Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Dragula

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

Ummm.... yeah, dunno. just wrote it! haha!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-03 - Updated: 2009-07-04 - 1412 words - Complete

0Unrated
I waited on the couch for Gerard. He was most likely getting ready so I didn’t disturb him. I grabbed my iPod and turned on Living Dead Girl while I waited. Since I had the headphones in, I didn’t hear Gerard enter the room, nor did I hear him call me. I was alerted to his presence when he smashed his lips to mine. I gasped and wrenched my eyes open, not really knowing how they had closed in the first place.
I studied him over, taking in his strange appearance. His jeans were tighter than I thought possible and the chains he wore as a shirt reminded me of a dominatrix. His eyes were darker then I’d ever seen them, having eyeliner and mascara packed over his eyes.
I hadn’t taken the headphones out so all I heard was Rob Zombie blasting my eardrums. I watched his mouth as they formed the words lets go.

‘I think I’m deaf.’ I said as we walked to his car. My ears were ringing and the cold air made my head spin.

‘That might teach you to turn it down a little.’ He laughed. I went to open my door but Gerard caught my hand.
‘How about you drive?’ He offered with a smile. I stood there, searching his face for some kind of joke, but there was none.

‘Are you serious?’ I asked, still holding onto the passenger door. He nodded and pushed me all the way around the car, opening the door and making me sit.
I had never driven a car before. A tractor once but that doesn’t count.
‘I’ve never…’ I trailed off, feeling embarrassed.

‘I’ll help you.’ He smiled again and went to the passenger side. He slid in the seat and passed me the keys. I looked at them like they were poisonous and were going to kill me. I was afraid. Not to crash but to make a fool of myself.

‘What if I crash? And kill us?’ I spat out, still looking at the keys.

‘Then we’ll die together. But you won’t crash, I’ll make sure of that.’ He patted my thigh and kissed my cheek.
I sighed and put the key in the ignition (Gimme that toot toot, Gimme that beep beep. Running her hands through my fro, bouncing on ‘24s) and twisted it. The engine gave a low grow as it started.
My hand shook as I put it in reverse and backed out of the driveway carefully.
‘There we go. It’s not so hard.’

‘If we crash, I blame you.’ I sighed again, sliding the gear stick into drive and putting my foot on the accelerator a little. I had to test how powerful the pull was before I could go the speed limit. Gerard's car was a ’67 Chevy so I didn’t trust the pull of it. Old cars may be ancient but they were made perfectly.

‘Fair enough.’
Gerard directed me to Ray’s house. He lived 3 streets away so it wasn't that hard. The only problem was traffic lights. I hated them. There were 2 sets of lights between Gerard's house and Rays and I’d always stop over the line or too far back, pissing off the other drivers.

‘I hate driving.’ I mumbled as I stopped the car outside Ray’s freakishly large house. On the porch, Ray and Pete sat on the swing chair. You know? The ones you see in old movies with the teenage couples confessing their love on? Yeah, that kind. I’d always wondered what it would be like to kiss someone on one of those on a cold, raining night.

What are you? Some prissy little teenage girl?

“No. Aren’t I allowed to think about these things?”

You’re not gay. You don’t want to kiss someone on a swing chair on a cold raining night. You want to go see monster trucks and drink.

“Fuck off. I don’t want that!”

Fucking girl.

“If I’m a girl, then you are too.”

Bullshit.

I was brought back to reality by the car door opening. Gerard was at the driver’s side, offering me his hand. I took it and stepped out of the car. He gave me a peck on the cheek as we swapped sides. I knew he didn’t want me to drive with Pete in the back, nor did I. I would end up crashing then.

‘Ignore him tonight.’ Gerard said seriously, pulling the seat belt over his body. I copied him and nodded.
I promised myself to be civil and spend the night with Gerard. We could dance together, sing. I didn’t care as long as it didn’t involve Pete.
Ray and Pete quickly slid in the backseat, buckling up and slamming their doors.

‘Why does he get to sit in the front?’ Pete snarled, kicking the back of my chair. I tried to ignore him but he did t again and again…. And again.

‘Because it’s my car and I say who sits up front. And stop kicking the chair. Ray, control your cunt of a brother.’ Gerard snarled back, glancing at me. I smiled and looked back at the road. The white lines were all I had to distract myself from Pete’s kicking. I couldn’t look at Gerard without giving something away.
Gerard and Ray were having a nice conversation, trying to ignore Pete. I tried my hardest but he was pushing on my last nerve.

‘FUCKING STOP IT!’ I roared. The car went silent. Pete stopped kicking and looked at me in shock. I could see him in the review mirror. Ray was smiling and I could see Gerard grinning ear to ear from the corner of my eye.

‘I wanna go home.’ Pete muttered.
No-one said a thing till we made it to the pub. E-Jay, Nic, Bob and Matt were already there, standing by the car. Someone was in the car but I couldn’t see who, the sun had just begun to set.

‘Took ya fucking time!’ Bob yelled as we stepped out of the car and walked towards them. Ray flipped Bob off and they walked into the pub together.
Pete took off somewhere but I don’t think anyone really cared.
Mikey stepped out of the car. He said a quick hello before running into the pub, almost smashing into the doors in the process. I guessed Alicia was in there.
I noticed E-Jay had a really weird cigarette in her mouth. It wasn't white like they’re supposed to be. It was brown. She saw me looking and smiled.

‘I feel like Cruella De Vil!’ She laughed, ashing the cigarette on the ground.
Nic gasped and began to sing: “Cruella De Vil
Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you
No evil thing will
To see her is to
Take a sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella De Vil

The curl of her lips
The ice in her stare
All innocent children
Had better beware
She's like a spider waiting
For the kill
Look out for Cruella De Vil

At first you think
Cruella is the devil
But after time has worn
Away the shock
You come to realize
You've seen her kind of eyes
Watching you from underneath
A rock!

This vampire bat
This inhuman beast
She ought to be locked up
And never released
The world was such-


‘Stop it!’ Gerard laughed, slapping his hand over her mouth. I was almost in hysterics. I had to double over to be able to breathe better.

‘God! You… didn’t…. have….. To…. Sing!’ I gasped, trying to breathe before I got light headed ad possibly passed out. I felt someone lay their hand on my back. I tried to straighten up but my muscles were aching.

‘Come on, Frankie. Calm down.’ Gerard laughed a little. I took a few deep breaths and straightened up. Gerard let his hand slip from my back, touching my arse in the process.

‘Let’s go in, yeah?’ Nic asked, pointing towards the double doors that seemed to pound with the bass that came from behind them.

‘Yeah.’ Gerard took my hand and lead me in. obviously E-Jay knew about us. I was happy she did. It felt like one of the many weights were finally lifted off my shoulders.

I'm in a writing mood :) xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story