Categories > Original > Drama > Am I crazy?

Crazy or not I'm stuck here

by bloodyvalentine

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-06-30 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 632 words

?Blocked
I open my eyes. It has been more than a week. I finally was able to go home. Only long enough to get my stuff and leave. Mom gave me a little peck on the cheek and I just keep walking. The drive there was worse. Silence. We pull up to the building. “ASYLUM”
I roll my eyes and get out the car. Mom follows as she checks me in. She said her goodbyes and reluctantly left.
“Bye mom, I love you”
I guess that’s what she was waiting on cause after that she left.
My thoughts begin to race.
How long do I fucking have to stay in here again? Guh…I think this is still a mistake I’m not crazy.
“You must be Dakota. Follow me to your room. I think you will find this very to your liking.”
”Sorry Sir, I don’t believe I will ever like it here.”
“I’m sure your opinion will change, it’s not that bad here. You just have to go to your sessions in class and you’ll be fine you know?”
I roll my eyes.
He shows me to a room. Someone was already in there. No one fucking said I was going to have a roommate. Jesus help me. If I don’t get out of this so help me.
“Dakota this is Landon, Landon, Dakota”
He smiles and sits up. By the look of him, he was Emo.
Well let’s see I can’t judge if he’s emo, it would piss me off if someone mad that assumption about me.
The man leaves and I set my stuff on the bed across the room from him.
I guess me and him both knew we didn’t want to be there, because we didn’t talk to each other or associate. Maybe we both didn’t care; we weren’t there to make friends. I guess we could both see that. He shifts a little and I see his marks. Of course I was use to seeing that, I look like a fucking raw piece of meat at one point. I stopped a few months ago but still had a major urge to get a vain or two. My life was a mess, I knew it. That didn’t mean I wanted to be in a nut house. I was sane as everyone out in the free world. My mom was the one who was nuts. I plop on my bed and look at the ceiling. At one point I look over at him and he’s looking at the ceiling too. May be he had just as much to think about as me.
“You supposively fucked up to?” I say without thinking.
He nods.
“You don’t look fucked up; you look like a normal ass teen trying to get through life.”
”Glad someone sees it that way; my mom put me in this fucking asylum because she saw the cuts”
“I got put in here because I tried to off myself.”
He nods,
“I guess you could call me a nut, that’s if it fits.”
“No one is sane. Everyone has there breakdowns, Just so happens I have them a lot. I’ve tried offing myself just as you have, but more than once. Pills, guns, and slitting my wrists. I’m still here. Why I have no fucking clue. But I guess its whatever.”
“I’m going to do whatever I can to get out of this nut house.”
“You and me both. Fuck everyone in here. Sorry but your included, i'm not here to make friends. Just as you thought.”
“Just as I thought, what do you mean?”
He smiles.
I just looked away and continued looking at the ceiling.
Sign up to rate and review this story