Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith

I'll Be There for You

by aerogirl 1 review

Joe's sick.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-07-02 - Updated: 2009-07-02 - 654 words - Complete

3Moving
I'll Be There for You
By aerogirl

The front door opened letting light flood into the dark room. The only light that had been in there before was the TV that was playing Wayne's World 2. Steven stood in the doorway, scanning the room and looking for the one person that he wanted to see. He smiled when he saw him his best friend curl up under the blanket to avoid the light, like Dracula or Edward. He walked in and carefully shut the door behind him. He didn't know how Joe could stand it being so dark in here. But then again, he didn't understand how Joe could get a cold in the middle of June. He set the bag of stuff that he had gotten from the CVS down the road on the table that held many tapes and DVDs that had been pulled off the bookcase in their room. He set on the arm of the couch by Joe's head and carefully ran his fingers through his thick mane.

"Steven?" Joe asked softly as he woke up. He opened his pretty brown eyes to look up at Steven. Steven leaned down and kissed his hot forehead. Getting a cold was totally worth it.

"How ya doin' Angel?" Steven asked. He turned and watched the movie. Of all of the movies and TV shows that he'd been on, this was one of his favorites. He felt movement on the couch as Joe pulled his fleece blanket around him. He looked down at him.

"I feel like crap." Joe said. Steven felt bad as the thought entered his mind, but he loved to tease his lover. He always punished him in the best way.

"And you look like it too." He said. Joe burined farther down into his blanket, just like he was a little kid. Steven looked down at him and instantly felt bad. He should've known better, but let's just face it, he was pretty inmature. He was about to go sit in a chair and watch the rest of the movie when Joe set up and moved over so that Steven could sit next to him. Steven slid onto the couch and wrapped his arm around Joe's waist and pulled him close to him.

"I'm not in the mood." Joe said, though he didn't even try to move out of Steven's embrace. Steven leaned over and nuzzeled Joe's neck. He moaned a little, but Steven could tell that he wasn't in the mood for anything tonight, which was okay with him. He didn't mind just keeping him company and taking care of him. He loved him after all.

"I'm sorry Angel." Steven said. "I know that you're sick." He leaned over and kissed Joe's temple. Should his head really be that hot.

Joe curled up closer to Steven. He rested his head on Steven's shoulder, closed his eyes and fell asleep. Steven looked down at him and couldn't help but smile. He looked so handsom, even though he was probably running at least a hundred degree tempature. He pushed the matted hair from his forehead and placed one more kiss on it.

"I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep, because I'd miss you, and I don't want to miss a thing." Steven sang. Before he could even continue the song, he was inturrupeted.

"Cause even when I dream on you, the sweetest dream will never do. I still miss you, and I don't want to miss a thing." Joe sang. The song was probably burned into his subcouncious by now. They had played it enough times. It was a favorite of many.

"I love you Joe." Steven said. He kissed Joe's lips.

"I love you too." Joe said when Steven pulled away. They set there for the rest of the day, watching old movies and thinking about the good times. They were in love.

End
Sign up to rate and review this story