Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

Less Than Innocent

by Fuuma 0 reviews

Yukina discovers the internet, and Shizuru is amused. [Shizuru/Yukina]

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Shizuru Kuwabara, Yukina - Published: 2006-04-03 - Updated: 2006-04-03 - 191 words - Complete

1Funny
Author's Notes: Written for Kaley (known as Kuwa-chan) for a drabble meme. Request was Shizuru/Yukina with the word "e-mail" in it somewhere.



Less Than Innocent

It was really more cute than anything, Shizuru thought fondly.

She took a drag from her cigarette as she watched the tiny girl in front of her stare at the computer screen in concentration. Sure, Yukina deciding that she wanted to learn how to use the Internet had been a completely random occurrence, but it was very endearing at the same time. The Koorime had even insisted on her own e-mail address. Honestly, what could be cuter? Not much, she figured with an amused smile.

However, the world wide web itself was far from innocent.

"Shizuru-san, what does this mean?" Yukina asked all too sweetly, pointing at the very inappropriate message on the monitor.

"Never mind," Shizuru responded quickly, taking hold of the mouse and promptly clicking the "x" at the top of the screen.



Closing Notes: S/Y is too cute, and I've wanted to tackle it for a long time now. Don't you love plotbunnies that are actually welcomed? Review if you wish!
Sign up to rate and review this story