Categories > Original > Drama > Fall For You (sequel to Torn Into Pieces)

AUTHOR'S NOTE! *important*

by Aubrey100 2 reviews

author's note

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-16 - Updated: 2009-06-17 - 437 words

0Unrated
Hey Everyone,

I'm really sorry to those that actually read my story, but I'm done writing it. It's very difficult to write when you've had writers block for months, barely anyone is reading your story, and NO ONE other than the people that you actually know in person tell you what they think about it. I know that it hasnt really "ended" in the actually story, but I can't do it anymore. Maybe someday in the future I'll start writing again, but for now I'm done. Life has gotten complicated emotionally and in some other ways. Although I'm super thankful to those who did read my story, there just isnt enough of you and I'm just out of words. I know that some people will be mad at me or upset and I wish that it didnt have to be this way. The story still means the world to me and I think about it a lot. It actually hurts my feelings knowing that I wont be writing, but I'm not sure what else to do. I would like to thank a couple people specially: Brooke, Tabitha, Chelcie, and Mallory for reading it loyally(or as loyally as they could). You guys were really awesome when it came to supporting me and I thank you for that, but four people showing their support just couldnt hold me up. I know that you, Tabitha, have started writing your own story and I'm SUPER proud of you! I'm positive that you will be a great writer, even better than me, and I know that you will get just as much pleasure writing your story as I did with writing mine. From the bottom of my heart I am sorry to any of my readers. It's so hard to write when barely anyone's reading it and this site isnt exactly the best and I cant manage to find another site that I like. To all the writers here keep writing and inspiring others because the best part of writing was when people would tell me that it meant something to them. My writing home was fanlib.com before it shut down, and ever since my writing just hasnt been the same. I truly hope that you guys can understand why I am stopping and I pray that something from my story has touched you or made you laugh or happy in some way. Writing has always been a passion of mine, something that came pretty easy for me, and so giving up this story is hard for me, but its what I have to do. I love you all!


~Aubrey~
Sign up to rate and review this story