Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

The Next Day, 6 a..m (according to Hello Kitty. HK FTW!)

by Chicago-Kid 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-06-18 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 684 words

1Original
The Next Day, 6 a..m (according to Hello Kitty. HK FTW!)
I woke up and wanted to scream.
My phone vibrated for the sixteenth time in my ass pocket (you know, the back pocket of your jeans)

hey princess, i see you sleeping…

Damn you Andrea!
Yeah, I just called Andy, Andrea
(hey mikey, that’s an ugly name for a bass don’t you reckon. p.s not intended for you to be pissed if your name is in fact andrea. Just an aunt’s name is all)
Payback time! Venganza! Venganza!

Andy was back at our house again. I was wondering if their house was starting to get a little dusty. Nobody had been in there for a while. Not saying that is a bad thing.

I ran to my room immediately after getting up to fast, almost fainting at the sight of my suitcase, empty, except for a few pairs of Pokemon socks (LOL POKEMOM!)
Patrick stood at the door and looked at me sympathetically. I wasn’t staring at him face to face but I could feel his eyes burning into my back.
“Do you need help?”
“No, I’ll be dandy.” I replied, sucking in a long drag of oxygen
“Are you sure?”
“Crystal.” I love slipping my own name into everyday conversation
“Oh.kay” Patrick said, backing out. There was a lot of fear in his last sentence, I could tell how his okay was shaky and unsure.
After I was sure he was gone I wondered why he was up at 6 in the morning. I mean, seriously dude?!

I began by doing what I had RUTHLESSLY instructed my lost Pete to do. Plan outfit for tomorrow (TOMORROW, WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!).
I picked out a pair of black and white stripey jeans (they make me think of jimjams, only tighter), a Led Zeppelin shirt, a Skelanimals hoodie and a pretty sweet pair of red converse.
Yeah! PHASE ONE. COMPLETE.

So the magical wardrobe (quite possibly the entrance to Narnia, BTW), was opened and the first thing I saw was the leprachaun toy that Grandma had gave me a long time ago (like, prehistoric days). I threw that into the pit of my bag and then that was quickly followed by a stupid amount of MERCHANDISE FROM REALLY AWESOME BANDS. A Transformers hoodie. Two dresses. A purple hoodie (Gabe gave it to me and he would be pissed if I didn’t bring it)
Haha, yeah, I own dresses (plural), shoot me now. Some more underwear. A rubber band ball (what type of ball?). Some op-shop stuff.
Then came shoes.
Basically I just chucked all that in there
a pinch of fairy dust and talking donkey poop later
I was pulling my hair out over carry-on luggage.
The main bags were all fine. I was taking my acoustic guitar (yeah, my parents fork out quite a bit on musical instruments, I know ^_^)
But this flight was going to take a few stops. We were even having a lay-over in L.A (to fuel up and whatever. I do’t really know. Ask Patrick), and making a ton of stops. I hadn’t actually heard where really so I was more excited. And then worried. Just because we’re in the big ol’ Windy City and junk, what if we stopped somewhere where it’s freezing?
I pulled another jacket out of my suitcase. And a raincoat too.
Apparently it was fine to bring a wheelie bag onboard too and it was lucky I had one.
All the carry-on junk went in there. I was packed my laptop away (writing this from Dad’s office computer) in my big suitcase.
more fairy dust later
I was done
supermassive emoticon time!

Crystal Out Yo!



Comments:

I just realised how creepy it is that everybody just seems to know when to come online. That is so freaking weird!
So_KissMeGoodbye


Author Note: New chapter is way longer, do not fret (in case you were going to). Thank you. That is all. Trixi's mega drama scene comes into play. Haha.
Sign up to rate and review this story