Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

He's the Brains, Sweetheart

by Noizchild 1 review

Joe and Clare finally hook up. Well, almost... More reviews= More chaps. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 647 words - Complete

0Unrated
He's the Brains, Sweetheart:

I finally get to go further with Clare today! It started when she called me on my cell. I was thrilled when I saw her number on the screen. I answered it right away.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Joe!" Clare said on the other line. I tried my best not to show my joy in my voice.

"Hey Clare!" I said to her. "What's up?"

"Oh not much," she replied. "Just thought that I would pay you a little visit tonight." My heart raced at that one. Were we going to...

"So you we're going to..." I began to ask.

"Yeah," Clare answered.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "If you can behave!" I tried to keep it all down long enough.

"Yes!" I said quickly. "I understand."

"Good," Clare replied. "I'll see you in twenty minutes. Bye."

"Bye," I replied. We both hung up. I yelled out in joy. Yes! I'm finally going screw Clare! About time too. She's teased me long enough. I thought I would never get any. I think I'm getting played. But if it's someone as hot as Clare, you wouldn't care either. She is just hot!

Time flew by quickly. I waited for Clare in the hotel room. I couldn't wait to actually do it with her. I had waited so long for this. It could be another tease. But, that's chance I'm going to take tonight. Cheered to myself happily. Sweet English Heaven here I come!

A knock came onto my door. I looked up right away. It's her! I sat up right away.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" I yelled. The door opened and Clare walked inside. I had a grin up to my ears. At last, Leia is here! She looks really hot tonight too! She has on a low cut little black dress. Just enough cleavage to keep me hooked.

"Hello there!" I said.

"Am I late?" Clare asked me with her sexy British accent.

"No," I told her. She smiled at me wickedly.

"Good to know," she replied.

"Come here," I said back. Clare came over to the bed and kissed me. I kissed her back. It didn't stop from there. I pushed Leia back onto the bed. She playfully tugged at me shirt. I slowly rolled up her skirt and began playing with her panties. Clare slipped her tongue right into my mouth. I was more than happy to return the favor. She let me do more tonight than what she had in the past. I got to feel her up again. Clare stripped off my shirt. Her dress ended up in my hands after that. I threw it straight down to the floor. I got a good look at what she had on underneath. Clare only had on a strapless black bra and matching panties. Her curves added on to her look. I didn't even know she had a pierced belly button too/. This is what's underneath her clothes?/ Hot? You bet! I couldn't wait to take those off as well.

"Hello there!" I said to her. Clare grinned at me in a naughty way again.

"Are you just going to stare on all night?" she asked me boldly. "Are you going to carry on?" A bit of a dumb question. But out of her mouth, that's challenge. Why yes, Leia! I will grant your every wish! I kissed her again on the lips. She kissed back as expected.

We didn't get to actually do it in the end. No, she didn't stop me. We just fell asleep on the bed. No joke. Leia and I just made out on the bed half-naked until we fell asleep. A bit of a disappointment to a smoking hot night, I know. But, there is always the morning. If Clare will actually let me go that far again...

Time On Your Side That'll Never End
Sign up to rate and review this story