Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Rebels

Gone Daddy Gone

by Noizchild 1 review

Greg accidently gives Vanessa more ideas to help out with the US Weekly Problem. More chaps= More Reviews. So get to it!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-07-14 - Updated: 2009-07-14 - 559 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gone Daddy Gone:

I listened to them argue for a long while. They are so wrapped up in this; it's ridiculous. I can't even believe I am hearing this.

"This is not good!" Garry said out loud.

"Everyone now knows about Pete and Rosie!" Duncan cried.

"She'll be crucified!" Adam yelped out. "They'll ruin her for sure!" I rolled my eyes to myself. And whose fault is that? I only have one answer for that question. Nessa Reed. That's right folks. She just couldn't leave well enough alone. We just had to push her even more because of it. And sadly, I did just that in a few seconds. I sighed aloud at them all. Everyone looked up at me. I noticed afterwards. Sakura looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Well Greg," she said to me. "What do you think?" I looked at her so lost.

"About what?" I asked. She sighed out loud.

"The crisis, you dolt!" Sakura yelped out. "Weren't you listening at all?!?" I still at her blankly still. Then, it hit me.

"Oh that!" I called out loud.

"So, what do you think?" Miranda asked me with her sweet Welsh accent. I shrugged at them all.

"What can we do?" I asked them. "The pieces have been set in. It's not like Rose and Pete can even think to deny it! They are on the cover of US Weekly for crying out loud! Too late to do anything there. So, what can we do there?" Now, I wish I hadn't said that at all. Because I looked over and saw Nessa with her famous mischievous grin on her face. I slowly began to panic. Then, I made my second mistake for the day.

"Nessa?" I asked. "What are you planning now?" Everyone turned right around to her. She looked up at us all boldly.

"Greggo's right!" she announced out loud. We all looked at her in shock.

"He is?" Adam asked.

"I am?" I asked. I became suspicious almost immediately. Nessa rarely agrees with me that easily. She must me up to something right now. Nessa stood up right away.

"We can't change anything now that it's out on US Weekly!" she reasoned. "So why not use it to our advantage?" We all looked at her shocked.

"What?!?" we all yelled out at her.

"Yeah!" Nessa called. "We can use US Weekly to our advantage in Operation: Prose!" I looked at her in an odd way. Once again, I foolishly opened my mouth. I don't know why I did that, I just did!

"How?" I asked her. Nessa grinned at me bolder.

"By using this as 'evidence' of Pete and Rose 'cheating' to Tart Simpson!" she replied without missing a single beat. By now, I should have just stopped and ended there. But no! I just had to push her once more.

"And how will we do that?" I questioned. Everyone turned back to her from me for an answer. And trust me, Nessa had one ready in her head.

"Leave that to the girls and I, my dear Greggo!" she announced. "I've got it all figured out!" Everyone else clapped for her as she sat down grinning. Game, set, match for her. I just sighed and buried my head in my hands. Oi, I give up!

Life is Good and I Feel Great
Sign up to rate and review this story