Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

“They say leaving is the hardest part honey, but it’ll all get better with or without money.”

by Chicago-Kid 2 reviews

Packing can be a struggle when you are a proscrastinator/over-packer/mental patient (almost).

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 531 words

0Unrated


The chapter title?
Oh I thought of it myself, only because I did not know what else to entitle this!

Back to work we go!

So, it was under a week to go until we were leaving, and you know how things are usually all like, “oh yeah, sure, we don’t have to pack until the night before.”
It isn’t like that with me.

The Next Day (no packing had been done the previous night whatsoever)
At this rate I was going to have to help three idiot boys with packing.

Patrick, Peter and Ryan (The Chronicles of Three Emo(tional) Boys Who Are Terrible at Packing)
Patrick
Because for some reason he kept on trying to put his guitar IN his bag, when of course it would be perfectly fine but NO!
“Crystal, if it gets damaged that way I’ll give you a third degree Indian burn.”
Ha, it’s funny because he could actually do that if he wanted to.
Okay, so not funny.

Peter
His dilemna has to be obvious enough already. Last time I called he was almost in tears, hysterical over which photo album he should bring (okay, so he wasn’t almost in tears over a photo albums. It was over shoes.)
Now that’s out I’lll just explain. There were these super awesome like, RAINBOW 80’s kind of hi-top shoes that he got from an opportunity shop (or as the cool say, op-shop)
And then there were a pair of Vans with Optimus Prime all over them (OPTIMUS PRIME FTW!)
Solution: He is going to wear the rainbow shoes at the airport. And then stuff the Vans (stinky shoes ^^) into his suitcase side-pocket.
Oh jesus fuck, that was hard!
At least he smiled at the end of the calamity  God, why am I such a she-douche??!
And then he asked to borrow my rainbow jeans too.
NOT.A.CHANCE.SEXY.EYES

Ryan
You know how earlier on and all I was trying to explain about what happens sometimes with Ryan’s super adorable panda eyes (FTW)?
For some reason ^there’s always a reason tink!^, he has an insecurity over what people will think of him.
He’s also majorly scared about whether or not people think he’s gay.
It’s so sad. I mean, even if he was, he’d still be the same dude.
So, he wants to look more macho and junk so he doesn’t know what to bring.
Solution: None. I am not going to help change Ryan into a big ol’ manly man. People should just like him for who he is.
I am SUCH a good motivational speaker 

So there.
Then that night Gabe and Trixi collaborated on packing their stuff, using telekinetical powers (after Trixi finished, he made her give him a piggy-back down the street to his house. And then he made her pack his stuff. Oh my cunning little fox of a Gabriel, with your mind control powers and stuff)
I was so fucking pissed.

[*AUTHOR NOTE:
I'M GONNA STARTPUTTING REPLIES INTO CHAPTERS SO Y'ALL CAN SEE I ACTUALLY DO REPLY BECAUSE IT'S SAD IF THE WRITER DOESN'T RESPOND!
Sign up to rate and review this story