Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Synyster Gates Falls (YouTube :))

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

ummm.... getting dressed basically :) cant remember... writers block sucks Pete Wentz dick!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-12 - 1219 words - Complete

1Hot
Gerard and I stayed on the couch kissing for god knows how long. He was on top of me, running his hands up and down my sides while I slipped my hands up his shirt. If it wasn't for Mikey returning, I doubted we would have stopped.

‘Gee, you home?’ Mikey yelled out as he walked through the door. Gerard jumped up, running into the kitchen. I couldn’t help but laugh. It was funny.

‘Yeah, in the kitchen.’ He yelled back.

‘What are you laughing at?’ Mikey asked as he entered the lounge room. I couldn’t quite stop the giggles but I managed to calm down enough to reply.

‘Gee tripped.’ I lied as I burst out into another fit of giggles again. Just the thought of Gerard almost going arse up was enough to reduce me to tears…. Of laughter.
Mikey was almost on the floor too. Judging by his reaction, I guessed Gerard had excellent balance.

‘What's so funny?’ Gerard asked, coming from the kitchen with 2 coffee cups. He set them down on the coffee table and waited. I gained composure before Mikey.

‘You… Haven’t fallen…. Since you were…. Fat!’ Mikey managed to gasp out. Gerard stood there in shock. His eyes wide.

‘You were fat?’ I giggled. His head snapped to face me. I bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing again. I could tell he was sensitive with his weight. From what I had heard, all gay men were.
‘Sorry.’ I muttered, returning my gaze to Mikey. He’d stopped giggling but was now glaring at Gerard, like he knew something potentially evil.

‘Say a fucking word and I will castrate you.’ Gerard hissed. I just sat there, looking confused. It’d always confuse me when siblings could have those “silent” conversations.
I watched their expressions change. Gerard was now smirking and Mikey was frowning.

This would be so cool if one of them had laser vision.

“No, it wouldn’t. I’d make them shoot you.”

I get shot, you do too. Remember that, Iero.

‘Ha! You think I’m scared of ANYONE knowing that?’ Mikey yelled, breaking me from my battle. It looked like I had missed something.

‘Oh dear brother. I’m sure you’d just want to die if someone knew you were born with thr-‘Gerard started with a smirk before Mikey dived at him, knocking them both to the floor. They rolled around, trying to gain an advantage.

‘Break it up!’ I yelled, sliding my foot between their bodies. They slid apart. Mikey jumped up from the floor but Gerard stayed down. He folded his arms behind his head, using them as a pillow.

‘Tell anyone and you’ll be castrated.’ Mikey shot at Gerard before leaving the room.
I stood over his laying form, looking down.

‘This is a very good view.’ He smiled. It took me a moment to get what he’d said. When I did, I dropped to my knees, straddling him again. He put his hands on my thighs, using his thumbs to rub small circles.
‘I like this view better.’ He whispered. I giggled and stood up again.

‘Are we going to get ready or sit here all night?’ I asked, grabbing his hand before they fell from my thighs. I tried to pull him up but he wouldn’t budge.
‘Gerard!’ I complained. He giggled and helped a little.

‘Well, Mr. Iero. What are you wearing?’ He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

‘Would you believe, I don’t have a fucking clue?’ He smiled at me and kissed my eager lips once.

‘Hmm… I have an idea. Tonight is dress up night so this will be fun.’ He whispered, looking at something behind me. I looked at him, wondering what was running through his head.
He unwrapped his arms from my body and took one hand to lead me. I almost tripped as he pulled me down the stairs.

‘Gee. Can you tell me what you’re doing?’ I asked. He’d let go of my hand and ran to his closet. He was digging through it.

‘You’ll see in about… 20 seconds.’ He said absently. I sat on his bed, waiting. I couldn’t see into his closet, he was blocking it.

‘Aha!’ He yelled, pulling out something…. I don’t even know. It was black and laced with a few chains. It looked like a corset made of thread. The chains appeared to be holding it all together since the thread was weaved through the chain links. It looked so stupid but awesome at the same time. The threads were pulled tight.
‘Like it?’ He asked, following my gaze. I nodded like an idiot. He pulled it off the hanger and pulled it over my head. It was the perfect size for me.
‘One more thing.’ He whispered, taking the corset off. He pulled my t-shirt off and pushed me down on the bed and straddling me. One hand massaged my chest while the other caressed my cheek.

‘S-Shouldn’t we b-be getting ready?’ I asked, trying to suppress a moan as he slid his hand lower, towards our connected hips.

‘We have 2 and half hours to get ready, Frankie.’ He whispered in my ear. He started to nibble on my ear, tugging and licking.

‘Y-Yeah, but gay men t-take longer.’ I reasoned, trying to get him to stop. I couldn’t let him know my ears were my weakness. It didn’t help when he was so sexy and sitting on me like that.

‘True. Come on then.’ He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a sitting position. He slipped a mesh top over my head before getting off my lap then helping my slide the corset over my head.
‘Perfect.’ He whispered. I walked over to his full length mirror, taking in my reflection. I didn’t look half badd. The mesh top covered my shoulders and chest, which I was thankful for. At least I didn’t look like a girl, or worse, a transvestite.
‘Do you have anything against lycra?’ Gerard asked, resting his chin on my shoulder.

‘What's that?’ I asked. I’d never heard of lycra before. It sounded like a drug or a drink.
Gerard pulled a pair of pants from behind his back. They looked skin tight and shiny.
‘You expect me to fit into that?’ I laughed. He held the pants close to my body. I was about to tell him “I told you so” till he stretched them. Not only were they tight and shiny, they were stretchy!

‘You were saying?’ He smirked. I poked my tongue out at him and took the pants. He placed his hand on the small of my back and pushed me towards the wall. I looked up at him, about to ask what he was doing but he silenced me with a kiss.
‘Lips sealed.’ He whispered in my ear.

Okay, so its not very clear whats happening, i know but i'll make it clearer soon. I;ve been watching Syn fall on YouTube all day and i cant stop laughing enough to write. :) I love that vid. GO WATCH IT! pwease? lolz! ummm.... yeah, go do your thing... xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story