Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Willy Get's Abducted, Frank Loves Ollie?

by XxSystemOfADownXx 1 review

After an unidentified flying object hits in Newark, Willy is scared. Perhaps to the point where his pants need changing. and Frank is just plain desperate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 200 words

-1TrainWreck
Wilson Pickett's Point Of View

- FLASHBACK! -

I heard the sounds of a UFO. And then I got abducted

- END OF FLASHBACK! -

I opened my eyes and saw Gerard and Frank.

"1...2...3..." I said cautiously. Just then Ollie came in.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!" Gerard asked.

"I'll sleep with you!" Frank suggested.

"I don't want to sleep with you," Ollie, the alien, said.

"I'll give you 20 bucks to sleep with me," Frank offered.

"That will not do," Ollie said.

"I'll let you abduct China if you sleep with me," Frank tried.

"I don't want China!"

"I'll give you my life savings and Gerard if we sleep together," Frank tried some more.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Ollie said, and suddenly, I was attracted to him using such big words for being such a small man. His glasses were suddenly not a barren, the big forehead was not a flaw, his nerdy voice was not an ugly feature, I was in love.

"Ollie, 1...2...3..." I said.

"I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ANY OF YOU ASS FUCK GOAT WHORES!" He screamed.

"What about me?" Gerard asked.

"FUCK!!!!!!" Ollie screamed and took out a riffle and killed everyone including me.
Sign up to rate and review this story