Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Dancing Dead

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

I know, another Avenged Sevenfold :) Its my new addiction

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-25 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 901 words - Complete

0Unrated
It wasn't long till Pete and Shannon showed their faces. Ray had dropped them off with a message for Gerard. The message was simply, “Don’t kill them.” I giggled and looked to Gerard, he was smiling.

‘Okay, I don’t care what you do as long as it doesn’t involve breaking anything, stealing, fighting or injuring anyone else. Got it? Yes? Go wild.’ Gerard said sternly, keeping his eyes on Pete and Shannon as he spoke. Everyone darted for Mikey’s room, or more accurate, the Xbox.
I followed but didn’t play. I sucked at Halo so I didn’t want to test any other game.
‘Frankie?’ Gerard popped his head in the door. ‘Come ‘ere.’

Though he forgot, didn’t ya?

“Would you just go away? I have better things to think about.”

Like what? Gerard?

I got off Mikey’s bed with the boys staring at me. I followed Gerard out to the lounge room. He sat down on the arm chair. I went to sit on the couch but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to sit on his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist.

‘Gonna tell me about that dream or what?’ He said, squeezing me slightly. I looked him in the eye, wondering if I could tell him the truth or not.

‘I…. it was….’ I stuttered, trying to make up a believable dream that could have scared me.

‘Remember what I said this morning? You can’t lie to me, Frankie. If you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine. I’m just worried about you, baby.’ He clutched me a little tighter, making me feel safe. I rested my head on his shoulder, thinking if I should tell him or not.

‘If it happens again, I’ll tell you. But I have a feeling it’s just a onetime thing.’ I lied. I would tell him if it happened again, but I knew it was going to repeat till I went insane.

‘Okay, baby.’ He whispered, kissing the corner of my lips. I smiled, giggling a little. Gerard poked my stomach.

‘Hey! I’m ticklish there!’ I giggled, as he ghosted his fingers over my clothed torso. The sensation made me shiver and wiggle. He abruptly stopped, tensing up. ‘What's wrong?’ I asked, noticing his flustered expression.

‘Well you got your payback.’ He laughed. I looked at him with a confused expression. He slid me down his legs a little then pointed towards his crotch. His jeans were tight around that area.
I burst out laughing, falling off of his legs and crashing to the floor. I laughed harder, gripping my stomach as it ached.
‘It’s not funny. I could do something so much worse to you, Frankie boy. Watch yourself.’ Gerard warned, stepping over me and walking down the hall. I rolled around on the floor till I was breathless and had to calm down before I choked myself to death. I tried to stand up a few times, only to have myself fall back down. My sides were aching and it hurt to use those muscles.
‘Need a hand?’ Gerard said as seductively as he had that morning while I was in the shower. He was leaning against the door frame, shirtless. I smiled, bringing back the memory of first meeting him.

‘Yes please.’ I giggled, flinching from the pain. Gerard grabbed the tops of my arms and pulled me to my feet. ‘I think I tore something.’ I muttered.

‘Let’s check.’ My eyes widened and I dived on the couch, narrowly avoiding the fist I was about to receive from Gerard.

‘Are you trying to kill me? That would have killed!’ I shouted playfully, pulling myself from the couch.

‘I wasn't going to punch you. You should know me better by now.’ He pulled me into the softest hug, and then let me go. I pouted at him. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I forced mine against his harder. I felt his warm tongue glide over my bottom lip, just begging for acceptance. I smiled and gladly let him enter. His tongue dancing with mine while exploring my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his, enjoying the feeling.

‘Gee.’ I mumbled against his lips as I pulled away. ‘Not here.’ I so baddly wanted to kiss him more but if Shannon came out and saw, he’s put me through the wood shredder.

‘Isn’t it supposed to be me worrying about getting caught?’ he giggled, his breath blew into my open mouth.

‘You won’t get bashed for it.’ I opened my eyes as he did, worry glazed them.

‘You won’t get bashed. Not by Pete, Shannon or any of their thick headed friends. I told you, no-one will hurt you. Not while I love you.’ He pressed his lips to mine once more. I hugged him then went to join Mikey again, just to make sure he was still alive and in one piece.


I know its short but i thought i'd add SOMETHING just so you know i havnt forgotten about this :) Dacing Dead is my new addiction, btw :D Blame Nic, she made me listen to it. anyways, the next update wont take long. I've been on RuneScape :) You all should go on and find me :D tell me what you think? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story