Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What if you end the world?

No harm done

by PatbtrthnPete

ANother enconter with the delicious Ryan

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-10 - 315 words

?Blocked
I miss a few days of school. Just so that I can feed enough to bear being around Ryan. Poor boy. He probably thinks I hate him... But that's best. I shouldn't befriend him. In fact, I should switch schools! To bad James wont let me. Jerk. Oh well.


I walk into the room and his scent dances around my nose. I shake my head and sit beside him. I smile politely.

He smiles back, “Um hey… you were gone for a like four days…”

“Yeah… I got… sick. Really bad cold…”

“Oh… you all better now then?”

I nod and grab my book.

“What’s that?”

“A book…”

“What one?”

“Vampire mysteries. I think its funny how fake it all is.”

That’s only half true. I do laugh at the fake stuff but… these humans aren’t dumb. Some of the mysteries involve real vamps. Weird.

“How do you know its fake?”

“Come on… vampires aren’t real…”

“How do you know?”

I chuckle “Wow sorry to offend, I didn’t think you believed in them…”

“Well, I do. And one day… I think I’d like to be one.”

My smile fades. I feel my body tense up. I grab the sides of his jacket.

With a very serious voice I glare at him “No. No you don’t. Don’t ever say that.”

He raises an eyebrow “Um… ok for someone who doesn’t believe in them, you sure seem to-“

“Just be quiet!” I growl letting his jacket go.

I swear under my breath and watch the clock on the wall for time to slowly tick by.

The second the bell rings I jump up and leave.

Saved by the bell





At lunch, He walks up to me. I sigh wondering what his deal is. Will this kid ever just leave me alone? And why am I attracted to him?
Sign up to rate and review this story