Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Little Secrets

Not what Mikey had in mind

by xx__ilovemikey__xx

Gerard's birthday treat from Frankie. Mikey shouldnt have come home early...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-27 - Updated: 2009-05-27 - 3068 words

?Blocked
A/N: more of a cutesy funny one. i am soo glad you all are loving these so much. i only came up with the ideas as a little bit of fun and had no idea everyone would like them so much so thanks to everyone that has rated and reviewed so far, it means the world to me. aaah! they went green! i was like so happy! i screamed and danced on my bed, no joke. but enough about me, although i would love a third green one to match the set (hint hint) okay and on with the story!
xoxo Stazzia


Frankie’s POV

“Seriously Ray you need to help me come up with something. Its his birthday tomorrow!” I whined.
“Dude, chill! I know he’s your boyfriend and everything but I don’t think I’m the right person to be helping you with this kind of stuff…I mean he’s my friend too and I don’t want those kind of visions of you two together” he shuddered.
“Oh yeah very funny. I wasn’t talking about something like that” I replied huffily. He sighed before he spoke, pulling that ‘I know all cause I’m Ray Toro’ look.
“Well maybe that’s where you are going wrong” he winked.
An idea suddenly came to mind at Ray’s words and I could have kissed him…..well I did.
“That’s perfect! You’re exactly right. Thank Toro!” I squealed, springing from my seat and picking up my books.
“Gotta go. Lots to do!” I shouted, kissing my best friend on the cheek quickly before leaving the library we had been sitting in after school. (Don’t ask. Ray was studying and I needed the company)
“Frank! couldn’t you have just hugged me or something like everyone else. How many times have I told you to save your kisses for Gerard! I don’t know where those lips of yours could have been”
No doubt he was still rambling to himself for a while after I had left.

I skipped home happily, needing to pick up some money and go and buy the things I needed. I rushed in and out of the house before my mom had time to interrogate me and managed to make it to the mall in almost little to no time at all. I wasn’t quite sure where to get the things I needed but they were pretty much every day items so I was sure I wouldn’t have a problem.

I managed to get everything, even picking up a few things for my mom as a peace offering when I got home and so she would let me go to Gerard’s tomorrow night. The last item on my list, and ironically the easiest thing to get, however I couldn’t find it anywhere.

I found a store clerk and decided to ask instead of spending hours looking.
“Hi can I help you sir?” the tall boy asked me, he couldn’t have been much older than me. Boy, would I have hated to be working in this shop.

“Um yes. Do you know where I can find squirty cream?” I asked, gesturing with my hands to show him what I meant, being deadly serious with my question but I don’t think he took me very seriously. He raised his eyebrows at me and a smirk formed on his long face but pointed to the aisle nonetheless. I thanked him politely and headed towards the aisle he had shown me.

I stood for a few moments, contemplating on how many cans to buy and deciding to throw in two just in case, I went towards the counter to pay for everything.

Hurrying home as it was getting dark, I made sure to discreetly hide the items I had bought from my mom when I got in. I didn’t need her seeing it and wondering what her teenage son was doing with such odd things. It wasn’t like they were sex toys or anything, it might have struck her as strange, seeing as she was probably already suspicious and she knew it was Gerard’s birthday tomorrow too.

“Frank? Is that you home sweetheart?” my mother’s voice rang from the kitchen.
“Yeah mom its me. I’ll be right back.” I called, running upstairs to my room to stash the bags.
“Shall I send Gerard up?” Did she just say Gerard?
“What?! No! its okay I’m coming down”
I swear I heard her muttering something to do with me being rude but that was the least of my worries.

“Hey Gee. What a surprise!” I said, walking innocently into the kitchen to find him chatting away to my mom.
“Hey sugar. Thought I would just drop by, missed you after school. Ray said you ran off in a hurry somewhere”
Gee usually came to meet me outside of school as he was a few years older than me and had already graduated but insisted every day that he walked me home.
“um yeah I uh needed to go to the bathroom” Shit. What a freak I could be at the best of times. Was that seriously all I could come up with?!
He gave me a funny look and I didn’t blame him. I wouldn’t have believed me either.

“Well I invited Gerard to stay for dinner” my mom said, breaking the silence.
“cool” it was anything but. All I could do was imagine what I had planned for the next day and they weren’t very appropriate thoughts for the dinner table, making the whole process extremely uncomfortable.
My mom really did try to make a decent conversation, bless her. “So Gerard, its your birthday tomorrow…got anything planned with Frank?”
I think I almost choked.

“Um not that I know of. Maybe it’ll be a surprise though” he winked. I had to stop eating, suddenly losing my appetite and in fear of choking for the third time that night.
I smiled politely and sat fidgeting in my seat for the remainder of the night.

