Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love is too complicated for me,espicially with him.

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 1409 words

0Unrated
The bell rung and we hurried to class.I sat down quickly and sat back in my chair trying to hide my totally freaked face.And he said,'Ill meet you in class',but there had to be no way that he was in my class.Yeah,no way.There is so no way.
I always sat down in the back by the window because I liked looking at the sky.The seat by me was empty because evrybody in this class always had their own friends to talk to,and none of my friends were in here.I sighed as the teacher came in and shook my head trying to clear my head from thoughts.
"Alright,class.We have a new student and he is coming to this class.Lucky us we have another seat.Come in,Dear.",she said.The door opened and 'he' came in looking all cool.My eyes widened and I grabbed my bag hiding my face.I heard him chuckled and squeezed my eyes shut.A few seconds later,my bag was grabbed by me and I opened my eyes to se him.I stared at him as freaked as I was in the hall.
"Dont try to hide,Sakura.You kow I've always hated hide n' seek.",he said and smirked.It was true,he hated hide n' seek.
"Who said I was playing hide n' seek?",I asked in a soft voice.
"Well,you're the one hiding,and I am the one the seeked you.Sounds like it to me.",he said and put my bag down on my table and sat down by me.I looked down thinking of how I can get out of here.I stood up and smiled at the teach.
"Teach,you see I hae a headache,and I really need to go to the nurse.",I said.Sasuke chuckled and grabbed my shirt sitting me back down.
"Oh,Sakura,you and your lame lies.",he said.I sighed and looked down.He was right,I was seriously hopeless.
"Now,everybody.Say hi,To Sasuke Uchiha.",the teach said.I looked up as everybpdy greeted Sasuke.
"Yo.",he said and looked at me.
"What?",I asked.
"You didn't greet me.",he said.Then his smirk showed up again.
"Hi.",I said softly and looked back down.
"Whoa,seems like he totally got control of her.",I heard somebody whisper.I looked up angryli and stood up banging my fists to the table.
"Who said that?!Nobody controls me!",I yelled.
"Sorry,but he does now.",Sasuke said.I looked at him and glared.
"I don't know when or why or how you got back.But all I know is that you are not the same I used to ow,so just shut your mouth.",I said in a low cold voice.
"Oh,you hurt my feelings Sakura.But you know you are really happy to see me.",he said and smirked again.I stared at him,god he was so right.I did miss him and was really happy he was here.But he was't himself,and I didn't like that.I just sat back down and looked away and outside the window.I felt people staring at me,and looked back with furious eyes.They looked away quickly and I sat back down and looked outside the window again,trying to ignore the pair of eyes still staring at me.

Class went on and when it was lunch,I was so very happy.Except when Sasuke suddenly grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to lunch holding me close to him.
"Tell,why am I coming with you?",I asked boredly.
"I want you with me.",he said and smrked at me.I rolled my eyes and saw my friends talking and chatting by the place where they always waited for me.I pulled and Sasuke stopped and turned.
"What?",he asked.
"My friends,are waiting.So let me go and let me be with them.",I said and smiled.He sighed and then started to pul me towards them.
"What are you doing?",I asked.
"I am taking you with me over there.",he said.I started to freak put,but before I could do anything,he was there standing in front of them.He got his arm and put it over my shoulder making me crush into him.
"Yo.",he said.
"Yo.",they all said with wide eyes staring at us.I sighed and waved to them.
"So,who is he?",my friend Ino asked.She had long blond hair with blue eyes and light skin.
"He is Sasuke Uchiha.",I said.
"Oh,well are you two dating?",Kiba asked.He was our bass player.He had brown spikey hair with brown eyes and slightly tanned skin.
"No wa-",I started saying when he suddenly poked me in the cheek hard.
"Yeah.",Sasuke said and smirked down at me.I smiled and loooked away quickly.
"Oh,cool.But didn't you just come today?",Naruto asked.
"Yeah,you two totally hated eachother this morning.",Tenten said.
"We already knew eachother and I moved to her school.We were just pretending this morning.",Sasuke said.
"Yeah.",I said sotfly.
"Oh,well you could have told.",Tenten said and smiled at me.I did a slight glare at her and then just sighed.
"Anyways,Sakura,about our guitarist.",Naruto said.He was the drummer,He might have been a total goofball,but he was good at playing.
"Yeah,about that.Maybe I should just play it.",I said.
"No way,we have to have four members.So we have to get another guitaist,and fast.",Kiba said.
"Fine.",I said thinking.
"I'll try,I know how to play guitar.",Sasuke said with another bored voice.
"Do you know how to play?",I asked.
"Of course,why else would I say.",he said.I sighed and just pulled from his hold.
"Whatever,I am just going to have some lunch.",I said walking away from them.
"Wait,Sakura!",Naruto said.I ignored his little warning,alothough I kinda felt I shouldn't.I walked in and found cheerleaders dancing in the middle of the lunch with people cheering and jocks whistling.
"Shut up!",I yelled.They all quieted down and I walked forward.
"Why should we babe?",a jock asked.I turned to him and crossed my arms
"Because I said.",I told him.He walked up to me and grinned.
"How about you give me a kiss and I'll listen.",he said.I rolled my eyes and placed my arms on my hips.
"Like that'll ever happen.",he said.
"Yes,it will.",he said and stopped in front of me.
"Touch me,and you're going to get hurt.",I said.
"Please.",he said and placed a hand on my hip.I glared at him and punched him on the face maiing him step back.
"I told you.",I said.
"You bitch.",he said looking back at me with a bloody nose.
"Get away from her!",I heard Sasuke say.I turned my head to see him walking towards us.
"Sasuke.",I said in a little surprise.Sasuke punched the guy making him fall and turned to me.
"What do you think you are doing?",he asked.
"I hate noise,so I told them to shut up.",I said.
"You sure have changed.",he said and started to take off his jacket.
"What are you doing?",I asked.
"They are going to fight me,so here,hold my jacket.",he said.He took it off and handed it to me.He took off his shirt and handed that to me too.
"Why your shirt too?",I asked
"There's going to be blood.So why get it on my shirt?",he said and smirked as he stretched his arms out.He had goten super strong.He had some muscles alright.He wore a t-shirt.
"Alright then.",I said.He smirked and turned.Some guy pushed him making him bump into me.
"You got this,right?",I asked.
"Yeah.",he said.I pushed him and he ran up to a guy and punched him straight in the face aming him fly back and he kicked a guy behind him making him stumble backwards and all tot he floor,Sasuke seemed to have kicked him in the woohoo.Heh heh.Wow,this is pretty cool of what he had become.
Sign up to rate and review this story