Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Reinvent Love

by Mrs_Stump221 6 reviews

This is a letter from me to you

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2009-07-10 - Updated: 2009-07-11 - 370 words - Complete

0Unrated
As many of you have noticed Ryan Ross is, as seen on a picture on buzznet, doing coke. In my opinion he is way better than this, he is meant for something so much more and he is wasting his life away doing this drug that can and will potentially kill him if he doesn't not cease the drug abuse. I know many of you don't care but I do and I want to help I want him to realize that he has saved lives that he is the reason thousands of kids are straight edge.

He was all for the Reinvent program but now he is abusing drugs and Its like he doesn't care, its like he wants to waste away into nothing. I mean if you look at a lot of the musicians out there you see they are on drugs but seriously, whats truly more important.

Being high off your rocker

or

Being happy and able to remember what happened the night before?

I don't see how drugs help people, because they don't they make your life worse and can kill you. I know you have heard all this before but I just can't help but repeat it. Its driving me insane that one of my best friends idolizes this guy and he is sitting her just wasting his life away not even remembering the night before. I have come to the conclusion that we need to stop this, if he isn't going to listen to one individual voice then we have to speak out.

I have come to realize its the only way we can make this work. If you support Ryan Ross, if you know someone who has died from Drug or alcohol abuse, post this in your blog or journal on every site you have. I don't know if this is going to work, or if this will go ignored but I feel the need to say something, and not just about Ryan Ross but for all the other drug abusers in the world. You have something more to live for, why not start living today? Even if its just one step it always takes you into a better direction always.

Xoxo - Marissa
Sign up to rate and review this story