Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

What I Got

by Noizchild 1 review

Duncan helps Rose prepare for her date with Pete. (Along with getting a date for himself as well.) More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 757 words - Complete

0Unrated
What I Got:

My little Rosie is growing up! She's finally found herself a good man! Problem is, that man is married and expecting a baby. Not to worry. Nessa and them will find a way to drive Ashlee out of the picture. But for now, I have to get Rosie ready for tonight. She and Pete are going out on a date. I have to make her look hot, but not slutty. Time to put my best skills to work.

"So," I said to Rosie. "What do you want for tonight?" My oldest friend thought about that for a moment.

"Can I have something simple tonight?" she asked.

"Okay," I said. "How causal?"

"Jeans and a nice shirt," she said. I nodded at her.

"Fine," I said. "We can do that." So begins the mix and match. While we did that, we got to talking once again.

"So," Rosie said to me. "How are things with you and Katherine?"

"Great!" I said. "Is Pete even close to thinking about divorce yet?"

"Can't see," she said as she pulled out what I called her "sexy night out" jeans and held them up to me. "These?" I grinned at her.

"Perfect!" I replied. Rosie grinned back at me.

"So is Tony really gone?" I asked her.

"No calls, no e-mails, nothing!" she told me. I nodded impressed. I pulled out a brown-gold wrap halter top from the closet.

"Impressive by his standards," I replied. "Go with this one tonight." Rose looked at the shirt.

"Fine enough," she said. "But, don't you think it's odd?"

"What?" I asked her. Rose pulled a black light jacket. I nodded at that one.

"I tried to dump him in the past," Rosie explained. "And he's always begged and harassed me until I caved in."

"So?" I asked her as I pulled out her favorite gold sandals. Rosie nodded at my choice.

"I think he's up to something!" she announced. I looked at her surprised some.

"Tony?" I asked her as if the suggestion absurd. "Up to something?" Rose shrugged at me.

"Hey," she said. "He's always been that desperate!"

"True," I said. "But this is Tony we're talking about. He's not that smart in the first place."

"Still..." Rosie insisted. I looked at her. I threw up my hands in the air.

"Okay, okay," I said. "I'll with you separately for back-up!" Rosie rushed forward and hugged me tightly. I smiled to her some.

"Yes, yes," I said to her. "Anything for you and your love life." Rosie looked up at me smiling.

"Right," I said to her. "Go get dressed and then, I'll go."

"Okay," she said. Then, she picked up the outfit and headed to her bathroom. I waited for her in her room. Speaking of which, if Rosie's going to bring a date, I'll bring one too. So, I picked up my phone and began dialing up Kath. I waited while the other line rang.

"Hello?" she asked on the other line. I became overjoyed right away.

"Kath!" I called on the other line.

"Duncan?" she asked me.

"Hey," I said.

"How are you?" my lovely cougar girlfriend asked me.

"Great," I said. "Say you doing anything right now?"

"Nothing," Kath replied. "Why?" I smiled at her question.

"Sweet!" I replied. "Come out with me tonight! I'll pick up!"

"Tonight? Right now?" she asked me in shock.

"That's right," I replied. "What do you say?"

"Okay," my love said at last in a mix of uncertainty and joy. I had a grin up to my ears.

"Sweet!" I said to her. "I'll be right over! Bye."

"Bye," Kath said to me in full joy now. We both hung up together. Just in time to see Rosie in her outfit. She did her own hair and make-up this time. Like her outfit, all simple yet very hot! If Rosie had been in her forties right now, skip the date tonight! She and I would be f***g on the bedroom floor right away! She grinned at me brightly.

"How do I look?" she asked me as she did a little twirl for me. I smiled at her proudly.

"If Pete doesn't want to rip off that outfit and eat you up, he'll need to go get his head examined!" I called. Rosie smiled at me happily.

"Great!" she called.

"Shall we go now?" I asked her.

"Why yes," Rosie answered. We headed right out the door to our surprise double date.

Now Whose Mad, Whose Crazy, Whose F**d Up
Sign up to rate and review this story