Categories > Original > Romance > Needfull Things

Needfull Things

by ILuvTracii 0 reviews

*Based off of the songs written by Kings of Leon. Nathan is a notorious womanizer, but has he met his match in his best friend, the equally enigmatic and beautiful Sovay?

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-06 - Updated: 2009-06-11 - 1899 words

0Unrated
*Based on the song by Kings of Leon, 'Sex on Fire'

When she walked into my favorite bar in the art district of Manhattan (or for that matter, any of my favorite bars) I knew I had to have her. I knew I had to have her by the way she made my blood boil when I would talk to her, laugh with her, grin with her, tease her. I knew I had to have my beautiful forbidden fruit of a best friend, Sovay. If I didn’t, I would kill myself, that much I did know.
I know, this sounds insanely weird speaking I’m well known in Manhattan as a notorious playboy and womanizer; but I’ve always had somewhat of an infantile a crush on Sovay ever since we started hanging out in our junior year of high school. I guess that’s why I became a playboy in the first place. She never returned my feelings (well, not that I showed her any to begin with) and I was afraid of getting hurt deep down. That or I always wanted to be free in case she did suddenly take an interest in me.
She’s beautiful though. Long curly, chocolate brown hair that hangs down to the middle of her back. A beautiful face with large, expressive and beautiful green eyes. Long legs accented with a nice ass and dangerous curves that I just itch to trace with my hands every time I’m around her. . .
But don’t get me wrong here! She’s not just a pretty face like all the other woman I have been affiliated with. She actually cares about the environment and is involved with many charities. She reads substantial books and magazines like National Geographic, Simsonian, The Scarlet Letter and the Notebook among many others. She’s involved in Hospice and the local Children’s Hospital where she volunteers after hours after her day job as a Law student and all those organizations.
But enough of that, I need to get to what just happened and try to comprehend it before I shoot myself . . .
But whatever just happened, I doubt me and Sovay can stay in the friend category anymore. Well we could, but it’ll be pretty damn hard.

Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching
They're watching


It all started out as a regular afternoon that faded into dusk. I had just gotten back from one of my art classes at NYU and was settling down on my couch in front of the TV with a carton of Chinese when my doorbell rang. Confused, I got up and opened the door and lo and behold, Sovay was standing on the doorstep.
She had been crying so I invited her inside. She sat down on the couch and I sat beside her, hesitantly putting my arm around her shaking shoulders. To my surprise, she jumped closer to me so I tightened my arm around her and that’s when she told me everything,

All the commotion
The kiddie-like play
Has people talking,
Talking

You
Your sex is on fire


Her good for nothing boyfriend, Leo, had just cheated on her with some blonde bimbo at a local strip joint, yet they still hadn’t broken up yet. The dirty rotten, yellow-bellied asshole. Of course, I knew that he was good for nothing, I knew the type well, he was exactly like me, except for one difference. Only difference you ask?
I hate strip clubs. Bad time, long story, tell you later.
“I don’t understand it at all Nathan!” she sobbed into my shoulder. Her scent filled my nose, making me lightheaded with lust and caused my crush for her swell to insanely large proportions, but I managed to rein myself back in as she prattled on.
“I thought he was serious about me Nathan! He promised me that he loved me, that he would never hurt me! Nathan, I’m so confused right now and I’m so hurt too,” she sobbed and I gently and hesitantly hugged her close to me as she wrapped an arm around my neck.
I put my chin on her head and wrapped my arms around her where I rocked her back and forth, trying in vain to calm her down. It was working well until of course, she said the most shocking thing to me out of all the years that we’ve been friends,
She tightened her arms around me and hugged me close, her lips near my ear. I was shocked, frozen with shock and uncertainty on what to do. She had never hugged me this close before.
“Nathan, make love to me, please,” she whispered in my ear.

The dark of the alley
The break of the day
The head while I'm driving
I'm driving


I gently pushed her away from me and laughed a little, trying in vain to lighten the somber mood. “Yeah, who’d want to have sex with me . . .” I snorted jokingly. I thought she was joking but to my surprise and horror, her eyes were completely serious when she turned them onto me. “Sovay . . . I don’t think . . . right now is not the right time . . .”
She moved closer to me without actually getting on my lap; her lips inches from mine. Her arms were still wrapped around my neck and one of her hands moved up, burying itself in my shoulder-length brown hair. She leaned in and her lips hesitantly grazed mine. Aganist my better judgement, I opened my mouth for her and hesitantly grasped her waist as her lips met mine in a passionate kiss. I pulled her onto my lap and it was then that she broke apart and put her hands on my neck.
“Please Nathan . . .” She whimpered, rubbing her body aganist mine. I let out a low moan, feeling myself grow hard aganist her thigh and I kissed her softly for a minute before I somehow hooked my arm underneath her legs and picked her up where I headed slowly for by bedroom, giving her plenty of chances to change her mind.
Amazingly she didn’t.

