Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

Brooke is a nutter!

by Xnataliex 6 reviews

This is dedicated to Ohai/Brooke, my writers self esteem is much improved! Thanks

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2009-06-20 - Updated: 2009-06-20 - 1460 words

0Unrated
William’s P.O.V

As I glanced at the mirror I noticed the blood around my mouth, smirking, I licked it away. Brendon burst into the room. I eyed him skeptically and as he opened his mouth I interrupted. “Goodness Brendon, where are your manners? I think you should back outside and knock.” I said, grinning at him. I watched his face grow furious, he opened his mouth again, but yet again I interrupted. “Refuse if you wish Brendon, we both now you will obey either way” I said keeping my tone sarcastically polite. He glared at me, but stepped backwards of the room. I tiled my ear towards the door and heard his reluctant knock. “Come in” I called, I was smiling now, annoying people is highly amusing, especially if they can’t retaliate. “The transformers have been spotted three blocks away” he said in a strained voice. “Ah, so predictable, and I suppose Wentz and his gang of runaways are standing by?” I murmured, shaking my head. Brendon nodded. “What should we do?” he asked. I looked at him considering for a moment. I walked over to the window that showed a good view of the club below. “Hmm, which one?” I muttered, Brendon raised his eyebrows. “That one” I said pointing at a girl with ginger hair. “What are you talking about?” asked Brendon, looking at the girl also. “I have at random picked this girl to be part of the show tonight” I replied. “Show?” said Brendon. “I know Wentz and his gang is dying to find out what my powers are, well they will find out” I told him. I turned towards Brendon. “Just go about things how you normally would, but warn the others to keep their eye out for when Wentz gate crashes” I told him. He nodded and left the room. Well let the show begin, as they say…

Reggie’s P.O.V

Me and Christie transformed and walked into the club. I cast my gaze around, looking for either Victoria or Stephanie. Christie elbowed me and nodded towards the bar where Stephanie was already flirting with a human. We walked closer. “Can I buy you ladies a drink?” Said a man with a potbelly, and had to be at least fifty five. We turned away disgusted, I saw a girl who couldn’t have been older than twelve. I caught Christie’s eye and we traded the same expression of disbelief. I saw three people that made me gasp. “What?” asked Christie, anxiously. “They’re my friends!” I whispered, I started to make my way towards them, Christie held me back. “You’re not yourself, remember?” She said. “I have to warn them” I snapped back. “Don’t worry Gabe’s doing it” She said. I followed her gaze and there was Gabe walking towards them, he hadn’t changed much just his face. “But he doesn’t know them, how would he know to warn them?” I whispered. Christie frowned. Gabe was now talking to Natalie, who was obviously flirting back. He took her hand in his and began to lead her out to the garden; I watched her cast a smile back at a giggling Lindsey and Elizabeth. “C’mon lets follow them, something’s not right” Said Christie. We began to make our way thorough the crowed, and through the garden door. Gabe was leaning against the wall obviously flirting. But smoothing was wrong, really wrong; his eyes were blank. Christie stuck her hand out hand Joe skidded to a halt in front of us. “Go get the others something’s happened to Gabe!” she said. Joe gave a yelp and speed off. “C’mon lets stop him” I said. We both began to run over to Gabe and Natalie. Natalie’s eyes widened with surprised as she saw me, Gabe’s eyes were still blank. He gripped Natalie’s arms and jumped onto the roof. I watched as Natalie pushed away from him screaming, but he kept her in a vice like grip. “Gabe, stop!” I shouted. He gave no acknowledgement towards me and just stood there holding Natalie, who was still screaming and struggling. Screams could be heard from inside the club, the wall behind me and Christie exploded sending us flying. Harper ran along the rubble to help us up. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know I could do that!” she apologized. Patrick ran out next, supporting an unconscious Joe. He set him down and I watched his hands glow as he healed him. A flash of fire missed us narrowly as Pete and Brendon ran out, dueling fiercely with their fire and ice powers. Ronnie ran out next, chased by Andy who was in a form of a bear. Christie took her stance as Victoria ran out, transforming into a tiger, she took Victoria down. I watched as Pete got the one up over Brendon and sent him crashing into one of the few remaining walls. Ryan and Caleb came out leading to human girls that I recognized as- “Lindsey, Elizabeth” I called running over. “You both ok?” I asked. “I am…” said Elizabeth looking at Lindsey who was limping; her ankle looked broken. I had no time to worry as I quickly moved them out of the way from Kyle and Travis, who were rolling on the floor attacking every bit of each other they could find. Stephanie stepped out, smirking; I was about to attack but then Chelsea teleported on top of her and wrestled her to the floor. Brooke came running out looking at the roof, I watched her close her eyes to concentrate “It’s William, he’s controlling-argh” She yelped falling to the floor Pete ran over to her. I looked around wildly Becketts men were coming from every angle; we were severely outnumbered. Then I saw him; William himself smiling, treading carefully over the rubble whilst clapping. “Good, show, now lets she the finale!” He said, clicking his fingers.

Natalie’s P.O.V

I kicked every part of him, but he would not let go. I screamed loudly and looked down at the crowed below, my eyes pleading for help. He looked at me, his eyes were expressionless, I realized who he was; man form my dreams. I screamed louder, knowing what was coming. A sudden wave of calm washed over me and I stopped struggling. Why did I want to get away from him? I was foolish to want to leave this beautiful stranger. Goose bumps erupted all over my skin as he trailed his hand up my arm and pushed my hair aside. I could hear screams and shouts below me but I ignored them, all that mattered was this moment. He gently kissed my hand, his kisses going up my arm past my shoulder, to my neck. I little voice in the back of my head told me to run. Instead I let out a noise of pleasure. Suddenly the kisses were not kisses they were bites, flooding my blood stream with ice, brought back to my senses I pushed away gasping for breath. My vision blurred as I looked at him, , his eyes were different; no longer blank but horrified, he said something but I could not hear, my ears were buzzing. “Stay away!” I tried to say but no words came out, instead I choked out blood. I stumbled backwards, my body movements drunk-like. I could feel the sensation of falling; I was falling off the roof the air whipped past my face. My mouth was open trying to scream but no noise came out. I hit something with a thud, was it the ground? No arms I think. I was struggling to keep my eyes open; the ice was freezing me inside. I looked up toward the brown eyes above me and my conscience failed me.

Authors note: Mwauhhahaha! Anyways, this is dedicated to Brooke/Ohai coz when I went on twitter at three am I saw this little note to me saying surprise update, It was a link to ficwad, she had done another version of her story, a crap one. Lol, all because of my review on her story…I said “Here’s a thought how about you do a shite chappy for once, mind blowing gets boring after a while” Or something like that any way. I was sitting there for ages before I realized lol. Don’t cry about the cliffhanger!!!! Gimmie nice long reviews! Nah, joking lol. And will you people update your bloody stories! Cept for Lindsey and Brooke, who have. Thanks for the appallingly sort reviews!!! (Joking, I don’t mind, honestly!) Hope you liked it! Love you all xo
Sign up to rate and review this story