Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Too Badd

by E-JayLovesGerard

Frerard gets kinky ;) Be warned, i suck at sexual shit

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 1761 words - Complete

?Blocked
I felt like my head was going to collapse as I stepped through those pounding doors. The bass literally shook the walls. Gerard was just smiling. E-Jay and Nic had melted into the sea of dancing people while Gerard and I headed towards the bar.

‘Gerard! What are you doing here tonight?!’ The bartender shouted over the music and crappy singers as we sat down on the stools. I kept my eyes on Gerard as he spoke, watching how his lips moved to form his reply.

‘Night out!’ Gerard shouted back. I put my head down, giving them as much privacy as I could without leaving.

‘I see you got a little friend!’ I looked up to see both the bartender and Gerard looking at me. Gerard was smiling at me while the bartender was glaring. I just put my head back down. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Gerard’s smile turn into a frown. He leant across the bar and out of my line of sight.
I closed my eyes, imagining that it was just Gerard and I lying on a nice beach at midnight. The beautiful black waves reflecting the full moon above. The trees surrounding us dancing in the wind as it blew across our naked bodies.
I was taken from my dream when Gerard shook my shoulder.

‘Let’s go!’ He shouted. I just looked at him, not sure if I’d heard him right.
He rolled his eyes and crouched down in front of my stool. I laughed and jumped onto his back, clutching my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He placed his hands under the tops of my thighs, almost near my arse.

‘Where are we going?’ I whispered in his ear. He didn’t answer me though. He just kept walking through the crowd, smiling the whole way.
We neared a row of doors, at least 20 or 30 leading down a hall, each a different colour. They seemed to go in a rainbow. Starting with white and ending with black. They looked velvety and I wanted to touch one, just to see.
Gerard came at a stop in front of the deep violet door. He pulled a key out of his incredibly tight pants and shoved it into the lock that I hadn’t noticed. Before he opened the door, he slid me from his back.

‘Don’t move.’ He whispered seductively in my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine from his words. He stood behind me, slipping a pink bandana over my eyes.

‘G-Gee… What are you doing?’ I asked, getting a little nervous.

‘Don’t you trust me, baby?’ He murmured in my ear, resting his hands on my hips. I started to calm a little. I knew Gerard wouldn’t hurt me.

‘Of course I do. But I don’t know what you’re doing and that makes me nervous.’ I told him, placing my hands over his. I needed some reassurance.

‘Well, I’ll tell you this much. I’m making up for earlier.’ He said as he began to push me forward. I didn’t fight him since I’d probably end up on my arse.
He stopped pushing and took his hands from my hips. I stood there, lost. There was no noise in the room. The music from the club was blocked out.

‘G-Gerard?’

‘I’m here baby. Don’t worry.’ His voice wasn't as close as I wanted it to be. I heard something like chains clanking together and I froze. Why were there chains?
Gerard’s hands were back on my hips, lifting me onto a platform. I gripped onto his shoulders, afraid to fall.
‘You know I wouldn’t hurt you, baby so don’t worry. Just relax.’ He whispered again. I sighed and did my best. He slid his hands up my corset, gliding his fingers across my stomach and chest. His touch sent more shivers down my spine. I felt the corset and mesh shirt rise and I lifted my arms, letting him take it off. Gerard held onto my wrist gently, placing something smooth around one and then the other.
I felt a little exposed, but I didn’t mind as much. I moved my hands around a bit, feels what I was trapped in. I felt velvet around my wrists that were connected to chains.

‘Why are you chaining me?’ I giggled, feeling like one of those men who order dominatrix’s. If it weren’t for his wandering hands, I would have thought he’d left.
He massaged my abs, licking small patterns into my skin. I moaned a little, loving his touch.
He kept licking my stomach and chest as his hands went lower to my tight-as-fuck pants.
‘Gee? Seriously, what are you doing?’ I asked, pulling on the chains a little.

‘I told you. I’m making it up to you.’ I could hear the smile in his voice.
I gripped the chains as Gerard pulled my pants down. They were so tight, I didn’t wear anything underneath. I didn’t think I needed to. Boy was I wrong.
After my pants were discarded and I was left naked, he attached more chains to my ankles, spreading my legs apart a bit.