“Well it was very nice of you to drop by honey” my mom said to Gee as we all stood by the front door.
“Thanks for having me Linda. It was nice to see you again” he really could charm anyone.
“Aw you’re very welcome. Come and see us anytime! I’ll leave you too alone to say your goodbyes” she laughed. She seemed to have gotten into her head that I was ‘a sexually deprived teenager and had so much sexual tension built up in my body that I would need lots of alone time’ as she put it. She read far too many books, it worried me.

“You alright Frankie? You seem a bit…distant” Gee asked me worriedly.
“Yeah I’m great. Awkward night that’s all.” I smiled. He nodded in agreement although I don’t think he had much idea of how really awkward it was.
“You are free tomorrow night right?” I asked, trying not to give away too much.
“Yeah why? Whatcha got in mind sugar?” he grinned. I blushed and shook my head.
“You’ll just have to wait and see. You have work so you’ll be home by seven yeah?”
“Correct” he confirmed.
“Well I’ll see you then” I failed trying to be mysterious. He chuckled to himself and kissed me softly on the cheek before leaving.

I had a lot of work to do.

**

After texting Gerard the next day with a ‘Happy Birthday Geebear!’ and reminding him to be home quickly after work, I had little to nothing to do until later on.

I sat around the house for most of the day, tapping my foot impatiently and being unable to sit still.
“Maybe you should go over and see Gerard or Ray honey. You seem quite impatient today” what an observation.
“I’m gonna see Gerard later mom. I’m staying at his tonight”
“so that’s why you’re so fidgety” she laughed. “As long as you’re safe Frank, that’s all I ask”
“Moooom. I didn’t need that!” I blushed, only confirming what we were planning to do and she smiled knowingly.

I decided to leave early, wanting to avoid a sex talk with my mother and thought that I may as well get ready and surprise Gee when he got back.

The Way’s house wasn’t far from my own, only a few streets away so I got there with about half an hour to spare before Gerard was supposed to be back.

He had given me a key a few weeks ago stating ‘it was for surprises’ so I guessed this counted as I unlocked the door and made sure nobody was home. It should have probably felt strange being in someone else’s home but Gerard’s house was so familiar to me that it didn’t seem much different from being in my own house.

Once in his room, I lay out the contents of yesterday’s shopping trip and began to get ready, knowing it would take a bit of time to get it just right. After making my hair sit the right way and adding some eyeliner to my eyes, I took out the paint.

It was extremely difficult to say the least, to try and write on your own chest with paint while making it readable and with only a compact mirror to help. I would have gone to the bathroom to get a proper mirror but I felt quite violated walking around Gerard’s house naked.
I was ready just in time and took my playboy-like pose on his bed as I heard the door slam and footsteps up the stairs. It must have been Gerard, he had said his parents would be out so it couldn’t be them.
“Geeeeee?” I purred.
The footsteps came closer and hesitated before opening the door.

“Jesus Christ Frank!” Mikey’s voice screeched, echoing throughout the house. Fuck.
I sprang up from my pose on the bed, instantly grabbing a pillow to cover my crotch as Mikey’s eyes darted around the room; squirty cream, candles, body paint, flowers. Then back to me.
“Ew ew ew ew ew!” he yelled, running out of the room and into his own, slamming the door behind him. I heard him turning on The misfits as loud as it would go and could picture him trying to drown out the visions of me and his brother.

I laughed -half in embarrassment, half in amusement- unsure on whether to resume my position and wait for Gee this time.
I heard the door slam again and Gerard’s soft voice singing up the stairs.
I chose to try again, praying it wasn’t his parents or something.
I lay back down in my original pose, the ribbon around my neck starting to itch. Here it goes.

“Mikey turn that down! Its my birthday and Frank is coming over so you have to behave” he yelled in the direction of the ‘Astro zombies’ as it echoed through the house.
“I swear if he ruins my night with Frank he will be sorry cause I am-” he stopped mumbling abruptly when he saw me.
“Fuck, Frankie” he whispered, squinting in the dim light to read the letters on my chest.
“Happy Birthday baby” I smiled
“A happy one it shall be” he replied, still staring open-mouthed at me.
“I kinda might have freaked your brother out a little cause he walked in on me and I thought he was you” I confessed
He nodded “aah and hence the loud music”

“So aren’t you gonna come over here and make use of your new present?” I giggled. He walked towards me, pulling his shirt off and revealing his beautiful chest in the process.
“Oh yeah, I’m gonna make very-” he kissed me lightly on the lips “very” another peck “good use of you” sending shivers down my spine.
His soft purring of his voice sent almost an electrical current shooting through my body, how easy it was to turn me on.

