Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Wrong Choice Of Words.

by liveloveslash 3 reviews

Steven & Duff decide to cheer Axl up.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-06-02 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 553 words - Complete

4Funny
short and random story. =)
song:- Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams.

Axl sat calmly on the end of his bed fumbling around with some plastic thing Slash had givin him earlier, it kinda looked like a transformer but a slightly more complicated. It wasn't long before the plastic toy that was Axls amusment moments before had been thrown across the room leaving Axl in a frustrated state.

'Fucking Slash.' Axl mumbled, feeling distressed Axl wasn't having a good day and little did he know that it was only about to get worse.

Axl heard a distant car starting up, had they left? but it was soon followed by a upbeat rhythm, Axls face twisted in confusment trying to figure out the noise leaning forward Axls brows tensed as he heard footsteps.

All of a sudden Axls door swung open, it was silent for a second Axl starred blankly at the empty door way, then Axl realised that the upbeat music he had heard before had come back louder this time.

'Hey you, get in to my car!' Steven jumped out from behind the wall a remote in his hand.

'Who me?' Another voice sung as Duff's body leaned to the left from behind Stevens.

'Yes you, get in to my car.' Steven sung pointing to Axl as he walked into the singers room.

Axl sat wide eyed watching his friend dance and sing around his room.

'Who's that lady, coming down the road?' Steven continued singing, point out to the door way as Duff strutted past then disappeared again. 'Who's that lady?'

'Who's that woman, walking through my door? What's the score.' Steven sung into the remote. 'I'll be the sun shining on you.' Steven bent down on one knee holding out his hand. 'Hey Cinderella step in your shoe.' Axl was far from impressed glaring at the blonde that just smiled back, with crossed arms Axl watched Steven rise to his feet.

'I'll be your non-stop lover.' You could hear Duff laugh a little as Steven begun thrusting. 'Get it while you can.' Axl now ready to pounce at the smartass blonde, Steven just cocked an eyebrow and smirked.

'Your non-stop miracle, I'm your man.' Steven stood and posed. 'Get outta my dream's, get in to my car.' Steven waved a hand Axls way motioning him to come over as Steven turned on his side and pretended he was driving a car.

'Get outta my dream.' He continued to sing. 'Get in to the back seat baby' Duff took over walking into the room sending a wink Axls way as he did.

'Lady driver, let me take your wheel.' Duff sung quite seductively, eyes never leaving Axls. 'Smooth operator, touch my bumper.' Duff's eyes wondering down his body.

At this point Steven and Duff's gesture for Axl was doing nothing but frustrating the fiery red head, watching Duff and Steven dance and sing around his room, clentching his hands into fists Steven had noticed the singers expression.

With fear in his voice Steven simply yelled 'RUN!'

And with that both the blondes took off within an instant laughing, not far behind them Axl followed. 'I'll give you, touch my bumper!' Axl threatened.
Sign up to rate and review this story