Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lasting Impressions

Little Fight

by killxsmile 7 reviews

And they hit a rough patch.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-24 - Updated: 2009-05-24 - 954 words - Complete

2Exciting
Author's Note: Just found out that I'll be dorming at my first choice for college, so it goes without saying that I'm uber excited. Who wouldn't love an amazing view of the Chicago skyline?

Anyways, the last chapter hit all time high of 7 reviews, and none of them were repeats! Words can't describe how amazing I thought that was.

THANK YOUS:
Tissamy: Aww, I'm glad you're liking this sotry so much, but I'm not so sure about the homemade porno idea. lol.

somethingorother: Yep. Over the years, I've learned that a sense of humor can get you out of most awkward situations.

xStabxMyxBackx: -virtual hug-

ash360: New reviewer! I'm happy to hear that this is your favorite fic. I love writing it as much as you love reading it. On another note, the quote from last chapter was inspired by "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service.

F-A-S-D: Congratulations! You get 50 brownie points and a smiley face sticker for correctly identifying the song.

tonytay113: Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your router. But on the bright side, you also get 50 brownie points and a smiley face sticker for correctly identifying the song on the last chapter.

tryingtohard_x: As mentioned earlier, the song was "Such Great Heights" by the Postal Service. Iron & Wine also did a cover of it, so you might wanna check that out too.

Now onto the story.

Little fight.

“Chloe’s amazing in the sack. And holy shit, she gives the best head. Just last week--”

My eyes went wide as I overheard Alex talking to some of the guys backstage.

He did not just say that.

Travis cleared his throat, noticing my presence. Alex turned around, just in time for my hand to meet his face.

“You are such a fucking dick.”
“Chloe, wait!” he said, following me.
“Shut up before you say something even more idiotic.”

He opened his mouth, but quickly closed it. This gave me the perfect opportunity to exit the room.

Just when I thought Alex had changed, he goes and does something ridiculously stupid. God. Words couldn’t even begin to describe how angry/embarrassed/ANGRY I was.

“How did I fall for such an asshole?” I mumbled, walking down the hall.
“Whoa, why so pissed?” Jess asked as I passed.
“My boyfriend is a complete fucktard.”
“I know exactly how you feel. Drew thought it would be funny to put itching powder on all my clothes.”
“We sure know how to pick ‘em, don’t we?”
“Oh, yeah. Totally.”
“This your first real fight with Alex?”
“Yeah. How could you tell?”
“You’ve got that ’I-hate-everything/get-me-wasted look in your eyes. But trust me, alcohol will just make things worse.”
“So what do I do?”
“Throw on some A Rocket To The Moon and take a nap.”
“Alright. I guess I’ll catch up with you later.”

With Jessica’s advice in mind, I headed over to the unoccupied dressing room, flopped onto the couch, took out my iPod, and set it to the aforementioned band.

I feel alone in a world full of strangers and I can’t sit still
Cause this has been eating me all for about 7 months but only 5 remain
This year has gone by and I haven't moved and I haven't said anything
The words can’t find a way to leave my lips, or leave me alone
Stay close, stay warm, stay here stay here, oh please
I want you, I need you
Just tell me you won’t leave, for heaven sake will you just tell me
I'm not the best at waiting but I'll give it all I've got…


As Nick Santino’s voices streamed through my earbuds, my anger faded to annoyance, then faded to calm, then faded to sleep.

“Chloe?”

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Alex standing in the doorway. Resentment quickly returned when his eyes met mine. As he approached, I got up to leave.

“Babe, please just wait a second.”
“Why should I?”
“I’m sorry about earlier. I shouldn’t have talked about our sex life to the guys--”
“Really?” I said, rolling my eyes.
“Chloe…” He took my arm, preventing me from leaving.
“Alex, I don’t wanna hear it.”
“Well you’re going to anyways.”
“Fine. I’ll give you 2 minutes.”
“Okay. I know it was a douchebag move, but you’re amazing in bed and I couldn’t keep that to myself.”
“Is that all you’ve got?” I asked, still annoyed.
“I honestly didn’t think it would embarrass you. If I thought it would, I would’ve kept my mouth shut.”
“Sure.”
“Do you really think that I’d want to hurt you?”

I looked down and sighed. Deep down, I knew that Alex meant well. He just--well, he was a boy.

“No…”

He closed the space between us and wrapped his arms around me.

“Forgive me?”
“Yeah. But if you pull shit like that again--”
“Don’t worry. From now on, what we do in bed will be between you, me, and whoever happens to overhear us.”
“Promise?”
“Promise.”
“Good.” I pressed my lips to his and slipped my hands into his back pockets. “Now lock the door and take your clothes off.”

+++
For those who are wondering, the next chapter will be a bit detailed. And by "a bit," I mean that it'll be NC-17.
Rate & review if you want it ;)

On another note, I've decided to make a little Q & A at the end of each chapter in order to get to know you guys a little better.

First question: How did you come up with your ficwad username?
Mine was inspired by "Sound Effects and Overdramatics" by the Used.
Sign up to rate and review this story