Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 101 Ways To Annoy Someone

Sensual Massage

by caitmonsterrr 4 reviews

gernibalken...hha that sounds russian. anyways. frank comforts gee.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 428 words

1Funny
S101 Ways To Annoy Someone
#2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage"


"Who are they for, Gerard?" Lyn-Z demanded.

"Who is what for?" Gerard shot back.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! The checks! The mother fucking "sensual massage" checks! Don't think I haven't found out about those." Lyn-Z picked one of the bland colored checks off the bedroom dresser.

"Ohhh, those checks. Those are for me!" Gerard said, giving a sly smirk in the direction of his pissed off girlfriend.

"You get sensual massages by yourself? That's fucked up! Stop lying to me, Gerard! We've only been dating 7 months and you're already cheating on me?" Her voice grew quieter, "What kind of man are you?"

A gay one, Gerard thought.

"Hey! I'm sorry, but it's none of your Goddamn business Lyn-Z!"

"You know what? WE'RE OVER! God, I'm packing my stuff and moving out tonight!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

------------------------

That night, Gerard sighed at the loneliness within his house. Sure, he was happy that Lyn-Z was gone, but he still didn't like the feeling of being alone at night. He decided he should call his Frankie, the one who the "sensual massages" were for.

He dialed Frank's number by memory & waited patiently to hear his lover's voice come up on the other end.

"Hello? Gee?" Frank asked to verify that it was truly his boyfriend.

"Hey Babe. Look, can you come over tonight? Lyn-Z and I finally broke up nad I need someone to sleep with."

Frank could hear the sadness in Gerard's voice. "Sure, Baby. I'll be right over. Just give me a few minutes to pack some things."

"Okay. Thanks Frankie. I love you."

"I love you too, Gee."

-------------------------

Gerard had dosed off and was finally awaked by the sound of Frank pounding on the front door. Gerard rushed down the stairs, almost tripping as he swung open the door with extreme happiness. He didn't bother to say hello. He just wrapped his arms around Frank's petite figure and placed a gentle kiss upon his lips.

Frank's arms snaked around Gerard's slim waist & he whispered into his neck. "It's okay, Gee. I'm here now."

Gerard smiled & looked Frank in the eyes. He was so happy to see him again. It had been a little more than 2 days since they last talked.

"Let's see if I can make you feel better," Frank suggested. "I think it's time for a 'sensual massage.'"

a/n: whoa. this is just fucked up beyond all repair XD

Xo caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story