Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

That's Hot

by OneLetterShortOfHero 2 reviews

It's really about Paris Hilton. (bitchhhhh) I want you all to just read, please(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-22 - 217 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Has anybody seen Brad?"

Paris Hilton had planned this awesome sauce party for her boyfriend of two weeks, just to show how serious it was getting, and he was no where in sight. The music was blaring, the lights were dimmed, and everybody was having a great time. Her best friend, Nicole, and her guy, Joel were in the kitchen mixing drinks, and Paris and her guy were supposed to be helping.

"Brad?"

Where the hell was he?

"Babycakes? Sweetie?" she was getting annoyed.

He was playing hookie, and it was so not even cool.

"I am not letting him watch my sex tapes anymore. No matter how much he begs. And I love it when my guys beg." She said to nobody in particular.

She gloomily trudged upstairs to fix her make-up. I mean, who can helplessly look for their missing boyfriend without a fresh bronzer, and an extra coat of lip gloss?

She opened up her bedroom door and saw Brad, half naked rolling around on the bed with some other girl.

He jumped up.

"Paris! Babe! It's not what it looks like!"

Paris stood there and looked slightly confused, yet slightly turned on.

"That's hot."



(: Not my normal context. I have new co-written stories coming up! Hope this makes it worth the wait.
-kelli(:
Sign up to rate and review this story