat up from the desk slowly, a lazy smile caressing her lips. "Did I ever tell you, you're probably the most brilliant boy I've ever met?"

Ron grinned and licked his lips. "If the lesson is worth learning, I want to learn how to do it to the best of my ability." He didn't know where this smooth-talking bloke had come from, but he didn't complain as Hermione blushed and scooted to the edge of the desk.

"Ready Hermione?" Ron reached for his belt buckle and began sliding the leather through the large metal hoop above his zipper.

"Ready?" Her eyes drifted to his, slightly out of focus. "For what?"

"To return the favor," Ron stated. He unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers, letting them drop to pool around his legs. Hermione's eyes widened and her lips gaped slightly. "Since we never got around to you helping me out last time, I figured we could speed along the payback and let you try this whole oral thing at the same time."

"What? No!" Hermione pursed her lips and shook her head. "I never agreed to...to..."

"You're seriously not going to...after everything I've done? I never knew you were so selfish." Ron frowned.

"What? I'm not..." Hermione stopped. She had to admit, this entire venture had been a bit one-sided, but she'd thought Ron was enjoying himself. He certainly appeared to be getting something out of their few meetings. Still, she never imagined having to touch, being able to put her mouth on... Okay, she had imagined it, but never thought she'd actually do anything. Theory was so very different from execution.

"I...don't know what to do," Hermione admitted. She poked her bottom lip out in a pout. Reaching a hand out to Ron, she pulled him closer by the bottom of his shirt. Her eyes traveled to the bit of stomach revealed by his shirt, then lower. She licked her lips slowly then looked back up at him. "Will you tell me if I do something wrong?"

Ron nodded. The second she'd pulled him closer, he'd stopped breathing, sure she was just teasing him again. As it was, the warmth of Hermione's breath against his skin was threatening to make him lose control before she'd really gotten started. And he really, really didn't want this to end too soon.

"Remember what you told me," he said, his voice cracking. Ron cleared his throat. "There are benefits to taking your time." He sighed as her soft fingers closed around him. "And using your tongue well."








That night, Hermione lay in her bed trembling. The curtains were pulled tightly closed and every sound muffling charm she could think of was placed around her as her fingers tried desperately to recreate how Ron had made her feel earlier that day. Tried and failed. And, she could swear the taste and warm, solid feel of him was still in her mouth. Against her lips. Still pulsating inside her, throbbing as she explored the texture and weight of him with her tongue.

This madness had to stop. Soon. No, immediately. She couldn't very well spend her days thinking about what they'd done and planning what to do with him next and trying to find a contraceptive charm that wasn't outdated. Especially not that last. They could not have sex. They shouldn't. Their friendship, or whatever they had now, couldn't handle it.

Truth be told, Hermione wasn't sure what their relationship could withstand anymore. Denying themselves had become an impossibility, especially since a mere look was enough to drive both of them to distraction. But would taking the last step be enough to ruin whatever tenuous hold they had on their sanity? Or would not succumbing to what they both wanted drive them both crazy?

She licked her lips and imagined the taste of him again as she took herself over the edge. Knowing what Ron could do to her body and state of mind, Hermione wasn't sure she was brave enough to find out how much further they could go before obsession overtook them both.
Sign up to rate and review this story