Categories > Original > Romance

Storm

by SweetSarmoti 0 reviews

Addy loves storms. Kyle would love to get her in their motel room before she gets soaked. Part of my Feel That Fire series.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 575 words - Complete

0Unrated
Title: Storm

Author: Allison Wonderland

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Addy loves storms. Kyle would love to get her in their motel room before she gets soaked.

Warning(s): Language, transsexual issues, slash, mild incest.

Word Count: ~560

Disclaimer: Mine.

Note(s): None.

~*~

“There’s something about the way / the street looks when it’s just rained / there’s a glow off the pavement / you walk me to the car / and you know I wanna ask you to dance right there // in the middle of the parking lot!” Addy sings along with the radio very loudly and off key.

Before she can continue butchering Taylor Swift’s newest hit the driver door opens and her soaking wet boyfriend/older brother climbs in. He shakes his head, spraying her with water from his hair and Addy squeals. “I got us a room, baby girl,” he says, “but just from looking at the office I’d say this place is shit.”

“It’s okay,” Addy bounces on the seat beside him and for the first time Kyle notices her bare feet. “Put your shoes on,” he tells her as he puts the truck in gear and drives around to the back of the motel to park in front of their room.

Addy does not listen of course. She rarely does. Instead she hops out of the truck – shoeless – and right into a puddle. Kyle sighs and goes to unlock the door. The sooner he gets Addy and her feet inside the less likely she is to get sick. He pushes the door open, lays the key on the table beside the door.

“In a store in my best dress // fearless!” Addy is singing when he turns around to tell her it’s time to come in. She is not wearing her best dress, far from it. It’s just some old faded, worn thin yellow thing that looks like a long tee shirt. It even has a brown stain on the hem which is why the Goodwill store only wanted a quarter for it but it’s one of Addy’s favorites. She twirls around and around and her dress flies up briefly to reveal her brand new Disney Fairies panties. There is no doubt in Kyle’s mind that Addy is all girl even though there is a penis tucked into the front of her pretty new panties and nothing in her bra but a pair of water balloons.

“Get inside, Addy,” he says loudly enough to be heard over the sound of the rain and his brother/sister/girlfriend trying to sing.

“Huh-uh,” Addy says as she stops twirling. “Come dance with me, Kyle. Just one dance and I promise I’ll come in.” Her dress is thin anyway but in the pouring rain it’s going transparent.

Addy loves to dance. Kyle, on the other hand, does not and barely can. But they are alone in the parking lot and if she is willing to come in after one dance…Kyle takes her in his arms and leads her in a sort of uncoordinated waltz. When Addy looks less than impressed he gives up and, holding her tightly around the waist, spins them in circles as fast as he can. Addy loves it. Her head drops back and she tries to catch raindrops in her mouth. Kyle laughs as he watches her because like the sons says his Addy is…

Perfect…

Flawless…

Really something…

She’s fearless.
Sign up to rate and review this story