Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cigarettes and Coffee

Help is on the way.

by OverlordDiB 4 reviews

Chapter one through Mikey and Gerard's eyes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-06-17 - Updated: 2009-06-17 - 833 words

0Unrated





Chapter two

~Mikey's POV~

It was almost 9:00pm when I heard a slight commotion outside the house. I wasn't too worried. I mean its Jersey. Things happen like this all the time. I gave a passing thought to Gerard who was out smoking a cig or two on the front porch. You couldn't really wasn't a porch. It was more of a stoop. I knew for a fact that was what Frankie called it. He always had a technical term for everything. It was just one of the many things that made him Frankie. I was going to resume my game of /Halo /on our Xbox when I heard Gerard call my name. His voice was kind of frantic and it was filled with worry.

I threw my controller to the ground. I didn't hear it hit anything but I wasn't too worried because I was rushing down the stairs to the front door. I threw it open it a rush. As my eyes peered out the frame of the door I only had a few seconds to let my brain process several things that were going on at once.

There was a bike, a black one. It looked familiar and I knew why, for the bike's owner was only a few feet from it. It was Frank. He had a busted leg and he looked like he was in pure agony. I couldn't believe he was still conscious after a terrible wreck like that. As I got closer to him I saw that there was blood starting to run down the side of his head. This wasn't good. This was really not good. I walked down the steps passed Gerard and knelt down next to my wounded friend. I had to say something. I had to give him some sort of hope. "Fuck Frank. Don't worry. Everything's going to be okay. I promise." I didn't know if this was true or not. I wasn't sure if I had said this for him or for myself. I didn't want my last words to my best friend to be a lie. Fucking hell Frankie you better wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Gerard's POV~

I was just sitting outside minding my own business, when all of a sudden a motorcycle comes from around the bend and the driver looses control. I saw the bike fall onto its side not that far from our house. It had to have been a good 50 meters or so. The bike came to a stop right in front of where I was sitting, which happened to be on the steps that led to our front door. At first the kid didn't seem to care much for his own well being, but just for the guitar that he had with him. Once he made sure his guitar was fine he turned his attention over to himself. He managed to push the bike off, and he proceeded to check out the damage done to his leg.

I couldn't help but stare. Sure this was Jersey, but these things just don't happen to me. I mean, I'm Gerard Way. Gerard Way! Nothing ever happens to me. I had just graduated Art College and I came home to have a little time to myself and what do I get?!? I get a bike wreck right in front of my eyes. By the time I came back to reality it looked like the kid on the bike had realized he had an audience. He opened his mouth slightly like he was trying to say something, but he couldn't get the words out. He was cute. This is probably one of the worse times for me to think something like that but I couldn't help it. The look on his face was just so adorable.

I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything. Like Isaid, I'm Gerard Way. I called Mikey. He would know what to do. They looked around the same age. When the door flew open to reveal Mikey I became aware of the half burnt out cigarette between my lips. I quickly took it and stomped it out on the step. I looked over at Mikey who was kneeling down next to the kid. I couldn't really hear him but I heard the name Frank. Fuck. Was this Frank Iero? ; Mikey's best and only friend Frank? I had to do something and not just sit around like a dumb shit, so I took out my phone and dialed 911. I gave the person on the other side of the line all the information that they asked for. When Mikey turned to look at me he had tears in his eyes. I told him that the ambulance would be here shortly. I gave him a hug that only an older brother could give and we sat down on the front steps awaiting the ambulance. We heard the sirens flair up in the distance and I knew we were both hoping that they would come in time.

Sign up to rate and review this story