Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dirty Little Secrets

A different kind of Ride

by xx__ilovemikey__xx

a crowd, a simulator and cheeky Frankie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-24 - 1315 words

?Blocked
A/N: next one :) enjoy and pretty please rate the story cause I only need 3 more for it to go green. That would just be the highlight of my day! It would be a first for me and I would appreciate it so much. Reviews too!
Xoxo Stazzia


Gerard’s POV

I walked happily through the mall with an excited Frankie by my side, swinging my hand in his. This was the way I liked it. Just me and Frankie together.

Of course we did get the odd comment and almost everyone that passed took a long hard stare at us, but I had learnt not to care, and so had Frank. As long as we had each other, nothing mattered. Cliché, but true.

“So where do you wanna go Frankie-kins?” I smiled at him. He turned to face me, flicking his dyed black hair out of his face and concentrating deeply, his frown soon turning into a playful smile.
“Where do you wanna go Gee-bear!” he replied with a giggle.
“I didn’t mean it in a dirty way sweetheart”
Jeez, I swore, that boy’s thoughts were never once as innocent as he looked.
“Awww well I dunno” he said with a pouty look of disappointment. I sighed and started to walk again.

We wandered aimlessly around for a while, neither of us really having any ideas except from Frankie’s constant complaints about his ‘feet hurting’.

“Wow! Gee look!” he gasped, pointing a few feet in front of us at the virtual reality simulator.
“Can we go on it pleeeease Gee?”
“Frankie honey, if you wanted to go on a ride I would have taken you to a theme park” I sighed.
He dragged me towards it just as a mother was leaving with her son.
“See Frank, its for kids” I argued.
“It doesn’t say that! Is there a ‘rule book’ that says you have to be a certain age. I think not so lets go!” he said while studying the screen carefully to find prices. I gave in to his pouty smile and inserted a dollar into the slot.

Frankie disappeared into the door that had just opened and I followed him in, rolling my eyes but couldn’t stop myself from laughing at how playful he was being.

I sat back into the large seat and shut the doors on either side of us, enclosing us into the dark space, with only the glow of the large screen in front of us.
Despite there being another seat next to me, Frank decided he would rather sit on my lap, as much as I advised him against it.
“Okay Gee, which one do you wanna choose?”
“What about…..number three? The cave one?”
“Yay! Okay” Frank leaned over and pressed the large number three button and the voice counted down to starting.

The ride began and due to having Frank sitting on my lap, I couldn’t see much of the screen but as long as he seemed to enjoy himself, I didn’t particularly mind.
We got about thirty seconds in when I realized the disadvantage of having Frank sitting on my lap while the whole simulator was moving up and down, left and right and making both Frankie and I jump out the seat.
Every time Frankie moved, his legs started grinding against my growing bulge. Luckily the sound effects were rather loud and helped to drown out the sounds of my both pained and ecstatic moans. I shouldn’t have worn my tightest jeans that day as they were proving to be quite a pain, literally.
I tried taking deep breaths to suppress the noises that were getting louder and avoid having to face telling my boyfriend that I was getting hard on a kid’s virtual reality ride.

Finally, after sitting through the agonizing minutes of waiting for the ride to finish, the pain only getting worse by the second, the pleasure only getting better, the simulator came to a halt and Frankie turned around to face me.
“Are you okay Gee? You look a little…flustered”
“Frankie, I have a small….problem” I choked out, without any choice but to tell him. He moved off of me and his eyes darted down to my crotch, a smirk forming on his face.
“I’d call it more of a big problem Gerard” he giggled.
“Well I need to sort it out, so could you…um…maybe give me some privacy?”
“Gerard, Gerard, Gerard” he sighed, shaking his head as if in disappointment. “Haven’t I taught you by now that you can always always count on me to help you with a problem, no matter how big or small” he laughed. I frowned at him as his fingers danced up my hips, producing an involuntary moan from me.
“Frankie….we cant.” I moaned softly. His hands moved up the inside of my shirt, his cold touch brushing against my chest.
“Just let me help Gee. I’d me more than happy to” he whispered into my ear.
“Fuck Frank don’t tease me! I’m in pain here!” I growled back. He giggled softly into my ear and his hand reached down to begin undoing my belt and then my jeans.

I bucked up my hips to allow him to pull down my jeans and then my boxers.
I knew I was taking a chance by doing this in somewhere where people could walk in at any time but Frank didn’t seem too bothered. The doors to this thing didn’t even lock.
I felt the tip of his tongue lightly brush against me and I knew he was going to be his playful self.
“Frankie please” I begged
His mouth enclosed over me, his tongue swirling around as he licked and sucked. I let all my worries and thoughts leave my mind as all I wanted to do was release.
“Not yet Gee” Frank mumbled. What the fuck did he mean ‘not yet’! I wasn’t going to last any longer!
I was letting out sharp breaths and moans echoed around the small space we were in.
“Tell me what you want Gee, scream that you want it”
“Frank….I….cant….someone will….hear” I panted.
His teeth lightly grazed my skin before he broke all contact with me and I let out a rather loud whimper in complaint.
“tell me you want it Gee, or no more for you” he laughed after seeing my expression.
I tried being stubborn and ignoring him for a moment, but the throbbing pain down below was too much to ignore and Frank had a hold of my hands so I couldn’t touch myself either.
“Make me fucking cum Frankie! Please!” I shouted, immediately moaning from the instant contact I received from Frank’s tongue.

I didn’t last long, as Frank sped up and put all he could into letting me have my release.
“Frankieee mmmm fuck!”
He swallowed it all, surprising me slightly but he read my mind.
“I’m full of surprises you don’t know about Gerard” he smiled. I laughed, still catching my breath and beginning to relax again.
I pulled on my boxers and my jeans, attempting to make myself presentable before we left and praying that nobody had heard me.

We opened the door and Frankie skipped out first, no embarrassment whatsoever apparent on his face. I followed him out to find quite a large giggling and whispering crowd around us and my face instantly burning bright red.
Frank however, didn’t seem the slightest bit embarrassed as he frowned at the screen that stood outside the ride.

“Hey, Gee look there’s a camera in there that shows you everyone whilst they’re in the ride. They could see and hear us the whole time!” he shouted triumphantly.
Sign up to rate and review this story