He took a glance towards the cream that lay a few feet away from us and laughed.
“Well first I think its only fair that one-” he began pulling off everything he was wearing at quite a pace if I do say so myself. “If Mikey walks in again, he gets to see both our asses. And two-”
His cold touch tickled its way down my chest, making me gasp in pleasure. “That we get you clean before you get dirty again”

His lips began kissing a path down against my collar bone, licking a trail down across my lips and swirling his tongue over the letters on my chest.
“Happy Birthday Gee” he read. I could feel his warm breath against my skin, then his tongue again as he dragged it across the writing.
“Hehe Frankie is this chocolate flavoured?”
I giggled in reply and I felt him smirk against my skin.

His tongue mimicked each letter as it picked up all the paint on my chest and I let the small moans and whimpers escape from my lips at the feeling he was giving me. He brought his lips back up to mine once he was done and ending with a deep kiss, letting my tongue taste the chocolate substance from his own.
“Much better” he breathed, sending yet another shiver rippling through my body.

“I wonder what my little Frankie would look like without all those wonderful tattoos” he mumbled, reaching over for the squirty cream.
“How about we cover them all and see?” he said with a grin.
“Only if you promise you’ll clean up after” I replied, gazing up at him as he straddled me, his face inches form mine.
“Oh don’t you worry about that Frankie, I’ll take good care of that” he purred.

He began covering every tattoo I had in cream. First my neck, making sure he loaded plenty onto it, then my arms, my chest, my hips, my back. Everywhere he could find that had any hint of a tattoo was covered.
He sat back, admiring his work.
“ooops almost forgot.”
“Gee, I don’t have a tattoo there”
“hehe yeah but now that the cream is there, it’ll just have to be cleaned off. You don’t have a choice Frankie boy”

“Cleanup! My favorite time!” he squealed like a child, clapping his hands together.
He began at my neck again, his mouth firmly latched onto my flesh as he sucked and licked away all of the cream, probably leaving a mark while he was at it but I was in no position to complain.
He moved down to my arms and chest, licking trails around my skin and getting rid of all sights of the sugary substance.
Then came my hips, loud moans that I was sure could be heard over Mikey’s best attempts to drown them out that had escaped form my lips as Gerard’s expert tongue worked its way over and around my body, leaving no inch untouched.

“Now my favorite part!” his lips attached to the only part of my body I hadn’t had a tattoo yet he had still covered in cream and at that moment was standing to attention as if to scream ‘suck me’ to him.
“Fuck, Gerard.” I moaned, just as he rid me of the cream and pulled away.
He smiled down at me “the grand finale!”
“Geeee now!” I whined
“Frankie, Frankie, Frankie…patience! Is a virtue!
“No-patience. Now. Fuck me pleeeease Gee. Don’t tease”
“But your just so damn cute when you need me”
I reached my hand out, stroking him briefly, wondering how he could possibly be so calm when he was just as hard as I was.
He moaned, throwing his head back and I took it as my cue to take away my hand.
He frowned at me and I smiled.
“Not nice is it”

His lips slammed into mine, my breathing quickening as my mind began to race and things blurred together.
Fingers, mouths, lips, tongues, pain, pleasure.
“tell me when you’re ready sweetheart”
“Fucking now Gee please”
I realized at some point that the whole night had been all about me when it should have been about Gerard, almost like a sex epiphany that I was in too much ecstasy to consider properly.
Heartbeats, bed, fuck, hips, chest. Faster.

Was I being too selfish?

“Don’t- hold -on- for -me- Gee”
“I want us to…. cum together……. Cliché?”
“Not at all”

And then it was over.

We collapsed breathlessly onto the bed, Gerard with his arms tightly around me.

“Hey, Gee?”
“Yeah hon?”
“I’m sorry it was more about me than it was you tonight”
“Are you kidding? I got to spend it being as close as possible with the hottest, most beautiful boyfriend ever. What more could I want?”
“But you did more for me”
“Sugar, I’d rather spend the night licking your body any day” he laughed.
I smiled “I hope Mikey doesn’t come find us again”
“Watch this” he grinned.

“Hey Mikes?” he called towards his door
“Yeah?” Mikey’s distant voice called back uneasily
“Come here a minute. I need to ask you something.” Gee yelled back
“Aw Gee you wouldn’t?! That’ll scar him for life!” I laughed
“Ha! He owes me, I walked in on him and Alicia last week and he is far too young!” he argued
I could hear Mikey’s light footsteps edging towards the bedroom door and I held my breath, concealing my giggles.
He pushed open the door, his eyes taking a few moments to get accustomed to the dim lighting in the room before he screamed.
“Gerard you are sick! What’s wrong with you?! Eww! Just ew Gerard seriously!” he shrieked, once again running from the room, picking up his jacket and leaving the house.

“I was only gonna ask him what time it was….” Gee squeaked out from his hysterical laughter.
“I don’t think I’ll be allowed back at your house for a while” I giggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story