Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drop The Dagger And Lather The Blood On Your Hands

You Break My Heart, I'll Break Yours.

by theunspokentruth 4 reviews

River finishs her appointment with her "client". please read and review and rate. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-06-03 - Updated: 2009-06-03 - 1144 words

2Exciting
Before I start I would like to say this story is based around flashbacks from certain periods of time in River’s life. Just to let you guys know that. OMG it turned green. I got so excited. At first I didn’t know if it was bad or good. But now I know it’s good. Woo. Please, lets go for another green chapter. Puppy dog eyes. Pwease? :]

Chapter 2
Lust. It is something that is often confused with love. But the words are both of completely different meanings. Many young teenagers jump into relationships declaring love for one another, only to have their “love” come to a sizzling end after a matter of weeks. I’m not going to pretend I’m perfect. I have made this mistake many times before, but I refuse to ever let it happen again.

--Flashback.--
Entangling my fingers in his hair I let out a low moan. His lips were everywhere, as he tasted my skin, causing my body to burst into flames. He grunted and moaned with every thrust. I looked into eyes with adoration and love in hope of his mirroring mine.
“I Love you River,” He whispered into my ear.
“I Love you Brendon.” I gasped as he gave one final thrust. He grunted and fell down beside me on the bed. We lay there in an uncomfortable silence. The clock ticked loudly from the bedside table. I tried to think of something to say but my lips were dry and the words got caught up in my throat. The bed shifted as I saw him get up and pull on his jeans. I silently watched, as he got dressed.
“Later, babe.” He said before walking out the door. I was stunned he just left. My eyes began to sting with tears of uncertainty. But I needn’t worry he said he loved me. Why would someone say they loved me if they didn’t? I was sure he meant it. I pulled the covers over my head silently whimpering at the stinging sensation between my thighs. I had given him my virginity and now I was having second thoughts what was wrong with me?
Next day
I walked confidently up towards Brendon and his “crew”. Hands on my hips I glanced at their faces. Gerard, Mikey, Pete and Frank were there. I sighed.
“Hey Brendon.”
“Oh. Hey.” He said quickly looking away.
“Can we talk?” I asked as all there eyes turned towards me. I began to shift uncomfortably on the spot now.
“Uh… sure.” He said walking a few feet away from his group with me.
“Why did you leave so soon last night?” I didn’t stall with my question.
“Cause’ I got what I wanted” He smirked.
“What?” I asked angrily.
“I got what I wanted so I wasn’t going to stay around.” He said with a smile.
“I thought you said you loved me?” I asked quietly.
“Come on babe, you really thought I meant it?” He asked slightly amused.
I couldn’t take it; I slapped him right across the face. He yelped at the contact and jumped back.
“Stupid Bitch” He hissed. “You were lousy in bed anyway” He said the second part loud enough for those around us to hear. My eyes brimmed with angry tears I ran towards the door. I vowed to myself I would never fall for another guy. It just wasn’t worth it.
--
I placed the blonde wig firmly on head before fixing it in the car mirror. This was it. Turning off the car I jumped out and made my way towards the apartment complex. Just look like you live here and you’ll be fine I said to myself. You’ve done this many times before. But never was the person someone I knew personally. I tried to keep my stride confident and carefree as I walked towards the elevator. As I waited for the elevator to descend I went over the plan in my head once more. Get in, kill, and get out. Easy right? When I found the right door I tried the handle and was surprised to find it open. This may be easier than I thought. I slipped into the main kitchen of his home. It was a modern and clean kitchen, not to mention expensive looking. I could here my victim speaking on the phone in the next room. Smiling to myself I walked silently towards the bedroom.
There he was back turned to me. This couldn’t be more perfect. Just as he hung up the phone I lunged forward shoving him violently against the wall. He made a sound that sounded familiar to that time when I slapped him across the face. I smirked.
“Hey Brendon baby.” I hissed into his ear. He froze at the sound of my voice.
“R…Rivv…River?” He stuttered.
“Yeah Baby?” I flipped him around so he was now facing towards me. Fear and angry clouded his eyes. He looked pretty much the same as he did in high school only his features were less defined and he had worry lines printed in his forehead.
“Long time no see.” I said sweetly whilst pulling my knife out of my boot. I placed the end of the blade against his cheek slightly pressing it in. This meant it caused discomfort but drew no blood.
“I’ve been sent here on some business Brendon, Do you know what kind of business.”
“I can imagine.” He said quietly.
“Well any requests?” I asked casually.
“Please River, Don’t do this.” He whimpered. “We can start again.”
I traced my gloved finger along his face gently towards his jaw line.
“I mean look at you, you’re hot, compared to what you were in high school.”
Something snapped.
“Don’t you fucking dare.” I hissed grabbing his jaw forcing him to look me in the eye.
“I’m sorry Brendon.” I said angrily. “But now’s your time.”
Pulling my silenced gun out from my belt I pointed it at his head. I quickly decided against this.
“You know what, since you broke my heart. I can break yours.”
I shoved the head of the gun into his chest. Panic filled his eyes.
“No please!” He sobbed.
Too late. I watched his body fall to the floor. I observed my handy work for a few more moments before leaving. I trudged down the stairs and out towards my car. Starting it up I drove towards… home. I gave the apartment building one last glance before turning up the radio trying to rid my head of the guilty feeling.

Okay… so what do you think? R & R please? I will love you forever more! :D Pleaseeee. Xoxo Jade
P.s lets try and make it green? Eh? Please?
Sign up to rate and review this story