‘You don’t mind, do you?’ Gerard asked, strain in his voice. He must have been holding back, refusing to touch my private places without my consent.
I could feel his breath on my growing erection and it was almost unbearable.

‘N-No.’ I breathed. He paused, his breathing stopping. Then he took my tip in his mouth. I almost yelped in surprise. His warm tongue work itself against the slit then he took me in further. I let out a loud moan that echoed off the walls.
‘Shit, Gee!’ I moaned again, letting him know I was enjoying it all.

‘Mmmm.’ He moaned, sending the vibrations through my lower body. My hips bucked forward, making him take me further. He didn’t gag or show any sign of discomfort even though I was so close to the back of his throat.
He started to suckle, hollowing his cheeks. The feeling was immense and I felt like my body was on fire. The heat mainly around my lower regions.

‘Gee… Fuck!’ I screamed, feeling that’s warm sensation forming in my lower stomach. His mouth suddenly disappeared, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

‘Not yet, baby. I still have more in store for you.’ He giggled from somewhere to the left of me. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, the blood pumping fast.

‘It hurts.’ I whined, starting to feel that wanting need over power everything. Gerard moved closer to me again, his hand gripping my bare arse.

‘I’ll fix that for you. Just be patient.’ And he left again, moving some things and giggling every now and then.
I gripped he chains around my wrists and pulling, lifting my body off the floor. I had more upper body strength than lower body.
‘Open your mouth, baby.’ Gerard told me. I quickly obeyed and felt a ball pass my lips.
‘Bite down.’ I did as he said and bit the ball. He put something on the back of my head. I guessed it was a gag, to keep me a little quieter.
I tried to talk but all that came out was jiberish.
‘I know you’ll like this, baby. You won’t at first, seeing as it won’t be a human but it feels so good.’ Gerard murmured, getting closer. He slid behind me, pressing his body against mine. He was shirtless and hard.
‘Relax.’ He cooed, moving one hand to my arse while the other rubbed circles on my chest. His hand that was at my arse was covered in something slimy and worked its way between my cheeks, to my entrance. One finger slipped in, moving slowly. The pain was easy to ignore, just a minimal sting.
‘That’s it.’ Gerard encouraged, slipping in a 2nd finger. The pain increased slightly, a stretching feeling over powering the pain. He began to move his fingers faster, using a scissoring motion to stretch me further. He didn’t add any more but slid his fingers out. I groaned, feeling a little empty.
‘Shh… This’ll feel a lot better.’
I felt something cold, plastic even, prodding my entrance. I knew Gerard wouldn’t have sex with me so my last guess was a dildo.
It slipped in easily, being coated in lube. He began to move it, in and out. My body reacted quickly, feeling the pleasure rise.

‘Mmmm….’ I moaned thrusting my hips forward. Gerard wrapped his hand around my tumescent cock, pumping in time with the dildo. I leant my head against his shoulder, finding it hard to hold it up any longer.
I popped the gag out of my mouth so I could moan for real, not just mumble.
‘Gee! Fuck!!’

‘Cum, baby.’ Gerard moaned in my ear. I thrust hard, faster.
He stopped pumping me. I felt a little disappointed, I loved the feeling. But he surprised me by wrapping his mouth around me again. Sucking and licking while thrusting the dildo harder.

‘Gee! ... I’m… Ahh… Fuck! Gonna…. SHIT!’ I screamed, cumming down Gerard's throat. He slowed his motions, milking my orgasm.
He pulled away, un-chaining my ankles and wrists. I wrapped one arm around his neck and the other I used to pull the blindfold off.
The room we were in was painted silver with chains hanging in every corner, each having a platform underneath. A table was in the middle of the room, sex toys spread out like a display.
Gerard wore a smile that just screamed “I just made the man I love cum”. Which he did.

‘Did I make it up to you?’ Gerard asked, lifting me down from the platform. He handed me my clothes one piece at a time.

‘More than made it up. Thank you.’ I smiled, getting dressed again. I jumped up into his arms and kissed him passionately, the taste of cum and cherry dominated his mouth.

Ewww… that’s your own cum you’re tasting!

“Well, it tastes surprisingly sweet. Maybe it’s just Gerard.”

You’re sick.

“And you’re perverted. We make a good team!”

Kinda shows, dont it? I never write sex. I just cant do it. kinda like one-shots. Well, i tried. Tell me what you think? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story