Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deidara and the missing art

Secrets revealed

by darkshadow10420 0 reviews

Deidara guest comes to a halt when all clues lead to hidans room. But hidan never leaves his room and it seems theres a snitch in the lair.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 187 words

0Unrated
Deidara is in shock what he sees. Barbie, bratz, my little poney, littlest petshop. All the girlst stuff hes ever seen. He would have burst out laughing if he didn't her itachi holar, im home. Deidara rushed under the bed as he watched itachi come in. His face was pink, no no no who opened my closet, he said nervously. Deidara found this his chance to escape. He peeked into tobis room. He'd was playing his nintendo 64. He than looked into kisames room who had been listing to itachis ipod again. kukazo and zetsus doors were locked. Now it was down to pain and konans room or hidans room. He peeked into pain and konans room and they had been snuggling so ge left them allown. Now it was down to hidans room and deidara new that to go in there ment death. But deidara didn't care he stormed in and hidan was reading a vampire knight manga. Hey is that the new issue, asked deidara. Yeah, replied hidan. He the noticed the religious statues had been his clay statues. It was solved hidan was the thief.
Sign up to rate and review this story