Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Feelings Ch.1

Proposal Ch.1

by mcrFan12 2 reviews

well this is actually my first fan-fic...so plzz tell me what you think of it so far...XoXo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1465 words

0Unrated
"Ha! Betcha can't catch me!" frank screamed at Bob with a childish grin on his face.Frank jumped in the pool and started to swim across it like his life depended on it.He had just uploaded Bob's cell phone number on the band's blog...again..The band was hanging out at Mikey's palce. Mikey had the largest pool out of all of them. So when the guys wanted to go to a pool and chill they mostly picked Mikey's. Frank seemed more hiper and happy than he usually was these few days.Everybody noticed that.Gerard was seating on a chair listening to his ipod and drinking diet coke.Ray was eating some food. "Dammit Frank! This is the THIRD time that i have to change my fucking number!!" Bob ran and dived into the pool swiming after frank.
The guys were cracking up.Specially Ray. Frank looked back at the irritated looking Bob behind him and was extremely frightened. Bob was swiming like a freakin' shark! Frank swam as quickly as he could to the edge of the pool and pushed himself up.The pool water rushing down his body as he did. Gerard ,stiting on a chair a few feet infron of frank, couldn't help but stare at his abbs and chest and thought.
Damn...Frankie has been working out...wait what the hell am i thinking..? Gerard wondered. Gerard didn't think much of it and simply thought that anyone could've thought that....He went back to listening to his ipod and drinking his coke.
Frank started to run away. Bob got out of the pool and was running after frank. Eyes locked on his prey. Looking at Frank like he wanted to kill him. Finally frank was out of breath and stoped. Bob smiled evily down at frank and picked him up."THE HELL?!" Frank screamed, out of breath. "Shit! Put me down! Fuck!" he screamed.
Everybody stoped what they were doing and stared at them laughing.Frank looked like a little kid compared to Bob. He looked more like a little kid cause of the way Bob had picked him up!
"Not unless you stop posting my number!!"
"NEVAAAHHH!!" Frank screamed.He started to kick Bob but it didn't seem to hurt Bob enough to drop him. At this point Ray was out of breath from laughing to hard.
Bob started to walk to the pool.He raised frank above his head.
"no! no! no! no! no! Fuck no!" pleaded frank.
"Are you STILL gonna post my number?!" Bob asked.
"OF COURSE!!"
Bob threw frank in the pool. Frank's back landed on the water first. His little head poped out of the water.
"AAAAGHHH! FUCK!! Damn that hirts!!" frank screamed rubbing his back with one hand.
"Next time i'll throw you off the ROOF!" Bob warned.
Bob went back to his bench,laid back,put a magazine over his face and took a nap. Frank slowly swam to the steps of the pool,walked out, and sat on his chair. "Ow..Ow.." he whined rubbing his back.
Gerard looked at frank and shook his head.Stupid frankie....
Mikey looked at frank with a worried grin. "Wow frank..You seem to be more playful than you normally are..Can i know why?" Frank jumped up alittle in surprise.Was i THAT obvious..? Frank wondered.
"What do you mean?" Frank asked.
"Well...you mess around more,you've been more hiper and happy these past few days. Did something good happen?"
Frank blushed alittle and nodded.
Mikey walked closer to Frank. "Oooh! What is it?"
Frank's cheeks turned deep red. Ray also moved closer..Interested in finding out what made Frank so happy. Gerard noticed Ray and Mikey moving closer to Frank. Also that Frank looked extremely embarrassed. He paused the song he was listening to and walked up to the guys. "Hey guys.What's wrong?"
Ray turned to face Gerard, "Were about to find out the reason why Frank's been so happy these days."
Gerard now also looked interested and looked at frank.
"Well?" Ray asked frank.
"Um..Well you know how me and Jamia have been going out for a while..?" Frank asked. Cheeks still flushed.Everyone nodded.Frank sighed. He stood up.
