Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jamais Vu

The Birds and the Bees

by killxsmile 5 reviews

"I swear to god I won't stop until you're shakin."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-21 - 962 words

3Original
Author's Note: Special thanks to all the people who rated ;)

THANK YOUS
tryingtohard_x: Andrea's views on love will change. Eventually.

somethingorother: Same here, but sometimes people don't know what song I'm quoting and it just ends up awkward. haha.

Tissamy: The transition from Gaskarth to Barakat will be interesting to say the least...

kviciousbenji: Gaskarth is charming in his own way. Kind of.

F-A-S-D: Andy will change her mind. But that won't happen for a while.

ohhai: I'm sure that you'll like this chapter ;)


STORYYY

“Jesus Christ,” Alex said, breathless.

Chuckling in agreement, I rolled off him and dreamily sighed.

Although I don’t believe in fairytales, me and Alex always got a happy ending, if you know what I mean.

“That was fun,” I said, panting.

Still in a post-orgasm daze, he pulled me closer to his chest and planted a sloppy kiss against my temple.

“Toldja I’d keep you entertained.”

Too tired to respond, I simply nestled my head in the crook of his neck and pressed my lips against his throat. Soon enough, our breathing evened out, and I fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, sunlight seeped in through my bedroom window, making me wish I had remembered to close the blinds.

“What day is it today?” I asked, stretching my hands over my head.

“Sunday. I think,” Alex replied, rolling on top of me. “Why?”

“My mom comes home Saturday, which I just realized is next week. I wanted to make sure she didn’t walk in on you stealing her daughter’s virtue.”

“Andy, you can’t steal something if it’s given over willfully,” he quipped.

“Good point.”

He softly laughed, then rested his head against my chest.

“So what are your plans for today?” I asked.

“BS a European History paper and finish a lab report for Chemistry.”

“That sounds exhilarating,” I sarcastically said.

“Oh, and you have more exciting plans?”

“I finished my homework for tomorrow during detention, so I’m free to do whatever the fuck I want today.”

“Do I fall under that category?”

“Possibly.”

“What could I do to sway you toward a ‘yes’?”

“I’m pretty sure you know…” I said, tracing over the marks I’d left on his back.

He quickly disappeared underneath the sheets and let his mouth do what it did best. And just so you know, it wasn’t singing.

Two hours later, we were in the same exact position as we were when we had first woken up. This time, however, I got out of bed and decided to take a shower.

By the time I returned to my room, Alex was gone, and that was to be expected.
Sure he loved cuddling, but he was never one to stick around for long periods of time, especially when it didn’t involve videogames, drinking, and or getting naked.

I swear to god I won’t stop until you’re shakin. And let me slide into you, please baby--

Breathe Carolina only played when an unknown person called my cell.

Curious, I picked it up and answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Andy. It’s MJ.”

“New number?”

“Yeah. Parents got me a new phone this morning,” she replied “Anyways, can I hang at your house today? My little sister is gonna have her friends over and I don’t think I could take a bunch of 12-year olds singing Metro Station at the top of their lungs.”

I laughed, knowing that she probably wasn’t exaggerating.

“No problem. Stop by whenever you want.”

“Alright. I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

“Kay. See you then.”

“Adios.”

“Sayonara.”

At exactly 4:30, Mary was at my doorstep.

“I’m convinced that you have some sort of freakishly accurate internal clock,” I said, letting her inside. “Humans are never this precise.”

“I do. It’s a super fancy Seiko. I got it imported from Japan,” MJ replied, following me up to my room.

“New hoodie?” she asked picking the garment off my floor.

It’s funny, but after knowing each other for ten years, she knew how long I’ve had every item of clothing in my closet. But alas, she was wrong this time since the hoodie wasn’t mine.

“No, Alex must’ve left it here this morning.”

“Okay, then never mind sitting on your bed today,” she said, practically jumping away from my mattress.

“MJ, don’t be such a baby.”

“Did you or did you not copulate with Alexander Gaskarth on this bed in the last 24 hours?” she asked, taking a seat in my swivel chair.

“Jeez, the way you’re asking makes it sound like a federal offense.”

“Stop stalling and just answer the question.”

“Fine. I did.”

“How many times?”

“Two and a half.”

“See, if it was only once, I’d be alright, but any more than that and it’s--Wait, how the hell do you have sex ‘half’ a time?”

I skewed my mouth to the side.

“Well, technically it isn’t sex when only his mouth is involved…”

“Jesus. You two got back together the other day and you’re already fucking like rabbits on speed.”

“Alright, I get it,” I said, holding my hands up in defense. “You don’t approve of me and Alex, but like I’ve said before, the boy is funny, charming, and spectacular in the sack.”

“Okay, for fear of getting details, I’ll drop the subject. But for the record, I still think you could do better.”


+++++
So there you have it. Alex and Andrea have fallen into this cycle yet again.

Again, thank you to everyone who rated last time.
Sadly, this story overall is still "Unrated" so please take a second to rate and review.
It's HIGHLY APRECIATED.

xo,
Grace
Sign up to rate and review this story