Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > im not in love with my mom's killer...

8

by Kamera 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 469 words

0Unrated
"Gerard?!" I gasped. I knelt down next to him, and he was now trying to hide his face. I picked up his chin.

"Gee, what's wrong?" I asked.

"This is all wrong! First, I kill your mom, and now I find out that your grandmother died on the day our song came out! How fucked up is that?!" he said, every word getting louder.

"Gerard, my grandmother was old when she died, and my mom, well, you were drunk. I know that this is weird to handle, but my whole family dies on a day that most people are happy. I don't know why, so..." I wondered off as Gerard looked down again.

"I'm still sorry," he whispered, making me blush. I was about to cry, so I decided to try and lighten up the mood.

"Okay, no more crying! You're gonna smile, and you're gonna like it!" I said like an army officer. He looked at me when my voice changed.

"I-I--what are you-?" he stammered out. I stood up and walked a bit back before I turned to him.

"Stand up, maggot!" I ordered. He stood up slowly, not having any idea what I was doing.

"Shoulders back, chest out, hands to your side, and chin up!" I ordered, trying not to laugh. He saw me, and was now trying not to smile.

"No smiling in my bootcamp, maggot!" I yelled out, laughing. "Now, march to the living room before I give you thirty push-ups!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Gerard got out, laughing. He marched into the living room and the guys were all there, sitting on the couch.

"Get up, maggots!" I ordered in a loud yell. Their heads snapped over to Gerard and I, confused.

"I said... GET UP!!" I yelled louder. They all got up and ran over to where Gerard was, who was now smirking.

"No smirking, Way," I said. He tried and looked forward with the rest of the guys.

"Now that you four are going to live here for the next two months or whatever, you are going to have to deal with whatever Gerard has to deal with," I said.

"What?!" Mikey asked.

"Shut it!" I laughed out. It was like he was the only one who didn't know that I was playing around.

"We understand, ma'am! We will take anything that our friend has to take!" Ray said. I smiled.

"Good. Now, first order," I started. They all looked at me.

"You will clean up the kitchen and then cook something to eat. Then get some rest. You have a big day a head of you all tomorrow," I said. i said it for the whole band, but I was looking at Gerard the whole time, and he was smirking at me. I couldn't fight it anymore, so I smirked back.
Sign up to rate and review this story