Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh Baby!

Oh Baby!

by shehadtheworld12 13 reviews

Pregnancy never looked so good (: Not for the faint of heart (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2009-06-29 - Updated: 2009-06-30 - 1874 words - Complete

5Funny
A/N: I swear I just wrote this for laughs. I kinda wanted to see what it felt like to be on the Alternate Universe side, so bare with me (: Obviously this will not happen to MCR. Just picture it as the man's pov of pregnancy.. Uhh, just enjoy (:

Third person POV. (:

It was a quiet evening in Newark. Families were having dinner, relatives and children. The sun had a marvelous orange pink tint to the sun while some clouds began to draw themselves in from the other side of New Jersey. Laughter filled the air as old citizens sat on the porchswing talking about the good days. The parents were chasing their children on the front lawn. But even though everything seemed perfectly fine, it was indeed not. The most popular caring guys on Heavenly Lane, were suffering from the biggest symptom of their lives. Pregnancy. It was an unknown, rather embarrassing situation for the men. They have had every test done and nothing could analyze the reason for them being incredibly preggo. Poor Frank Iero was bitching from his sore feet. His dear wife Jamia could only nod and and say comforting things to her husband. She was in shock, but rather pleased to say the least. For once, the women did not have to suffer the unruly pregnancy. She appreciated the fact that the men could finally see how hard it was to be a woman.

"Fuck, my feet are sore." Frank sighed in relief as he sat down on the couch and put a hand to his stomach.

"Sorry kid. I know I promised you I would stop swearing, but you're killing me here." Frank sighed once more. It was really suprising to Frank obviously. For all of them. Of course Ray took it the easiest, he was always rational about things. Still, it was unbelievable to witness Ray getting bigger by the day. Out of all of them, Mikey was the only one who wasn't bloated like the rest of the guys were. But he still had untimely gas, it was real difficult at dinner time. Alicia had to spray air freshner every hour or so. Still they never really confronted Mikey about it. He didn't have any idea on how bad his explodes had become. They supposed it was because, Mikey was constantly craving spicy food and sushi. Gerard was mellow, but still overreacted to things. They all had their ups and downs. The one thing that shocked them the most was that .....even Bob's eggo was preggo. Five normal men were now in the process of the beautiful pregnancy. Each of them took it rather diffrently. But none the less, the four men were not incredibly bitchy, like Frank was. He's the most diffcult out of all of them. But at the same time, Bob took it the hardest. This wasn't something to mess around with. They were often looked down upon. Out of curiosity, jealousy, denial, anger, all of which eventually faded into nothing. There was nothing they could do, so they just accepted it.

"Ja-MIA!" Frank cried. Jamia rolled her eyes after being summoned for the millionth time. Guys are way worse than women. The wives were not jealous, nor angered. They were excited. In the end they all got what they wanted...which is a child.

"Yes Frank?" She said softly trying to be polite.

"I nicely asked you for some hot water for my feet! That was 10 minutes ago! You don't love me anymore!" His hormones were once again raging. Jamia was not short fused, so granted she had alot of patience. She sighed and gave a soft smile.

"I'm gonna give it to you right now. I do love you!"

"Even though I look like a beach ball?" He sniffled. He hadn't gained that much weight. He still managed to maintain a healthy weight, depsite the morning sickness he went through.

"I would still love you even if you were a whale." Frank's smile reappeared.

"Really? I'm not a whale?" Jamia giggled then kissed him on the cheek as she left to get Frank his water. Pregnant men I tell you.....
~~

"I'm fat!" Gerard called from his bathroom. He stared at himself in the mirror and sighed as his belly began to grow and grow. Gerard and Bob were the only ones who didn't suffer too much from morning sickness. Lindsey appeared in the hallway and shook her head.

"You look beautiful Gerard." Lindsey try to convince her husband this was only temporary. Lindsey thought the whole male pregnancy was fine. It was just as amazing as it was for a woman. The men got to experience the bonding period between a mother and her unborn child.

"You're lying!" He cried.

"I'm not lying." She replied softly. She walked to Gerard and put a hand on his stomach. It was unusual, yet amazing.

"I feel so...so...huge!"

"Gerard, how many times are we gonna over this? The baby needs room to grow." He sighed then nodded.

"I know."

"Come downstairs please, I have a chocolate brownie with your name on it."

"Really?! I'm so there." Gerard shuffled down the stairs, or rather wobbled. Lindsey tried her hardest not to laugh as he walked like a penguin. Pregnancy is just peachy. Lindsey thought.

~~

"Ahh yes can I have two orders of California rolls, steamed rice, beef and broccoli, tuna rolls, chicken chowmein, wonton soup, and a fortune cookie." Mikey ordered from the phone for the second day in a row. The kid must have all of Mikey's genes. Mikey sighed as he hung up the phone and felt guilty for his binges, after all he was eating for two.

