Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Clothes Off!

by killxsmile

We don't have to take our clothes off to have a good time. But it does help.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-29 - Updated: 2009-05-30 - 1366 words - Complete

?Blocked
Author's Note: Only 2 more days of high school left. Madness.

THANK YOUS:
somethingorother: lol. I hope you consider this 'great make up sex.'

tryingtohard_x: It seems that you're not alone. Lots of people liked the last line ;)

ash360: Sometimes the link between boys' brains and their mouths just stop working. This usually results in a kick in the ribs, but lucky for you readers, it's resulting in nakedness. Enjoy.

Tissamy: Kissing and telling is not classy. Chloe, however, is very classy. I hope you like this one.

F-A-S-D: Aww, I'm glad I make you smile. lol. That made me think of "Make You Smile" by +44. Now I'm listening to it on iTunes.

doyleangel: "Dorkface." I'll have to use that one sometime.


EVERYONE who reviewed: Thanks for making my Q&A a success. Hearing from you guys is always a treat ;)

sstoryy ttimee.

Clothes off.

“Now lock the door and take your clothes off.”

Alex didn’t need to be told twice. He eagerly locked the door while I slipped my shirt over my head.

“And you wonder why I want to brag about our sex life?”

I laughed while he quickly stripped down to his boxers.

“Well, I guess I understand where you’re coming from…”

Before you could say “horny as hell,” Alex was on top of me, lips pressed to mine. I’m not sure how he managed it, but in the time that it took to trail kisses from my mouth to my ear, he had unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them, along with my panties, down my legs.

“Jesus Christ, Alex. Eager, much?” I asked, kicking the denim and lace to the floor.
“Yes,” he shamelessly replied, unfastening my bra. Chuckling, he pulled the fabric over my head and tossed it to the ground.

He tangled his hand in my hair as our lips collided once again.

“Have I told you how amazing you are?” he asked in between kisses.

“Not lately,” I replied, massaging the back of his neck.

“Well you are.”

I chuckled and he lightly bit my bottom lip. Getting a little anxious myself, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down his hips.

“Looks like I’m not the only eager one,” he whispered.

With a smirk, I tangled my hand in his hair and pulled him into another kiss. With his mouth occupied, he didn’t seem to mind as I rolled on top of him.

Taking a page out of his book, I planted a trail of kisses from his mouth, to his neck, down his chest, then stopped right below his belly button.

“You’re fully aware that you’re killing me, right?” he asked, leaning up onto his elbows.
“Yeah,” I said, smiling up at him. But before he could complain, I wrapped my lips around his length.

He sharply gasped at the realization of what I was doing. As I slowly made my way down his shaft, his muscles tensed up beneath me. I moved my hands from his hips down to his inner thighs, and began massaging the tight muscles.

“Jesus Christ…” he whispered, tangling his fingers in my hair.

Inch by inch, I worked my way down until almost all of him was inside of my mouth. When I reached his base, I swallowed and softly bit down, eliciting a sharp gasp from Alex. Pinning his hips to the couch, I moved back up to the tip of his cock, and started the process over again, more slowly each time.

By the second time I did this, he was biting his lip, writhing underneath me. By the third, he was arching his back and gripping my hair more tightly. By the fourth, he was moaning my name while I swallowed his cum.

“Oh my god,” he panted, as I moved back up to his level.

Smiling, I brushed his bangs out of his face. He, in turn, pulled me close to his chest and pressed his lips against mine. As our tongues entwined, he slowly pressed two fingers inside of me, and began rubbing my clit with his thumb. While I rocked my hips against his hand, he gently rolled on top of me.

“You’re so tight,” he whispered, pushing his fingers deeper.

While I moaned into our kiss, Alex slipped a third and fourth finger inside of me, sending pulses of electricity through my body. ‘Incredible’ didn’t even begin to describe how it felt.

As I continued rocking against him, I could feel him getting hard again. Soon enough, I was thoroughly wet and he was definitely ready for round two.

“You have no idea how badly I want you right now,” I admitted as he pulled his hand away from me.

With a smirk, he carefully placed my legs over his shoulders. Our eyes met. I nodded and he slowly entered me. Saying that we fit together perfectly would be an understatement.

At first, we kept the rhythm slow, trying to draw it out as long as possible. But soon enough, the both of us were giving in to each other. Alex’s thrusts became increasingly harder, sending me dangerously close to the edge.

Wanting to close the space between us, Alex lowered my legs, allowing me to wrap them around his waist. Then he quickly leaned forward and filled the gap between our bodies.

“Right there…” I moaned as he sucked on the skin right above my collarbone.

I raked my fingers down his back as he trailed kisses up and down the side of my neck. Sweat beaded down both of our foreheads as our hips crashed together. It wasn’t long before we were both shouting like livid sailors.

“FUCK, CHLOE!”
“OH, GOD!

With a few final thrusts, he emptied himself inside of me and rested his head on my chest.

Completely exhausted, Alex softly kissed my forehead. I carefully unwrapped my legs from his waist and tried to catch my breath.

“Holy shit…” he panted.
“We should fight more often.”

Chuckling, he cupped my cheek in his hand and pressed his lips against mine. As he pulled away, I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

Although it felt like I’d only been asleep for a few minutes, the reverberating sound of Martin’s voice told me otherwise.

“I feel like a hero and you’re my heroine. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?”

“Alex, wake up,” I said, shaking his shoulder.
“Huh?”
“Boys Like Girls is already half way through their set.”
“Oh crap.”

We quickly got our clothes on and made our way to the side of the stage.

“Dude, at least fix your sex hair after you bang my sister,” Jack commented.

Alex blushed as he ran a hand through his messy locks.

“And you,” he said, turning toward me. “At least try keeping it in the pants before a show. We need Alex’s voice in tip top shape, and that means he can’t be going all Oli Sykes in the sack with you.”

I laughed while Alex wrapped me in a hug from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“We’ll work on that.”
“But it’ll take some practice.”

“I already have the audio. For fear of getting the visual, too, I think I’m going to leave you freaks alone,” Jack said. “But remember, no love without the glove.”
“Don’t need it. She’s on the pill,” Alex said, smirking.
“I did not need to know that.”

With that, he started walking away.

“Bye, Jack!”

We laughed as he waved us off, not bothering to look back.

“Are we really that bad?” I asked.
“Yeah,” he answered, chuckling into the side of my neck.

+++++
I hope that satisfied your dirty reading quota of the day.
Rates + Reviews = Updates.
So do it.
;)

Today's question: What song can always put a smile on your face?

For me, it's "The Technicolor Phase" by Owl City. (If you haven't heard it before, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsy9p_j0bbc) Frowning is impossible whenever I listen to it.
Sign up to rate and review this story