"Well i love her very much and want to spend the rest of my life with her.So tomorow i'm going to ask her to marry me." Frank looked up at everyone,waiting for their reactions. It took a few seconds for everyone to take that in.
"WOW! Oh my god! Frank congrats!!" Ray said with a huge smile and gave frank a hug.
Mikey started claping. "WOOO HOOO!!! GO FRANK!!"
Frank giggled. "Thanks guys."
Gerard gave a huge grin. "OH WOW FRANK!! I'm soooo happy!!" Gerard gave frankie a hug. Even though he was happy,his chest started to hurt. He ignored it though. Thinking he was starting to get sick or something.
Frank's childish grin came up on his face. "Thank you guys so much."
Bob stood up rubbing his eyes and yawing. "What's with all the noise?" Bob asked ,tired.
Mikey turned and screamed,"FRANK IS GOIGN TO ASK JAMIA TO MARRY HIM TOMOROW!!"
Bob's eyes widen. "Oh my god...are you serious?! Congrats bro!!!" Bob walked up to frank and hugg him.
"Thanks Bob!" Frank exclaimed.
Alicia walked out of the house wearing clothes that looked like was for going to a party. She noticed the guys were standing and they were all hugging frank. "Hey,what's up?" Mikey hugged her too and said,"Hun, FRANK IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO JAMIA!!"
Alicia's eyes widen. " FRANK! Oh my gosh! Congrats!" She hugged frank.
Frank sighed. "Thanks!" Mikey pulled Alicia away from frank and hugged her. "Hey,hey,hey....you have your own girl..." Everybody laughed. They went inside to talk about it for a while before everyone had to leave.In the living room there are three couches.One L shaped , one regular couch, and one large loveseat. Bob and Gerard are sitting on the L couch, Ray and Frank on the regular couch, mikey and Alicia on the loveseat."so," Alicia began. "what kind of ring are you getting her?" Frank smiled."That my friend i can't say.You'll just have to wait and see after she says yes.Well if she says yes."
Alicia gasped. "I know she's gonna say yes. She HAS to!"
"Yeah frank, i mean why wouldn't she? You two have been going out for almost 3 years. You two live together already anyways." Ray persuaded. "Right Gee?" Ray asked.
"oh, yeah! don't worry frank."
"Thanks." Frank said.
"Hey tomorow what are you guys gonna do?" frank asked
"Oh tomorow is friday right? so tomorow's "couples night". Ray said smiling.
They talked about how Frank and jamia were gonna join "The cpuples night" for a while."the couples night" is Once a month,the couples who are maried had a small party at someone's house.Sence Bob,Ray,and Mikey are married they were the ones who came up with that. It was barely a party, it was more like a fun meeting.
"How are you going to ask her tomorow?" Alicia said.
"I want it to be really special for her.Tomorow i'm coming home early from work and i'll clean the apartment.I'll turn down the lights. On top of the coffee table there's going to be a letter that says the reasons why i love her."
Why the hell do i feel so uncomfortable right now? Am i sick or something? Gerard wondered. His chest was aching and his stomach was uneasy.
"Next to it will be an adress of the lake. Tomorow the lake will close very early. But i pulled some strings so that me and her will have the lake to ourselves at night. When she gets there, i'll be there with a blanket and picnic bascket.Then close to midnight i'll ask her to marry me." Frank finished.
Alicia had tears in her eyes and she was biting the collar of her T-shirt. "Dear god....That is SOOOO freakin' romantic! Frank your sooo sweet!!"
"aaaw thanks" frank said.
"Hey, i can be romantic too!" Mikey complained.
alicia gigiled "you're so cute when your jealous."She kissed him softly on the lips.
"FUCK!" Frank screamed after taking a look at his watch. "Jamia will be home any minute!Shit.... um.....thank you guys soooo much! i have to go.BYE!" He hugged everybody and left.
"I'll go too. I have to pick up Lin-z cuz we're going to the movies." Gerard said.
"Well take care,see ya." Ray said.
Gerard grabbed his jacket and keys."Bye, thanks for everything!"
"BYE!" everyone else yelled. Bob and Ray decided to stay for a while to chat.
Sign up to rate and review this story