Categories > Celebrities > Michael Jackson

To The King Of Pop.

by shehadtheworld12 10 reviews

We love you and miss you already.

Category: Michael Jackson - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-06-25 - Updated: 2009-06-26 - 425 words - Complete

3Ambiance
To The King Of Pop.--

Even though I'm young, I listened to all your music. I know every word to thriller and I still do the dance. I grew up with as well as everyone else. I was in shock when I heard the news, and I couldn't believe you were really gone. I watched in amazement as everyone crowded around the hospital, waiting for any news on you. I cried when they said you might be dead. Hell, I'm crying as I'm writing this. No celebrity has had an impact on me. You, Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon are really gone, but I'll never forget you. I, my family will always remember you because you were that special. I never paid attention to the negative news, it was always about the music. I remember every video, every song you collaborated with other artists. Jackson 5, everything.


I'm playing a song by you, and it's still not enough to relieve the shock and heartache that I, and everyone else feels. You changed the world. Everyone knows who you are. I didn't know I was capable of writing a letter for a celebrity, but that makes me realize how incredible and special you are. Alot of people are suprised I liked you, but why wouldn't I? I'm thankful that I was able to experience the magic and music you have created. You are amazing. You will never be forgotten and the world will live on you honor and memory. We know you are happy and will watch over us.

A/N: My heart and condolences go out to the Jackson family. These are my real feelings, and yes I am crying. He was amazing. I love him. I am NOT trying to gain anything. But looking at the tv, and witnessing all the people who are there. I know he was special. I will not remember the negative memories of what he had been through. I will listen to his music and think about how he changed the world. If you agree then awesome. If you have something smart to say, then get the hell off this letter. I don't care if you don't like him. Everyone else did. Half the world is more than one person. We ALL loved him and still do. Like a close friend said, he is our guardian angel now. He will watch over us.

May the King Of Pop Rest In Peace. Gone, but NEVER forgotten.
We love you.

-Lynai.

Michael Jackson 1958-2009....R>I>P Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon.
Sign up to rate and review this story