Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

BANDIT LEE WAY!

by Nikki 15 reviews

NOT A STORY!! READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE BANDIT'S NAME CAME FROM!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-02 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 275 words

0TrainWreck
Okay, so everyone on planet Earth knows that Bandit Lee Way is the single awesomest baby ever. But did anyone besides me figure out that Gerard was SO trying to tell us her name before her birth?

No? Do you have ANY idea what I'm talking about? Well, my beloved Rmy, here it is: Gerard Way (aka GOD) was looking for a car. Normal, right? Of course it is. But more specifically, he wanted a 1979 Trans Am. Now who else in this whole world is famous for driving a 1979 Pontiac Trans Am? WHO?!! Burt fuckin' Reynolds.

Now, I ask you, WHO IS BURT REYNOLDS FAMOUS FOR PLAYING?!?!?! Smokey the motherfucking BANDIT!!!

So there you go, that's where "Bandit" came from. But where did "Lee" come from?

Let me take you back to a time of red eyeliner, Frank's awesome Mohawk, and Life on The Murder Scene. That's right, the Revenge Days. I'm sure all of you remember the AWESOMELY AWESOME song Helena, in Loving Memory of Gerard and Mikey's grandmother (who might as well be OUR grandma as well because let's face it: ya love her, too). [R.I.P. Elena]

What does Grandma Helena have to do with Bandit? If you will Google it (though I'm sure you already know) Elena's full name is Elena Lee Rush.

I rest my case that I am awesome and Gerard thinks that we would have caught this. Yes, I maybe going all conspiracy theory on you, but tell me, does it NOT make sense now that you know what you are looking for? Yes, it does, very much so.


By the way, welcome to the world Bandit
Sign up to rate and review this story