Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demolition Lovers

by hangemhigh 0 reviews

It's basically a fanfiction with MCR and The Used. Maybe some other people once I write more. Who knows. First Chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Frank Iero,Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 2102 words

0Unrated
"Ughhhh, uuuuuuurhhaaaa, aaaahhhh." I stretched and yawned loudly. I looked around my room and noticed one of the drawings I taped up was falling down. Whatever, I'll get it later. I glanced at the clock- 4:17 p.m. I grabbed my blanket, pulled it over my head and buried my face in my pillow. I guess eight hours just isn't enough after pulling an all-nighter with Bert McCracken. That guy, my friend, is indeed crazy. But I loved him even more for it. He's the one who convinced me to start a band and become a lead singer after he heard me singing one afternoon. He wanted me to start a band even more after he read my lyrics. I finally gave in. I swear I could fall in love with that man. I won't ever let it escalate to that though. Love ruins everything.
My band, besides myself, consists of three amazing guys. My brother, Mikey on bass, one of my closest friends, Ray on lead guitar, and another great friend named Bob on drums. We're currently searching for a rhythm guitarist.
As I started to doze off, I heard my bedroom door get opened quietly. "Oh daammmn, this room is HUGE!"I heard someone say. I don't know who he is, but he sounds hot.
"I know, hang on." Mikey said. I knew what was coming. "GERARD WAKE UUUUUUP!" He jumped on my bed and I flew off the side.
"Mikey. What. The. Fuck. IS WRONG WITH Y-" I saw someone out of the side of my eye and looked over.
I stared.
He was gorgeous.
Dark dark brown hair, a little shorter than mine. Bangs slightly covering one eye. Eyeliner; which, in my eyes, only looks good on my brother and I, but maaaan did he look amazing! He wasdefinitely short.A red shirt with, "Homophobia Is Gay," written in marker on it. Cute. And he was wearing some tight-ass jeans. I was loving it.
Suddenly I felt extremely self-conscious sitting there in only my boxers with my semi-long black hair in tangles, and my eyeliner more than likely smeared around my eyes.
I looked over at Mikey who was staring at me looking quite amused; he knew I had the hots for this guy.
"Uh, sorry..." I said, embarassed. By this point, the guy was blushing profusely from being stared at so much and had his hair covering a lot of his face now. Awwww:)
I picked myself up and sat on my bed and covered my half-naked self. "Well, what do you want?" I asked Mikey, trying not to sound angry; I wanted to make a good impression.
"I wanted you to meet Frank." He said in a matter-of-factly voice, "He tried out to be the rhythm guitarist, and I thought he was amazingly amazing! So I wanted you to meet him and hear him play! So Frank, Gerard. Gerard, Frank." Frank shyly smiled at me, and I smiled back.
"Uhm, yeah okay." I mumbled. Mikey started babbling on and on about how great this 'Frank' person is. I stared at Frank again. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I don't think he noticed this time. I was nodding and smiling at the appropriate times as Mikey talked. Frank started to get uncomfortable with all of the compliments and shoved his hands in his pockets, moved his head so more hair would fall infront of his face, and stared at the floor. Blushing. A lot. He was so adorable.
Mikey stopped talking, and I looked up at him. "Gerard, you're weird."
"What did I do?" I got self-conscious again. "You've got a weird, creeper smile on your face." He replied, looking slightly creeped out. Frank looked over at me, seemingly amused.
Great. Now Frank's going to think I'm a weird creeper.
"Well... you go take a shower and get dressed. We're gonna go to the store real quick. Uhm, we'll be back. Hurry up, though. I want you to hear him play!" Mikey said, still looking freaked.
"Yeah, yeah. Get out." I said, annoyed. Mikey walked out.
"Hey... um, it was nice meeting you, Gerard. If those drawings are yours, they're really great." Frank said timidly.
"Whu- oh, yeah. Uh, nice meeting you too! And thanks, they are mine... uh.. I'm sure you sound amazing; you look amazing,"- Oh god, did that slip out?- "uh, i mean.... yeah, nice meeting you too!" I am such an idiot.
Frank giggled. "Later."
"Later..." I replied. He smiled at me and walked out and shut the door.
"-sigh- Man, he's hot!" I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.
My shower took longer than I had planned. I kept zoning out and thinking about Frankie. Hm, Frankie, I think that's what I'll call him. When my shower was finally done, I got out and dried off and quickly pulled on my boxers. The bathroom door opened, but I didn't see anyone.
"Um, I'm getting dressed."
"All well. Not like I haven't seen you naked before, GeeBaby, heh." I knew that voice.
"Beeeeeeert!" I get excited when I get to see him.
"Hey hey heey. Mikey brought that new guitarist over to my place. Seems nice. Hot as hellll though." He nodded approvingly.
"I know!" I grinned at him. He looked lovingly at me. That's new.
I pulled on my some-what tight pants and plain black shirt. "C'mon," I said and walked past Bert in my damn-huge bathroom.
"Waaaaaaiiiiiit!" He said in his Whiney-Bert voice. "Whaaaaaaaaaat?" I said.
He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my neck, andI instinctively put my arms around his waist and pulled him closer.
"I just wanted to be alone with you. I haven't seen you in how long?" He said quietly.
"Hm...at least eight hours!" I said with fake shock. "I know! I can't believe I survived." He said with the same fake shock.
"Well," I said, "'Well' what?" He retorted.
"We're alone nooow." I said.
I stared into his gorgeous blue eyes; all thoughts of Frank temporarily erased from my mind. Our lips crashed together; I closed my eyes, and so did he. He started running his hands through my hair; he knew I loved when he did that. Our lips parted, and our tongues met for the millionth time. It sounded like someone was in the house, but I didn't pay attention.
"-gasp- Oh! Sorry,"- Bert and I pulled apart, and I looked behind me.
It was Frank. Damn all.
"I'm s-sorry; I d-didn't mean to interrupt anything... uh, umm..."
Bert looked amused and was so checking him out. "It's quite alright, my man. What was the problem again?"
Frank looked over at Bert, "Um. Mikey wanted me t-to tell Gerard to hurry up...." He glanced at me and walked out.
When he walked out he had this look on his face. He wasn't disgusted or angry. He looked hurt, sad. And dare I say it?- Jealous.
Sign up to rate and review this story