Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She's Not Breathing

Dangerous is My Third Middle Name...

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Well, Frank knows the DeLeo's secret...eventually. Will you know it too?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2009-06-03 - Updated: 2009-06-04 - 767 words

2Exciting
"Frank?" I looked up at Violet. Her eyes were filling with tears. "I-I..." She looked down in her lap.

"I knew this was going to happen." Rory said, softly.

"Then why didn't you stop it?" Violet cried, angrily. "We wouldn't be in this mess then."

"Because you were happy!" He yelled. "For once in your life, you were actually happy!"

She fidgeted with her fingers, but didn't say anything.

Rory turned his attention back to me. "Frank, I think you deserve to know. I don't know if you are ready to know, though."

"He won't believe you." She said quietly.

"Maybe he will."

"If we expose him, do you know what kind of danger we are putting him in?"

Danger? I didn't really like the sound of that.

"He'll have us. We'll watch him." Rory glared at her.

"Guys," I said. They both looked up at me. "Would you please just tell me what's going on?"

"Frank," Violet looked at me. Worry was played through her eyes.

"Shut up." Rory ordered.

"Rory!" She growled, punching his shoulder.

"If you don't let me tell him with you in the room. I'm going to love you in the bathroom and tell him." He threatened.

"You think a door can hold me?" She snorted.

"Guys!" I repeated. "Please."

"They stared at me, then let their eyes find each other.

"Fine." Violet grumbled, crossing her arms.

"No matter how crazy this sounds, Frank, you have to believe me." Rory told me.

I nodded, but said nothing.

"Our family, Frank, they come from vampires. Somewhere back in time, centuries and
centuries ago, human blood got mixed in with the vampire's."

I stared at the two of them, my eyes growing wide. Rory continued to stare me, his face unchanging. Violet fidgeted in her seat, messing with everything that she possibly could.

I was letting everything process in my head.

It all seemed to make sense. They were nearly flawless. They both had stunning good looks and amazing, unnatural powers.

At the same time, however, it scared the shit out of me. What if the two of them were completely mental?

"We aren't mental, Frank." Rory told me. "Well, Violet is, but that shouldn't come as a surprise to you."

I could tell he was trying to get her to laugh, but it didn't work. She was not sitting silently in her chair. If she hadn't blinked, I would have though she was dead.

Rory stared at her, and I continued to stare at him.

"I'm sorry, Frank." She whispered after a while, her lips barely moved. "I'm sorry for the danger you are now in, whether you believe us or not."

I looked over at her. Her icy eyes were burning into mine. She wasn't lying.

"Okay," I sighed. "I believe you. Tell me everything you want me to know."

A smile appeared on Rory's face, Violet stared at me with disbelief.

"Well, Violet and I are cursed kind of." Rory started. "Because of our vampire heritage, we look young and stay the same age for multiple years. Violet has been around for about 35 years, and she's still 18."

"People would kill for that." I said softly.

"Trust me," Violet mumbled, "it's a curse."

"Our parents died due to a fire, but it wasn't an accident." Rory continued to explain. "There is an etremely large group of vampires, the Wetherholds. They have been trying to get a hold of one of our family members for centuries. They set our house of fire in hopes that in the confusion, they would manage to grab one of us."

"They suck." Violet interrupted.

"They ended up killing our mother and father." Rory ignored her comment.

"I though vampires could only die certain ways." I pointed out.

"We aren't full blood vampires." Rory explained. "We met three full bloods that vowed to protect us though."

"You've met Raina and Ranessa." Violet told me. "You haven't met Will yet. He's been doing some research and tracking elsewhere for us."

"Why does that group of vampires want you guys so badly?" I asked them.

"To pick at us." Rory answered. "To pull us apart. They want to know more about us by looking at our insides."

"They don't understand how we can have many powers of the vampires and still have a beating heart." Violet added.

"So, what do you say, Frank?" Rory said suddenly. "Can you keep a secret?"

I looked from him to Violet, then back to him. I nodded my head.

"Fantastic." He grinned, sticking out his hand. I clasped his icy hand and shook it.
Sign up to rate and review this story