Soft lips are open
Knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying
You're dying

You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire


I’m lying on my bed, sweat forming a dry yet still filmy sheen on my skin as I lay on bed, trying to comprehend what just went on. I rubbed my face with my hands and groaned inwardly as I remembered the aftermath that had ensued,
Two hours later, we had finished.
We had also just recovered from possibly the best sex of both of our lives. I can easily say that, speaking for me it was and I could say it for Sovay speaking she now blushes when I touch her even in the tiniest way. A memory of me that hopefully, she’ll always cherish. The memory of my lips on hers. The memory of my lips making love to her. The memory of me making love to her.
Not only was it hot and heavy but wonderfully passionately. We had unmasked hidden feelings for each other that neither of us knew we had for each other. Passionate, visceral, raw. It made Sovay’s heart beat faster when she looked up at the man who had given her so much pleasure, only to leave him. Now that they weren’t connected in some way, it felt like yanking off a scab and dousing it in sulfuric acid. The pain . . . oh the pain was unbearable . . . It felt like you were dying . . .
She still smelled like me though. Like my sweat, my sex, my seed. Let her go home to that yellow-bellied asshole who hurt her and let him smell that. Let him smell another man on her and feel similar pain; of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if he felt any at all.


Hot as a fever
Rattling bones
I can just taste it
Taste it


She swallowed as I put my hand to her cheek. I was kind of surprised. I had affected her more than I thought I did. Was I seriously that good in bed? All I did was open my heart to her. Is that where passionate, romantic sex comes from?
She hesitantly reached out and put her palm, fingers splayed out on my chest, feelings my still thumping heartbeat. She looked at me in surprise and I raised one of my eyebrows. Oh yes Sovay, you have an affect on me. Don’t you doubt it for a moment.
She smiled a small smile up at me. I smiled back and put my hands on her neck where I kissed her lovingly. I broke apart, her legs shaking even more and it was then that she popped the dreaded question,
‘Will this night change anything between us?’

[/If it's not forever
If it's just tonight
Oh, it's still the greatest
The greatestThe greatest


I swallowed and she saw it and she swallowed too. I looked her in the eyes and hoped that speaking from the heart would be enough for her. ‘Quite frankly . . . yes.’ She looked down and tears came to her eyes. She looked back at me, trying desperately to keep herself under control.
‘I love you Nathan, I do. That was . . . the most wonderful sex I have ever had in my life. I want us to remain friends and I wanted to know something. I wanted to know, that if we could have a romantic relationship, if we could still stay friends at the same time.’
‘What did you figure out?’
She let out a ragged breath and turned her eyes onto mine. ‘That, that would be quite impossible I’m afraid. My feelings for you are too strong Nathan and we would be stupid. Just then, we did not use protection-’
‘Who do you love more?” I interrupted her and she came to a stuttering halt, her brows furrowed in confusion.
‘What?’
‘I asked you who you loved more, me or Leo?’ she swallowed and crossed her arms in front of her breasts. They still ached, wanting the feel of Nathan's teeth pulling at them and then quickly soothing them with his lips and tongue.
‘Don’t make me answer that question Nathan,’ she said, threatening more tears and I gently put my hands on her upper forearms, forcing her to look me in the eyes.
‘Sovay, you don’t understand! If you don’t love him, come to me. I want sex like that every night. I want a woman like you to be my girlfriend, my wife, every night. I want to sweat like that every night. I want to burn up the room with our passion,’ he grimaced and glanced away before looking back at her. ‘Sovay, I want to get done having the same sex we just finished having and feeling like we broke ten laws!’ I shook my head. ‘Sovay please . . .’
She swallowed and opened her mouth to speak but closed it and shook her head before opening the door and leaving; closing the door quietly behind her.


You
Your sex is on fire
You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire

And you
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire

Sign up to rate and review this story