"Chinese food again?" Alicia appeared from the bedroom. Alicia had just discarded the empty chinese takeout containers from the previous day. Alicia had a, somewhat different approach to the whole ordeal. Now as I may have mentioned, none of the wives were jealous. Alicia was just happy to know she didn't have to give childbirth. She always had a fear of it, she wasn't exactly prone to pain, and she wanted it to stay that way. Alicia never broke a bone, never got stitches, hardly any bruises. She was mostly injury free. Why mess that up now? But in a wierd way Alicia was happy she was having a child, pain free.

"Yes again. It's so good I can't get enough of it. I'm guessing Jax agrees too." He smiled.

"Jax?" Alicia said confused.

"Mmhmm. I was thinking Jax for a boy."

"What if it's a girl?"

"Umm Alicia? It's called father's intuition. My intuition says it's gonna be a boy." He said matter of factly. Alicia raised an eyebrow.

"If you say so." The best way to get on a pregnant person's good side? Always agree.

~~

"Christa should the room be custard yellow or baby beluga blue?" Christa crossed her arms over her chest. Ray was getting rather extreme with interior designing.

"Ray, we're not even sure what you're having yet."

"I know Christa, but I think we should be prepared now. After all, it will be time soon." Ray beamed. Christa just smiled. It was an epic win for the both of them. They both always wanted children, and now it's finally coming true. Christa didn't think that it would backfire so quick. She stood in amazment as Ray's stomach protruded rather largely. But he's taking it very well. The baby seemed to get along with Ray. She observed the other fathers, and how much they had endured. Frank was bitchy, Gerard was a drama queen, Mikey was an eater, Bob was indigestion mishaps, and Ray was calm. She noticed the other wives were jealous of Ray. Probaly because he's not acting out over the whole situation. It was a breeze for the both of them. Christa truly gave her heart to Jamia. Frank was so mean to her. But Jamia's such a good person, she takes it like a man.

"Let's just go with the custard yellow for now." Christa suggested. Always agree, when it comes to pregnant women..or men.

~~

"All my hard work is..gone." Bob sighed as he stared in the mirror. Who knew a drunk night could turn out this way? He vowed to never have a drink again. He was so shocked when he found out. Who knew a one night [drunk] stand, resulted in this. Thankfully, being the awesome epic best friend she is, Belle agreed to be a 'motherly' figure to Bob's child. She was so exicted, Bob had to squeeze her, so she would calm down.

"I look like I'm back in my Revenge days." (A/N: No offense Bob!)

"You do not! You're glowing!" Belle clapped her hands together in a fast motion. Bob rolled his eyes and hissed as his throat burned. He never had so much heartburn until now...

"Can you please get me Pepto Bismo? I'm like a bomb waiting to explode. I feel so bloat-burp-ed" Belle giggled then nodded.

"Be right back!" She cried. She ran down the stairs so fast, she could have been in Japan by now. Bob shook his head and just shrugged.

"How did I get myself into this? This is crazy." He said softly. He knew this has occured before. Some guy in China had the same exact thing happen. He just didn't know it would happen to him...What would you do, if your boyfriend/husband was pregnant?

Later that night......

~~

"My feet hurt!" Frank shouted.

"I'm fat!" Gerard cried.

"Alicia?! Where's my sushi?!" Mikey whined.

"Who stole my custard paint?!" Ray said shocked.

"I'm dying over here! ~burp~." Bob groaned.

All the wives and Belle just stood blankly in the kitchen. The girls met up for tea, while the fathers talked about their problems and advice.

"Any ideas?" Alicia said tiredly.

"Not one." Lindsey said sadly.

"Do you think we would've acted like this, if we were preggo?" Jamia asked.

"No way. I would've been super nice." Belle smiled. The girls nodded in agreement.

"Well one thing's for sure, we won't have to suffer stretch marks now." The girls nodded. And several 'omg! I know right?' filled the air.

The girls went back and tended to their mates. After a LONG compromise, the fathers were finally at ease and were now laughing. Gerard was no longer afraid of his weight, for now. Mikey got his sushi and was now drinking green tea, Ray finally spotted the yellow paint hidden in the corner of the living room. Frank was now nodding on off, while his feet soaked in a nice hot bowl, and Bob finally got his Pepto Bismo to rid his heartburn. The ladies regrouped in the kitchen and sighed in relief as their job was done for now. Just when they thought it was finally over they heard screaming.

"Oh my god MIKEY!" Frank yelled. The girls ran out to the kitchen, only to find the guys plugging their noses and fanning themselves with their hands. Mikey was seriously not paying attention.

"I'll get the febreeze." Alicia groaned. The girls laughed tiredly then turned back.

"How many more months to go?"

....................................

Continue? or just give it up already..?
Sign up to rate and review this story