Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Coyote Eyes

Secrets Slip

by blazingava 0 reviews

Cameron tries to hold her secrets but how long can she keep them...without going insane herself?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-19 - 1133 words

0Unrated
It didn’t take long for every one to get hungry and go looking for food, especially Frank and Mikey. Cameron led them down the stone halls to an enormous kitchen where Miles sat perched on a counter top. They seemed to have surprised her because she jumped and flinched even as they were 50 feet away from her. Mikey perked a brow at Cameron before looking to Frank and Gerard who had the same look on their face. Bob was the only one uninterested and completely unphased by her. She sat back down but didn’t relax a single muscle in her body. Cameron walked up to the oven and tilted her head. “You’re cooking?” She asked. Miles nodded, “I always cook. Don’t worry I know the one with the tattoos is a vegetarian. I figured I’d just make a few pizzas for tonight. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s food.” Miles hopped off the counter and grabbed a glass of ice tea as she began to stalk away. “Come on Miles, eat with us…”Cameron pleaded. Miles groaned but turned around and went over to sit in a barrel chair. The brown leather crinkling as she sat down. Cameron looked to the boys and nodded, signaling they were out of the danger zone and could talk. “My name is Frank.” Frank said in a friendly introductory manner. Miles perked a brow and gave a dry laugh, “I know.” Frank and the others took a seat at the table and stared at her. “So why did you call me ‘the one with the tattoos’ if you knew?” Frank snapped. Miles rolled her eyes but didn’t respond, which seemed to piss Mikey off. Mikey gritted his teeth and tried to sound nice, “He asked you a question, one that requires an answer.” Cameron looked at Gerard and Bob, they seemed angry she was being so bitchy to Frank too. Cameron dared not get involved though, not unless she HAD to. “I’m not a moron. I know he asked me a non rhetorical question. I have nothing to say to him.” She said in a growling tone. Mikey slammed his fist and stood up, making her flinch but bare her teeth at him like a dog would. Gerard pulled him back into his seat and stood up calmly. He stalked over to her and leaned into her space. “I suggest you FIND something to say to him.” He whispered angrily. Cameron rushed over and jerked Miles’ chair away from Gerard just as she was starting to stand up to face him. Cameron’s arm separated them and she glared at Miles, fear shining in her eyes. “Miles don’t. Go else where. Now.” She said almost as if she was protecting Gerard. Miles backed away a few steps and turned before letting out a loud yelp, some how Mikey had snuck up behind her and grabbed her wrist. A loud snarl erupted from her and Cameron grabbed her by the hair. “Settle Miles. Don’t do this. He’s going to let go ok? Just settle down Miles.” Cameron coaxed like a mother would to her frightened child. “No He won’t be letting go Cameron. This may be her house, but she has no right to disrespect any of us.” Gerard said grabbing a hold of Cameron. Her eyes pleaded with his angry cold ones but he didn’t faultier as he pulled her off Mai and walked over to Frank. “You’re the one she disrespected, go fix it.” Gerard said with a smirk. Cameron looked to Miles, whose eyes were locked on her, begging for her to help. Frank grabbed her chin and jerked it to face him at a painful degree and before Cameron could even hope to stop it, Miles did what Miles ALWAYS does when not restrained. She let out a loud snarl and jerked her head away with a force no one expected and bit Mikey’s wrist, a loud snapping sound and the sight of blood flowing signaled a serious problem. Mikey yelled out angrily in pain and grabbed his wrist. Bob and Gerard went to jump at Miles but she evaded them easily until Frank grabbed her hair and then her waist. Bob and Gerard got a hold on her arms to keep her still. “BITCH! You fucking broke my wrist!” He growled, smacking her with his unbroken hand. She let out an odd response, a hideous array of yelps and howls filled the room, they were fast and high pitched as she thrashed about and the boys struggled to keep control without getting in range of her deadly jaws. Cameron jumped up from her seat and over to her sister. “Shut up!” Bob snarled twisted her wrist and making her louder. Cameron took Miles’ face in her palms before Gerard could stop her. It only took about 20 seconds for her to fall quiet and still. Gerard pushed Cameron’s hands off Miles in fear she’d get hurt, only to start her fighting and yelping up again. Cameron pulled the chair over to her and pushed them into it. Miles was now on Frank’s lap but wasn’t fighting. Only shaking and huffing for air, still yelping every now and then. “Shhhh it’s ok. Breathe deeply.” She said to Miles in a sing song voice, like a mother singing a lullaby. She looked at the boys cautiously and didn’t change her tone as she spoke to them, “Very carefully, let go of her arms and hair. Frank hold her waist gently, and do not squeeze her at all.” Reluctantly they let go of her and Frank held her softly. She made no move to leave; her shaking limbs probably couldn’t support her. Miles just shook in his arms, for the moment…she would give up.


She pulled Mikey over and put his broken wrist to her lips. “Fix it.” She said in a soft scolding tone. Miles slowly opened her mouth and took his wrist in her teeth. A cool sensation went through the boy’s wrist and he closed his eyes and smiled at the relief. Soon she reopened her mouth and turned her head away. Mikey snapped his eyes open and looked at his wrist. It was as if nothing had even happened. “Wow…when you said this was a secret…I didn’t think it’d be this big.” Mikey whispered moving his wrist.
The room was silent until the oven made a dinging noise snapping Cameron out of her day dream. She looked at Miles sadly. “I’m sorry Miles.” She whispered softly. Miles finally seemed to gain some ability to move and shook her head. “I have to go now.”
Sign up to rate and review this story